Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161129
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #91
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I guess I have to ask Ms Elena to do the same research on Obama's academic career that you did on Sarah Palin. Lots of luck since Obama NEVER released his academic records. We don't know what classes he took, his grades, or who the teachers were. Why Obama, because he is the man with the finger on the nuclear button and the power to send our sons and daughters overseas.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #92
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

JR,

Umm...nice back handed apology. Just because you're hard on yourself doesn't mean its OK to be hard on someone else. Your comments weren't being hard, they were demeaning and basically saying that I'm worth shit.

When I disagree with someone, I have discussions without insulting them. I guess when my daddy told me a long time ago not to discuss politics with most people because they can't have mature discussions, they want to shove their opinions down your throat, argue and belittle.....he was right.

JG,

This thread isn't about Obama, its about Palin.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #93
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
JR,

Umm...nice back handed apology. Just because you're hard on yourself doesn't mean its OK to be hard on someone else. Your comments weren't being hard, they were demeaning and basically saying that I'm worth shit.

When I disagree with someone, I have discussions without insulting them. I guess when my daddy told me a long time ago not to discuss politics with most people because they can't have mature discussions, they want to shove their opinions down your throat, argue and belittle.....he was right.

JG,

This thread isn't about Obama, its about Palin.
Sorry, but you still don't seem to understand.

You are worth a lot as an individual. The problem comes with a definition of the term "opinion". As I said before..." we are all entitled to our feelings, but that is not an informed opinion." My position, and all of the science community is based upon the position the "no feelings are allowed - ever: only the "OBSERVED AND PROVABLE FACTS". You did not offer any fact to back up your statements. Thus, you did not have an opinion: you expressed your feelings about Sara Palin. I have the same feelings because I have had some very bad experiences with people like her.

Question: Were all the people of Germany that supported (over 70 million people can't all be wrong about everything), and loved Hitler, really bad people, and not worth s----? If you believe that question is true, you have missed the point that many of us respond to the culture that we are placed in. Look at the ending quotes on my discussion.

Yes, I have expanded thread to a more extensive discussion; not just about Palin but how we all respond to the controls and manipulations that are placed upon us by others.

To affirm you worth as an individual, and at the same time attempt to have you think deeply about the basic questions that confront us is not being demeaning; it is an attempt to push all of us into thinking about some of the basic questions that are presented to us. In this case, it was you that gave the opening salvo about Sara Palin. The attack on her was personal and a parody of the attacks that the pseudo-pundits, such as Bill Maher who attack others as entertainment - rather than inform, which would be harder to get a laugh and to sell sell tickets for his shows.

Please note, I do not like either Hitler or Palin; I am not totally committed to any political party because all of them have their faults, and we do not live in a perfect world. However, all of these offer us an insight into how our thought, and the thoughts of crowds, can be manipulated.

Your daddy was right; most people can't have mature discussions, because when it is pointed out that their "opinions" can not be supported with evidence to prove the truth of their believes they feel belittled and insulted.

In this case, I have pointed out that your "opinions" can not be supported, most "opinions" can't be supported - that is why most "opinions" are not worth considering, and not allowed in meetings of science.

However, your feelings are your personal emotional responses. A person's feeling should never be disregard. My first wife, may she rest in peace, was a very feeling and emotional person. She was never able to get in a discussion about difficult complex questions because she always wanted to insert her feelings about the subject: she just could not stand to nail a subject down with facts. She once told me that she didn't care about facts; it what how she felt about the subject that mattered. But I loved her, and she gave me wonderful children and a great connection with a lot of people. She was loved by many.

The only insult that I have given was to point out that your thought, and most of the thoughts of any group of people are manipulated. No one likes to have it pointed out that we have been manipulated; but all politicians are very good at it: Do you really think that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
.... This thread isn't about Obama, its about Palin
?

You are valued for your feelings.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #94
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Feminists

My OPINION of calling Sarah Palin a stupid twat is that it is accurate. Friday Maher said that if Bachman and Palin ran it would be like 2 BIMBOs.

Sometimes it is just what it is and these are OPINIONS based on reality.

My opinion is also that people who would actually vote for the stupid twat. and/or the 2 bimbos is also .....................well it would speak for itself.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #95
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

and what would you call the people who voted for obama? just my opinion but they were dumb twats who bought into the hope and change.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #96
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
and what would you call the people who voted for obama? just my opinion but they were dumb twats who bought into the hope and change.

You would call them PEOPLE. The reason Mahr called her that....ratings, shock value and its freakin comedy. You calling people that........nevermind.

