Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #91
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Nice to see the drama is still thick around here. Just wouldn't be the same.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:33 PM   #92
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003 View Post
Damn, where the hell is Grace when you need her?

Charlie
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
That statement right there tells you everything you need to know about what went down with Stacy and Grace.
Quote:
What a myopic drama queen. All of this bullshit is a result of YOU calling out the guy on the boards. You wallow in self-created drama and then cry foul when your reputation is pilloried for it by people who know better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

I gave a shit, and I did something about it. Yeah, that really makes me a rotten person.
I was thinking the same thing as others when I read this thread. I immediately thought about the Grace and Kaylen and Sins incident. I feel as if Grace was indeed telling the truth. And Sins reached out to Grace and helped her too. So I hope this new provider, who we all know is by now, did her homework on how Sins ends up treating the ones she's helped before. If my memory serves me correctly Sins made numerous police reports on Grace and claimed Kaylen and Grace had pimps. Of course she is now calling out a client whom she has never seen and is taking the advice of a newbie provider. And lo and behold lookie lookie who is, of all people, trying to filter through handles and hobbyists with multiple accounts. The logic of this thread is downright laughable!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #93
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I was thinking the same thing as others when I read this thread. I immediately thought about the Grace and Kaylen and Sins incident. I feel as if Grace was indeed telling the truth. And Sins reached out to Grace and helped her too. So I hope this new provider, who we all know is by now, did her homework on how Sins ends up treating the ones she's helped before. If my memory serves me correctly Sins made numerous police reports on Grace and claimed Kaylen and Grace had pimps. Of course she is now calling out a client whom she has never seen and is taking the advice of a newbie provider. And lo and behold lookie lookie who is, of all people, trying to filter through handles and hobbyists with multiple accounts. The logic of this thread is downright laughable!
Gemma... you have been gone a while.
When all this shit went down is also when I was outed to the wife... so I naturally thought it was the some person.
I even thought for a while that it was Sins that was behind it all, but I also knew that did not make any since, just like Grace being behind it all didn't make since. (at that time)

I had thought that it was some unknown party enjoying all the hate and discontent that they was causing.

But now I believe differently...
The proof is all out there if you want to look... where one lady's story has stayed the same and steadfast. (Sins)
The others story is so full of holes that a strainer would be jealous. (Grace)

What gets me is that there are some out there that can back up Stacy's side but because they don't like the drama they will always stay silent.

Now what all this has to do with what Petruchio did to that girl I don't know... we all have to make up are own minds on who to believe and who to trust.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #94
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No Gemma, your memory does not serve you correctly. Not once have I ever claimed that Kaylen has a pimp. Grace does indeed have a pimp, and she was trying to force me into being pimped by her pimp. It wasn't Kaylen Grace was after. She just didn't like Kaylen. She was too accustomed to pulling in $200 for nothing more than a blow n go, and Grace believed that Kaylen had ruined that for her. It wasn't Kaylen's hotel that I pulled cameras out of, it was my apartment. And it wasn't license plate numbers from clients entering Kaylen's hotel either. That was also my apartment.

Nice to see you back. Who's leg are you going to hump this time? You already humped Staci Stacked's leg. How about Lindsay this time? Oh wait, you humped her leg too. But now you two are all kissy faced, so I guess that anonymous letter thing was either BS, or has been forgiven. Hard to say which. Is it Destiny you still have a hard on for, or are you going to try and get all kissy faced with her now? Or are you going to pick a fight with a mod again? The question then is which moderator will it be this time? I can't even count the mods you have tangled with - Crypt Kicker, Blaze, Modda, now lately its been Col Z. So, is it my turn, or are you going to take Johnny for a test drive? We don't have to wonder if you are going to start drama - the $64,000 question is who will it be this time?

There is a reason why I almost never reply to you on the board, and why your PM's to me go unanswered. I don't like you, I don't trust, you need medication, and you need to stay away from the (censored) stuff. I never have, and I never will. You see, that is how I handle things when I don't particularly like someone. I just look past their posts, ignore any PM's I may get from them, and go about my business.

When a provider stalks me and threatens me, I will warn the community.

When a hobbyist takes advantage of a new provider, I will take it to the community so that other providers can be warned AND other hobbyists will know that there is a snake in their midst.

Hell, I will even give provider's a heads up when I find out that a hobbyist stole from a provider and SHE didn't even know about it, or give enough of a shit to warn her fellow providers when she DID find out about it. I am just that damned nice. Would you like to take a WILD guess as to which provider doesn't give enough of a shit about her fellow providers to even warn them that she was ripped off?

But sweetheart. Oh my goodness baby doll. If you want to talk about drama, go take a long look in the mirror. I bow in humble obeisance at the feet of KC's drama queen.

