Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2015, 11:22 AM   #91
glade55
BANNED

Talking

glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 11:31 AM   #92
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The spam whitewash should be coming along soon (although not as quickly as when a certain whack-a-mole mod was on the job).
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:01 PM   #93
mr_wrong
Gaining Momentum

All I know is everyones parents did a little barebacking of their own. Oh and slave g types too much I skipped over her posts damn she likes to type don't get me started on her fonts and caps. Haha.
But really I do not bbfs or bother with anybody that does or has been accused. But thats just me some people wish to do that and thats fine.
mr_wrong is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:18 PM   #94
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile "Ike... if you are going to HIT ME... PUT SOME STANK ON IT!!!":)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_wrong View Post
All I know is everyones parents did a little barebacking of their own. Oh and slave g types too much I skipped over her posts damn she likes to type don't get me started on her fonts and caps. Haha.
But really I do not bbfs or bother with anybody that does or has been accused. But thats just me some people wish to do that and thats fine.

Good Evening Rick...

How is your evening going? I was soooo disappointed that you DISABLED your SOULFLY account... Oh Well... I think I can live with the fact that you are not fond of of my writing skills and/or the cheerful fonts & caps that I use...

Seriously though... Is that the BEST that you have GOT?

NEXT TIME... if you are going to INSULT ME... DO AS BIG DADDY SL SAYS...

AND PUT SOME STANK ON IT!!!

TENSION BREAKER... JUST HAD TO BE DONE!! LOL

I just love Jim Carrey & I bet when he has DOES THE NASTY WITH HIS HO'S... THEY WRAP THAT SHIT UP!!!
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:50 PM   #95
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation One word of kindness is all it takes to save any of us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULFLY View Post
Rick...

I know you are going to find this HARD to believe because you live in a world filled with HATE... BUT each and every one of us has a CHOICE on how we want to live our lives...

It is not a crime to enjoy being NICE to people... in fact... if you gave it a shot you might find that nothing FEELS BETTER than making someone else feel GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES...

Just taking a moment out of our busy days to compliment someone can oftentimes make someones day... and THAT is the KIND of person that I AM and that I want to continue to be...

Over the last 18 months when I was stalked & bullied I became so stressed and upset that I found it difficult to even leave my house.... I have always been open about the fact that I have social anxiety and agoraphobia... and being a target of multiple stalkers really took its toll on me...

I tried VERY HARD to keep all of this inside and to not let ANYONE see just how bad all of the cruel words, constant stalking and bullying had affected me... but you can only lock all of those things inside of yourself for so long before your body rebels...

Last month I found out that one of my dearest friends was diagnosed with a terminal disorder... this was during your LAST 3 DAYS OF TERROR on Eccie where you decided to go on a I HATE SLAVE CAMPAIGN... and something just broke inside of me... and I could no longer hold back all of the pain, frustration and anger of the last 18 months...

I sat down in the hotel room and I cried my heart out for 4 straight hours... I got to a point where I just did not know what to do... the constant stalking and abuse combined with the overwhelming sadness that I was going to lose a good friend in the near future was just too much for me...

I had shut myself away from almost everyone prior to that point because I just kept thinking...

WHAT IF I AM JUST NOT IN SA? Will the STALKING STOP?

WHAT IF I JUST DON'T POST? Will the STALKING STOP?

The answer to both of these questions was NO... After being on the road for nearly 7 months and keeping my posting to a MINIMUM over the last year that STILL did not stop the people like you from STALKING & BULLYING ME...

I find it very difficult to stand up for myself sometimes... because as I have said... I am just not good at being MEAN & NASTY... I will leave that to you and the other stalkers that take delight in bringing others pain & misery....

That night I had to make a CHOICE... If I want to be the person that I know I am and if I plan on being able to support my friend during these next 12 months then I cannot go on keeping everything inside... If this makes me a weak person then I can live with that... but what I CANNOT LIVE WITH is keeping everything locked inside...

I do not deserve the way that you are treating me.... I did not love you and I was open about that from the beginning... I never hid the fact that I was in love with another man when we met and you told me OVER & OVER that you were FINE with just being my friend with benefits...

However, when things ended you became surly and difficult...and your extreme anger frightens me... All I can say is that there is so much GOOD IN YOU and I wish that you could tap into that again... I hate seeing you treat not only me but other people with such extreme disdain and hostility...

I cannot change who you are or how you are acting but I can CHANGE HOW I WAS ACTING... So, despite the fact that I am sure that many will criticize me for opening up about the pain of the last 18 months I am willing to take that risk...

I am also GLAD to have the opportunity to APOLOGIZE to anyone that I have inadvertently hurt during that time... In no way does it HURT ME to apologize to someone if I have inadvertently hurt their feelings... Look at Nerdy123... It is obvious that I could have handled that situation better and because I was so stressed I hurt what appears to be a very nice man... being able to apologize lightens my soul and makes me feel better...

I am always going to have to struggle with my extreme introverted nature and I am continuously grateful for those who continue to have patience with my personal struggles and challenges... However, in no way will I ever be the type of person who enjoys hurting others... and I hope that one day... you will find someone who can love you like you deserve...

Your evolving slave,

Guinevere

Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #96
mr_wrong
Gaining Momentum

Not rick...but thanks for keeping it short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Good Evening Rick...

How is your evening going? I was soooo disappointed that you DISABLED your SOULFLY account... Oh Well... I think I can live with the fact that you are not fond of of my writing skills and/or the cheerful fonts & caps that I use...

Seriously though... Is that the BEST that you have GOT?

NEXT TIME... if you are going to INSULT ME... DO AS BIG DADDY SL SAYS...

AND PUT SOME STANK ON IT!!!

TENSION BREAKER... JUST HAD TO BE DONE!! LOL

I just love Jim Carrey & I bet when he has DOES THE NASTY WITH HIS HO'S... THEY WRAP THAT SHIT UP!!!
mr_wrong is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:25 AM   #97
Dunnfounded
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

And to think I thought that I had graduated high school back in the 80's. Wow !!!!!!! This is why I stopped reading all this non sense on the board.

Slave G as always it's been a pleasure to know you. It's pretty apparent these morons have nothing better to do than gang up on you.

Looking forward to getting to experience your massage skills when you graduate.

I'm sure I'll be branded as a WK, by all the haters in here now.
Dunnfounded is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:34 AM   #98
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULFLY View Post
Looks like he choked.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:35 AM   #99
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Wow... this thread has everything!!!

Well, except for milk enemas

Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:30 AM   #100
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post

Well, except for chocolate milk enemas
That's more accurate now.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:55 AM   #101
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Nope.

Things that are missing:

1) threats or stories about outing.
2) hobby babies
3) a baloney sammich
4) someone crying "Oh the Humanity!" and saying "THIS" is why they don't participate in the online community.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:12 AM   #102
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Just saw SA Angel showcase and wowo you are hott. Carry on. .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:39 AM   #103
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Nope.

Things that are missing:

2) hobby babies
3) a baloney sammich
4) someone crying "Oh the Humanity!" and saying "THIS" is why they don't participate in the online community.

5. Midgets
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM   #104
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
5. Midgets
It does now!!!!

Classic: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=290186

Oh, and to stay on topic, I have no knowledge if she does bbfs.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:58 PM   #105
Bobsburgers69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Nope.

Things that are missing:

2) hobby babies
3) a baloney sammich
Has #2 happened to any of ya'll or someone ya'll know? Seems pretty hard to do unless you purposely do it
Bobsburgers69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women