Wow........just wow.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #97
deacon
Valued Poster

yea..funny..hah hah hah..till a conservative like rush calls pelosi a stupid twat or better yet call obamas wife a dumb twat..and she is.shock value, right? nevermind..wow just wow. double standard yet?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:17 AM   #98
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Defcon what dose the First Lady have to do with this, as all ways limp dicks tring to get hard messing with a lady that has nothing to do with you. And Rush did you bring up Rush of all people not Rush the saint
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:39 AM   #99
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Cheaper really is obtuse you know.
Elena it was never my intention to insult you. I'm sorry you misunderstood (a political apology) but what I was trying to do was show you that for all of your complaints about Sarah Palin and her education, you are silent about Obama and we have no idea about his education. So I asked you to look into it figuring that you would find nothing or less than nothing. The hope was that it might jar your thinking into realizing that voters put a person in charge of our country that they know nothing about. I ask you would you put someone in charge of something very important to you; your parents, your retirement fund, your house payments, your children and you know nothing about them other than they talk pretty.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #100
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

JG,

Oh I know what you were doing. I didn't say anything about Obama because the thread isn't about him, its about Palin. I'm aware of what Obama has and/or done. All politicians are great with lip service, that's their game.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #101
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Correction

Well Maher must have been under some pressure to change his description of Palin.........so he did.................he now says she is a cunt. I don't know why he left out "dumb or stupid" in the change?
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #102
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
I have registered at the University of North Florida, University of Florida, Three Rivers College (CT), Metropolitan Colleges of Kansas City, Park University, and KU starting in 1987. Is that a problem?

Pay attention ladies; if a young woman DID work her way through college the way Longer suggests then he views her as a lesser person. A peek inside the demented mind of Longer, free of charge. He doesn't like you ladies or respect you.

Of course that is only my opinion.
JG, did you strip in all of those places or just hook?

Of course I respect women. Duh. That's why I fall in love with them so easily. Apparently, falling in love with more than one woman is frowned upon by women. It's like paradox or something.

I would look down on a President of the United States that pleasured men for cash, whether it was a man or woman. For example: if Mitt Romney used to give truckers ten dollar blowjobs in the parking lot of a Flying J, I'd think to my self, "Hey, maybe I can find somebody better to run the country."

We've all met people that really impressed us. We live in a country full of brainiacs like that. So why would we settle for less than brilliance? I see no brilliance shining from any of the Republican candidates. All I see is a potential for political satire. Comedians are going to have a lot of material to work with over the next year!
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #103
deacon
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFhe3.........speaking of blowing truckers,,how is barney frank??
Old 03-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #104
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
Wow, a whole lot going on in this thread, and I'm a late cummer. Rather than individually responding to comments throughout the thread, I'll just comment on what I have seen in this thread.

1. Sarah Palin should not be the POTUS, nor would I vote for her.Agreed.
2. Sarah Palin looks hot with an assualt rifle.Just no. Disagreed.
3. If Sarah Palin is a whore, I hope she finds this site and offers DATY.I threw up a little in my mouth.
4. Why does it matter if Palin went to a few different schools? She went to MANY low level schools over MANY years. At the very least it demonstrates lack of focus compared to other candidates.
5. All I have to do is turn on C-SPAN to realize that a Harvard education is a waste of money.They're on TV and you aren't. You jelly?
6. I'd prefer that politicians major in ethics. Failing that, Accounting would be acceptable.How about a 4.0 GPA in "World Leadership"?
7. The word "whore" shouldn't be used in a deragotory manner toward providers, since the rest of us are whore-mongers.Except me. I'm Longermonger.
8. SillyGirl isn't a liberal. I believe that she's a laissez-faire progressive anarcho-capitalist with monarchist tendencies. Has a fear of spiders and has lesbian tendencies??? Cool.
9. Cheaper2buyit: I'll have to admit that one of your posts was really, really difficult to read.You have to read Cheaper's posts like poetry.
10. John Galt: Bush wasn't a good president.He isn't a good human, period.
11. Abortion? lulz! Moi? Oh, nevermind. While the Americans are raped of their wealth, certain marketing issues of the Big Two keep the people divided.
12. Obama shouldn't be the President, since he's really a Keynesian.Okay, that's funny. Economist birth certificate joke now???
13. I had more points, but this beer won't drink itself, and I've forgotten what I had wanted to add...dammit!
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #105
deacon
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rot1y...eature=related

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women