PS. Before you get banned again, or quietly slither away and guest your account, would you pretty please do some more "best of" threads? I have been eagerly waiting for the "best elbow", "best thumb", and "sexiest big toe" threads. Of course, then you would have to make another snide remark about all those women who comment on them just to get their name out there - just like you did only a few days before you started your own endless stream of "lets have a mutual admiration party" threads. It has always amused me that you babble so profusely on the boards that you quite literally can't remember what you said from one week to the next.

And now you see why I ignore you. I don't have one single good thing to say to you, so I try to practice the principle of not saying anything at all. You opened the can of worms though. So here you go.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #95
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My post wasn't about who I have a problem with or who I had a disagreement with 2 years ago. It's about you thinking you are doing good by helping providers and then you turn around and shit on them. And did you say I'm on drugs or medication ?? Oh, I thought that was against guidelines. But you know how to get around those guidelines with multiple handles and all. And who the fuck cares if you trust me?? Or like me?? Hell! I sure don't like or trust you but thats because you openly admitted to calling the police on fellow providers. And I'm not friends with any providers so I don't much worry whose 'friends list' I make lmao! Nah i don't give a rats ass who was ripped off. I don't get ripped off but I'm not posting my ass all day and night long. And I don't hump legs, I prefer the real thing. But some of them are the size of legs I suppose. And drama?? Don't turn your drama moments on me. I love looking in the mirror, I don't see what you see when you do and that makes me super fuckin happy. You are a lonely old woman. I feel sorry for you. Thanks for replying though. It was taken to a whole new level my dear. Lol! And how nice of you to bring Johnny into your rebuttal. He's an excellent mod. So is Crypt and Col Z. I may not have seen eye to eye with all the mods but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm 'tangling' with them. You're good at switching words around to say what you're thinking though. But don't put words in my posts lady. If this is ignoring me... Fuck! Lol. Am I supposed to care that you don't like me?? I'm glad. You are not my type of crowd darling. Now let's do a best wrinkled face, arms, legs and ass thread. Lol! Hahaha

Tootaloo!
Old 05-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #96
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetheart, did you forget that Grace told you herself that she had to get stitches in her head? She told you that, she told Lindsay that, she told Destiny that, she told every single provider who contacted her for information about her alleged assault all about the stitches she got. Did you forget that one her own white knights accidentally busted her lie when he stated that her injuries did not require stitches? It was right there on the first page of that thread. Go back and check it out.

Again, your memory is faulty. Yes, I did speak to a detective about being stalked and harassed. I also filed for an order of protection, which was granted, but never served since Grace lives in Wichita. However, once I realized that she had hidden cameras in my apartment, I knew that any attempt at pursuing charges would be a very bad idea for both myself and my clients.

Don't talk to me about post count sweetie. I've been on this board almost a year and a half longer than you, yet your post count exceeds mine.

Lastly, paragraph breaks are a wonderful thing. Toodles.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #97
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
My post wasn't about who I have a problem with or who I had a disagreement with 2 years ago. It's about you thinking you are doing good by helping providers and then you turn around and shit on them. And did you say I'm on drugs or medication ?? Oh, I thought that was against guidelines. But you know how to get around those guidelines with multiple handles and all. And who the fuck cares if you trust me?? Or like me?? Hell! I sure don't like or trust you but thats because you openly admitted to calling the police on fellow providers. And I'm not friends with any providers so I don't much worry whose 'friends list' I make lmao! Nah i don't give a rats ass who was ripped off. I don't get ripped off but I'm not posting my ass all day and night long. And I don't hump legs, I prefer the real thing. But some of them are the size of legs I suppose. And drama?? Don't turn your drama moments on me. I love looking in the mirror, I don't see what you see when you do and that makes me super fuckin happy. You are a lonely old woman. I feel sorry for you. Thanks for replying though. It was taken to a whole new level my dear. Lol! And how nice of you to bring Johnny into your rebuttal. He's an excellent mod. So is Crypt and Col Z. I may not have seen eye to eye with all the mods but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm 'tangling' with them. You're good at switching words around to say what you're thinking though. But don't put words in my posts lady. If this is ignoring me... Fuck! Lol. Am I supposed to care that you don't like me?? I'm glad. You are not my type of crowd darling. Now let's do a best wrinkled face, arms, legs and ass thread. Lol! Hahaha

Tootaloo!
To be 100% fair, you can't cry foul when someone brings up meds, off your meds, or you need meds, when you say it in another post to another provider.

Sorry for my interruption.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:41 PM   #98
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh you're absolutely correct Ken. Which is why I didn't hit the RTM button or cry to a mod. I just pointed it out. And hell maybe I do need my daily dose of..... My..... Martinis! But not because of this site lol!!

