Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60402
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41645
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36012
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #91
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
A new and improved repository?? So soon??
I just got done building this one...

And besides... I've already started work on a double secret new repository:

The Quacking Review Hall of Fame Repository....

"but then the op like to grandstand also"
I knew I should have made that
but then the op like to grandstand also, and is a lazy fucker like me

but but but you could have waited till a fucktard took me up on the bet

mmmmmmm I think I may have posted a cunt bitch post in the review that got you thinking about ducks today. Forgive me CC(not clam)
So I take it we all done talking about this one
And let it be just reviews re posts from the other side of Niagara river ?
Old 01-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #92
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
It is astounding so many upset retards actually think this is a matter of being from here. As if a New Yorker couldn't tell El Paso from Juarez. And which of us Upstater's were instrumental in the creation and design of the site y'all like to call yours? Where did you get the servers, how many advertisers did you meet with? Fucktards be playing with somebody else's toy and whining over a couple of clicks.
And you're going to stoop to my level ? GFY!!! And you can take that any way you like.
Regrettably, it seems to me I was the one doing the stooping here. THAT is obvious. The view's not real good from down there Crapp.

Quote:
Last you knew, who cares what you knew. These things are not permanent and I have no responsibility to report changes to you. This isn't a personal issue but I'll stoop to your insulting level and qualify my opinion. If you take my hobby lifetime, from first experience to today, Canada has been open to me almost 22 of 24 years. That's 90% of the time. Of that time, I've lived at least half within 35 miles of the border and I never once drove over that border just to pay for a female's attention. I did enjoy the hobby while there on other business, but not once for paid attention. I did cross for personal dating. So shove your personal attacks up your ass McMurtry.
Who cares what I knew ? Apparently YOU. And enough to devote a small paragraph to address it. Personally, I could give a rat's ass about your "hobbying", past, present or future for that matter. It's when you, as board blowhard, feel the need to attack and insult those of us in this thread that do not share your point of view with your derogatory comments and childish name calling that I take issue with. As with most of your 5,000+ comments, I should've just ignored it and once again considered the sorry source it came from.

Quote:
Sure, it is just a few clicks to ignore the Canada reviews where they were. The difference is, there are absolutely zero posts from me complaining about that, things as they were. It's y'all complaining like a stuck pig. And who cares is the site is free and public, show some gratitude instead of being an unappreciative, entitled grump.
Staying on Topic : And THAT comment is exactly the point. Nobody, including yourself, was whining or complaining about having the N.F., ON reviews posted here in Upset. Nobody except someone 1/2 way across the state.
AND you, the biggest fuckin pot callin out us kettles in this thread for whining ? Seriously ? SERIOUSLY ? How quickly you forget all the pissing, moaning, whining and crying BY YOU in a lot of your 5,000+ posts of hot air over the incredible injustice the corporate world has inflicted upon YOU and everyone. Then there's your whining over how reviews are written, and generally just being a modtard wanna be pointing out everyone's mistakes. The list of your whining goes on and on.
If there were an issue you disagreed with, I find it impossible to believe that you of all people would sit by and not say your piece, or whine as you prefer to term it. I refuse to AGAIN stoop to your level because as I've already stated, the view from down there isn't real good. So I won't tell ya to shove all this up yer ass Crapp. I'll just say you have a great day and GFY!!!

Old 01-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #93
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
And you're going to stoop to my level ? GFY!!! And you can take that any way you like.
Regrettably, it seems to me I was the one doing the stooping here. THAT is obvious. The view's not real good from down there Crapp.

Who cares what I knew ? Apparently YOU. And enough to devote a small paragraph to address it. Personally, I could give a rat's ass about your "hobbying", past, present or future for that matter. It's when you, as board blowhard, feel the need to attack and insult those of us in this thread that do not share your point of view with your derogatory comments and childish name calling that I take issue with. As with most of your 5,000+ comments, I should've just ignored it and once again considered the sorry source it came from.

Staying on Topic : And THAT comment is exactly the point. Nobody, including yourself, was whining or complaining about having the N.F., ON reviews posted here in Upset. Nobody except someone 1/2 way across the state.
AND you, the biggest fuckin pot callin out us kettles in this thread for whining ? Seriously ? SERIOUSLY ? How quickly you forget all the pissing, moaning, whining and crying BY YOU in a lot of your 5,000+ posts of hot air over the incredible injustice the corporate world has inflicted upon YOU and everyone. Then there's your whining over how reviews are written, and generally just being a modtard wanna be pointing out everyone's mistakes. The list of your whining goes on and on.
If there were an issue you disagreed with, I find it impossible to believe that you of all people would sit by and not say your piece, or whine as you prefer to term it. I refuse to AGAIN stoop to your level because as I've already stated, the view from down there isn't real good. So I won't tell ya to shove all this up yer ass Crapp. I'll just say you have a great day and GFY!!!

