Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162665
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41670
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36054
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2018, 08:23 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
to provide a link to a post that has the same credibility and value as the Mayor of a city disclosing such information ... in other words a post by someone YOU KNOW by name and position to verify they know what they are talking about!

?
Are you asking for real world information on another poster?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:33 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
.. you call the people who you pay cash to help you build a house ..... "immigrants"?
Never paid anyone cash. You think people pay a roofing company 40 cask....to the roofing company employees?

How would that work?

Do you understand what a subcontractor is?

That is how houses are build. You hire a foundation company to build and pour the slab...he in turn hires a concrete company to pour the slab.

You hire a framing company to frame it, a roofing company to roof it and so on and so on.

Jesus why would anyone want to pay cash and not record the expense of the House being built , that would just show some inflated profit that you'd have to pay more taxes on.

What a fool you are

Quote:

Do you ask anyone who fucks you if they are here legally?
You do understand that fucking for money is illegal right? Even the boys you solicit could turn you in.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:15 AM   #93
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Never paid anyone cash. You think people pay a roofing company 40 cask....to the roofing company employees?

How would that work?

Do you understand what a subcontractor is?

That is how houses are build. You hire a foundation company to build and pour the slab...he in turn hires a concrete company to pour the slab.

You hire a framing company to frame it, a roofing company to roof it and so on and so on.

Jesus why would anyone want to pay cash and not record the expense of the House being built , that would just show some inflated profit that you'd have to pay more taxes on.

What a fool you are

You do understand that fucking for money is illegal right? Even the boys you solicit could turn you in.

So the " GENTE " that make YOU airtight in YOUR favorite " spitroast " position are " subcontractors " for YOU HOVEL BUILDER ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:13 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So the " GENTE " that make YOU airtight in YOUR favorite " spitroast " position are " subcontractors " for YOU HOVEL BUILDER ?
He doesn't want them deported.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #95
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Of course. Especially since he thinks " we should make it easier for them to come and go " (across the border ) .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:14 AM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I do not want any hard workers deported. I'd like all you old bastards on SS that are taking more out of the system than you paid in, deported!

Besides aren't you the fool who thinks builders pay subcontractor employees in cash! Think about how stupid that would be. I built a house but had no labor costs!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:11 AM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you are trying to tell these folks that people post "alerts" in the "alert section" that warns them of specific raids that are going to take place in the future ....

.. speaking of BooBoo's ... I suppose it would be too much for an ignorant dumbass like you to provide a link to a post that has the same credibility and value as the Mayor of a city disclosing such information ... in other words a post by someone YOU KNOW by name and position to verify they know what they are talking about!

Or is it just more valueless bullshit like you post?
So according to you....only if a poster posts his real world information is the post then creditable?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #98
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not want any hard workers deported. I'd like all you old bastards on SS that are taking more out of the system than you paid in, deported!
Every now and then you make some good points, however isn't one of them.

Your spitting in the face of a lot of good guys and gals who worked for over 40 years and who've earned their retirement. I've been working steadily since 1973 and have earned the right to draw social security.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:41 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Every now and then you make some good points, however isn't one of them.

Your spitting in the face of a lot of good guys and gals who worked for over 40 years and who've earned their retirement. I've been working steadily since 1973 and have earned the right to draw social security.
Not if you did not pay enough in taxes to pay for all the military spending you wanted. You are a taker DJ....you wanted a strong military but you did not want to pay for it, that is why we have this huge 20 TRILLION dollar debt. You want retirement benefits but you did not pay enough into the system for wtf you are wanting to take out. Yet you want the younger generation to pay for your cheapness. You my friend are the one spitting in hard working Americans faces. But as you said to me once on here....you do not care about the future debt , only your tax cuts now.

Plus the Republican party and Trump are getting ready to cut back your entitlements.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...206-story.html

DJ I'm sure there are plenty of things you know way more about than me, politics and pussy ain't two of them. I hate both political parties but they thrive because of most Americans ignorance about politics and policy.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #100
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I never thought of social security as being political. Also you sleep under the same amount of security that I and millions other do. So you benefit from the millions spent on the military that I do.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I never thought of social security as being political.So you do not think of taxes as being used as a political football? Well they are and if the GOP cuts your future benefits because of Trumps massive tax cuts that went mostly to the wealthy, then you are a political fool for not seeing it coming, and will then become very political in regards to SS. Also you sleep under the same amount of security that I and millions other do. Yes and I could sleep much better if we spent about half of what we do. Yet you want to spend more and not even pay for that expense. You want tax cuts from this President to brag about while you do not have the political sense of a bull in a china cabinet to see how that raises our national debt. So you benefit from the millions spent on the military that I do.
I do not consider me benefiting from in essence buying something and not paying for it. That is not a conservative principal, that is a liberal POV. If you want to buy 700 billion dollars a year worth of security, then tax yourself 700 billion dollars a year. Not fucking vote yourself a tax cut. That is the chickenshit political way to get into a 20 trillion dollar hole.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Pussy and politics DearJohn.

I would not argue with you in your field of expertise. . .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:10 PM   #103
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pussy and politics DearJohn.

I would not argue with you in your field of expertise. . .
Smart move on your part.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #104
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never thought of social security as being political. Also you sleep under the same amount of security that I and millions other do. So you benefit from the millions spent on the military that I do.
No matter how smart you think you are, I stand by these comments.

You can blah blah blah all you want to, makes no difference to me.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:54 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No matter how smart you think you are, I stand by these comments.
Dumb move on your part. Taxes and how they are spent , is at the heart of politics. Social Security and Defense spending are the two biggest drivers of taxes.

Also , I did not say I was smart , I said I know more about politics and pussy than you.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women