BTW I LOVE your avatar!
Old 05-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #99
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

My comment about "Where is Grace when you need her" was misinterpreted. I realized that might be the case a while after i posted it. What I meant was that, at the time it was posted Kaylen and Sins were fighting. The whole episode with Grace brought them together. I wasn't trying to add fuel to the fire, or accuse anyone of anything.

Next time I will just keep my mouth shut.

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:47 PM   #100
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Uh Oh ....

Quote:
And drama??
To paraphrase that line from Poltergeist II, "She's baaaack!"
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:18 AM   #101
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003 View Post
My comment about "Where is Grace when you need her" was misinterpreted. I realized that might be the case a while after i posted it. What I meant was that, at the time it was posted Kaylen and Sins were fighting. The whole episode with Grace brought them together. I wasn't trying to add fuel to the fire, or accuse anyone of anything.

Next time I will just keep my mouth shut.

Charlie
Charlie, you bringing up Grace was going to happen eventually anyways in any bullshit thread Stacy was responsible for.
My reply to you was really just pointing out that Grace was drama-free to the consumer here before and after the whole thing between them, while Stacy continues to polish her internet-troll trophies like Gollum in that fucking cave.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:51 AM   #102
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Charlie, you bringing up Grace was going to happen eventually anyways in any bullshit thread Stacy was responsible for.
My reply to you was really just pointing out that Grace was drama-free to the consumer here before and after the whole thing between them, while Stacy continues to polish her internet-troll trophies like Gollum in that fucking cave.
Then why do you want to see her Zeejoe?
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:07 AM   #103
JUSTSM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Sweetheart, did you forget that Grace told you herself that she had to get stitches in her head? She told you that, she told Lindsay that, she told Destiny that, she told every single provider who contacted her for information about her alleged assault all about the stitches she got. Did you forget that one her own white knights accidentally busted her lie when he stated that her injuries did not require stitches? It was right there on the first page of that thread. Go back and check it out.

Again, your memory is faulty. Yes, I did speak to a detective about being stalked and harassed. I also filed for an order of protection, which was granted, but never served since Grace lives in Wichita. However, once I realized that she had hidden cameras in my apartment, I knew that any attempt at pursuing charges would be a very bad idea for both myself and my clients.

Does this work? Do people actually believe this?
I have to give you credit... your great at weaving tales but I think if I had all the time in the world too, I could do the same.
I've sat quiet for a really long time. Mainly because I've seen your clients when they come to Wichita and we laughed about what you say and secondly because I really just don't care anymore.
But come on. This thread wasnt about big bad Grace. This thread was about you doing your thing and it backfired on you again. I get it. I'm the scapegoat that you can always count on when you've (once again) brought drama to your doorstep and need a way out.
JUSTSM is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:28 AM   #104
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Then why do you want to see her Zeejoe?
Going home covered in cat hair once was enough for me, thanks.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:47 AM   #105
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok Zeejoe, name for the class please just a sampling of all this drama I have created. I will start.

* Got busted for having a fake handle. That one was 100% on me.
* Busted Grace for stalking me, harassing me, terrorizing me, and attempting to force me into being pimped by her pimp
* Busted a predator who took advantage of a newbie (this thread)

I've had a few exchanges with Elena, even called her Typhoid Mary once. But she and I long ago worked out our differences and while we may not see eye to eye on everything, I have great respect for her. Had some spats with Kaylen, most of which have happened off this board, not on it, and in general our differences have served to make our friendship stronger, not weaker.

Now, do please add to the list. Since I am so prone to drama, surely you can add a long list to the above. But hey, if you want to call me a drama queen, be my guest. Perception is reality.

And don't whine about the cat hair. It is well known that I have pets. If being around pets bothers you so much, don't see a provider who also happens to be an animal lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTSM View Post
Does this work? Do people actually believe this?
I have to give you credit... your great at weaving tales but I think if I had all the time in the world too, I could do the same.
I've sat quiet for a really long time. Mainly because I've seen your clients when they come to Wichita and we laughed about what you say and secondly because I really just don't care anymore.
But come on. This thread wasnt about big bad Grace. This thread was about you doing your thing and it backfired on you again. I get it. I'm the scapegoat that you can always count on when you've (once again) brought drama to your doorstep and need a way out.
Ah Gracie May, why didn't you use your current incarnation to post, rather than dig up one of your old handles? No dear, you aren't a scapegoat, just a sociopath. No this thread wasn't about you. Others chose to bring you into it, and I responded. Nothing more. Now go fake some more texts, you are very good at that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women