If you don't care about my hobbying, why did you bring it up? You wrote more than I did. Remember how you bitterly hunted me down for referencing the movie Her in replying to your review? You are so lost in your lack of a point you main rebuttal is to call names. I say my piece, and sometimes it is whining. Not in this thread.

I don't believe you could find an instance of my expressed disdain of the corporate world being a gripe about how it has mistreated me personally. I recall pointing that finger at myself many times. I suspect you will continue to pontificate with nothing, flinging insults like a bitter, angry man.
Old 01-24-2015, 11:57 AM   #94
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
I refuse to AGAIN stoop to your level because as I've already stated, the view from down there isn't real good. So I won't tell ya to shove all this up yer ass Crapp. I'll just say you have a great day and GFY!!!
Found seeing things from his POV is an exercise in futility......

Old 01-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #95
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Everyone about done yet?
Old 01-24-2015, 12:31 PM   #96
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You sure you have all the facts? Did you realize that as soon as the Canadian forums went live, every review from the cross border Niagara Falls that was posted here was immediately in the wrong forum?
And your telling me that without any prodding by someone 1/2 way across the state to draw attention to this fuck up it's only taken 6+ years to get around to "fixing" it ?

Quote:
The fact that staff just now got around to moving reviews to where they should have been all along doesn't mean that Iggy is to blame...it means that staff is to blame, for waiting so long. Then again, you'd have bitched and moaned if they did it the next day as well, so I don't blame anyone for waiting till now..

You see all the facts now?.
I see what you want to pass off as "facts". Technically speaking, from a completely anal point of view, Canadian reviews belong in Canadian sections. Unfortunately president was set years ago allowing N.F., ON, CA reviews in Upset and as such, should remain here, grandfathered if you will. I guess you've never heard the saying "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT".

Quote:
Reposting reviews here isn't going to change anything...all it does is give you a place to direct your fruitless anger...these reviews that are being reposted, mean nothing to the other members here. Trying to prove a nonexistent point, by continuing this thread...just gives credence to the "whiny bitch" argument that is being leveled at certain people...

But by all means...continue doing so...
Your right, it's not meant to "change" the apparent mistake in judgement which is so obvious to those of us who actually live here. It's a statement which obviously got your attention though, didn't it ?. There's much easier ways to circumvent the posting of N.F., ON, CA reviews in Toronto. Once the regular members who review ladies in N.F., ON establish a new "norm". The rest will follow suit.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Quote:
Then by all means, elucidate...you'll be wrong again, but please, this should be interesting.
How's this for elucidating ? The cost of a fishing license for out of state residents are posted as follows : $50, $28 and $10. How long ya stayin ?

Fishing License.jpg

Tom's got worms @ the "bait" shop. ijs
Did ya find that "interesting" ?

Old 01-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #97
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Everyone about done yet?
if you close can we start a new one with just the reviews??
lacking the BS

just askin
Old 01-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #98
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
lacking the BS

just askin
close it,
Old 01-24-2015, 12:41 PM   #99
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Everyone about done yet?
Surely you jest!....
we're just getting warmed up.....

This shitbird be flappin.....

Old 01-24-2015, 01:23 PM   #100
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Surely you jest!....
we're just getting warmed up.....

This shitbird be flappin.....
Clearly. Carry on then.....
Old 01-24-2015, 01:39 PM   #101
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
lacking the BS

just askin
Quote:
Clearly. Carry on then.....
just askin
Old 01-24-2015, 02:25 PM   #102
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Everyone about done yet?
Quote:
lacking the BS

just askin
Moving one repository into another repository??
Wouldn't that be redundant in a hysterical kind of way?
I'm a visionary and will be building and franchising new repositories worldwide... But...
I'm also an underachiever... someone else would need to rebuild this repository...
Funny how just two participants could hit such a nerve, right WU?
Old 01-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #103
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I was me long before Wakeup ever joined the board. So....
Says the guy who joined almost four months after I did...

Quote:
Technically speaking, from a completely anal point of view, Canadian reviews belong in Canadian sections.
Thanks...end of line...

Quote:
How's this for elucidating ?
it was actually pretty poor...but expected...you really don't know. It's okay...

P.S.-Will means nothing on the Interwebs...especially in privately owned corners of it...but as has been said before...keep trying...it's quite the enjoyable show...

EDIT: Paul...please...I've told you before...I'm not the average poster. This place can't touch a nerve with me...you're a blinky pixel on the screen that I choose to interact with...emotions have nothing to do with you...
Old 01-24-2015, 06:46 PM   #104
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:

EDIT: Paul...please...I've told you before...I'm not the average poster. This place can't touch a nerve with me...you're a blinky pixel on the screen that I choose to interact with...emotions have nothing to do with you...
Oh, I've never considered you average. Not in the least.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:28 PM   #105
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Thanks! See, we're getting along famously.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women