Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #91
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Just like I said in the beginning, she should have just updated the fact she was post op and this would have not happened. She was not born a girl so she does owe society at least the option to decide with the correct information. It will be a cross she will have to bare from now on. On the reality side of it , if a male truly thinking she is a female( which I can totally tell it was a guy) finds out later , there is a safety issue for her. Your fucking with a mans sexuality... That could totally backfire. I would be sick to my stomach and really not sure what I would do. Jmo but if she just says it up front then she would avoid a lot of hassle . And I know she said her I'd and bla bla bla.. The true fact is she was born a man... Just bc u cut ur dick off does not give you The right to not disclose. It's the same as having herpes but to take medication and never have a breakout... The other person should be told to be able to weigh the risks
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #92
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

I never denied it! The very first posts I posted here was on the subject! I was contacted by some guys from that thread that said I should go say hello in the WW so I did. I have not had intent to trick anyone nor will I, and its very well disclosed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Just like I said in the beginning, she should have just updated the fact she was post op and this would have not happened. She was not born a girl so she does owe society at least the option to decide with the correct information. It will be a cross she will have to bare from now on. On the reality side of it , if a male truly thinking she is a female( which I can totally tell it was a guy) finds out later , there is a safety issue for her. Your fucking with a mans sexuality... That could totally backfire. I would be sick to my stomach and really not sure what I would do. Jmo but if she just says it up front then she would avoid a lot of hassle . And I know she said her I'd and bla bla bla.. The true fact is she was born a man... Just bc u cut ur dick off does not give you The right to not disclose. It's the same as having herpes but to take medication and never have a breakout... The other person should be told to be able to weigh the risks
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #93
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
I gotta say, such a long thread over this. Her BP ad said post op...I don't think she was hiding anything.

I have no dog in this hunt because her ad says she is "tight" so kind of a deal breaker for me.
Anyway, she doesn't owe anyone anything in terms of disclosure. None of us do. Everything about this board is a half-truth and it's for our own sake that we make it that way. Not to mention it's illegal. Bottom line: You pay your money, you take your chances.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #94
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh baby theres plenty of other stuff we can do thats um, a lil less stimulating nice sloppy wet bj by someone with soft lips that knows how to get the pressure just right? Someone who knows how to edge you like a pro haha? Oh trust me, youd enjoy your time clients tell me I look better than my pics btw, and yes voice and everything, passable. I am most def all female maybe you could come see me and clear some of this up haha, give ya a nice discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
I gotta say, such a long thread over this. Her BP ad said post op...I don't think she was hiding anything.

I have no dog in this hunt because her ad says she is "tight" so kind of a deal breaker for me.
Anyway, she doesn't owe anyone anything in terms of disclosure. None of us do. Everything about this board is a half-truth and it's for our own sake that we make it that way. Not to mention it's illegal. Bottom line: You pay your money, you take your chances.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #95
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
I have a few things to say on all this, 1. Referring to male to female TS as "he/him" (whether pre OR post op) is highly insulting. Same with a female to male and referring to them as a her. While it is OPINION it does not make it FACT whichever way YOU see it. Opinion are like assholes, EVERYONE has one. 2. Gender & sex are two different things. While being pre op, my sex is male, my gender is female. 3. Being post op does NOT make you female, I am in NO WAY saying this to put down anyone. Sure documentation for legal reasons will give you female status, being post op, I would STILL be a transsexual. So it may still be a good idea to have TS in your name if you are one. I know its all bullshyt labels, etc, but you have to understand the way a guy thinks....he sees a pretty girl, doesn't know she used to be male or still has a penis, feels an attraction, finds out, he then feels hurt, the "fragile" male ego will then cause him to lash out, and it can be dangerous. Its pretty pathetic, yes, I know....
As a rule, when in doubt about how to address someone, I ask. Some people like "Black" some like "AA" , it doesn't hurt me a bit to accommodate their wishes.

Why anyone would call a M2F Pre OP TS anything other than SHE or a LADY is simply just bad manners, in my opinion.

That said, there isn't even a choice in a Post OP TS case, she's legally a woman, so she needs to be addressed that way, period.

I do think that it's something that should be shared and disclosed...because it will attract some and help avoid those who have a problem with it.

Overall, RB, welcome and I hope you do well here and in life. I have a soft spot in my heart to transgendered people, so I truly mean it.

xoxo, LMx
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #96
Pilgrim78666
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Holy shit! This thread got blown up! Brandy welcome! Sorry this was your intro to the site, with all the kinky things that go on bcd I don't think anyone here as room to throw stones.
Pilgrim78666 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #97
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
As a rule, when in doubt about how to address someone, I ask. Some people like "Black" some like "AA" , it doesn't hurt me a bit to accommodate their wishes.

Why anyone would call a M2F Pre OP TS anything other than SHE or a LADY is simply just bad manners, in my opinion.

That said, there isn't even a choice in a Post OP TS case, she's legally a woman, so she needs to be addressed that way, period.

I do think that it's something that should be shared and disclosed...because it will attract some and help avoid those who have a problem with it.

Overall, RB, welcome and I hope you do well here and in life. I have a soft spot in my heart to transgendered people, so I truly mean it.

xoxo, LMx
Old 12-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #98
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim78666 View Post
Holy shit! This thread got blown up! Brandy welcome! Sorry this was your intro to the site, with all the kinky things that go on bcd I don't think anyone here as room to throw stones.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #99
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
... I edited this for the sake of my business, offer stands.
No problem ...
But makes me wonder which one of the 5 barrels I would look into ... oh right no Greek, so 4 barrels

Thanks for the offer, but No Thanks and as I have said already in your welcome thread:
Stay Safe, keep it honest, and have fun.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #100
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

What I cant understand is why the mods are letting a provider get attacked. Hmmm, if I were you sweets I wouldnt answer these guys a few of them get off on talking shit about other people because this is there life, you notice the same ones who talk shit are the ones that basically live on here, they have no life or are very misrable in there life so they get together on here call eachother friends even though they talk shit about eachother when there with a provider but since they have no real friends on outside or are just depressed with there life they do this. Theres only a few but there are so many really nice gents on here too, so welcome sweetie, I hope your time here is fun and eventful. Have a great week
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #101
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
I never denied it! The very first posts I posted here was on the subject! I was contacted by some guys from that thread that said I should go say hello in the WW so I did. I have not had intent to trick anyone nor will I, and its very well disclosed now.

I must stand up for Brandy here. Please correct me if my interpretation is incorrect.

There was a discussion going on about her prior to her even being a member...including a link to her BP ad with photos. An overwhelmingly positive thread, I might add. Then she joined ECCIE and found the thread and joined in and very nicely answered many personal questions about her surgery and her body. She made an excellent first impression there.

Then she went and posted (at someone's suggestion) in WW. We need to remember not everyone understands this site at first and that all your info isn't easily linked.

Since she had openly discussed her Post OP status on the Austin CoEd section the same day (or so), I don't think it's at all fair to imply she was not being honest and open.

Nuff said.

LMx
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #102
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
What I cant understand is why the mods are letting a provider get attacked. Hmmm, if I were you sweets I wouldnt answer these guys a few of them get off on talking shit about other people because this is there life, you notice the same ones who talk shit are the ones that basically live on here, they have no life or are very misrable in there life so they get together on here call eachother friends even though they talk shit about eachother when there with a provider but since they have no real friends on outside or are just depressed with there life they do this. Theres only a few but there are so many really nice gents on here too, so welcome sweetie, I hope your time here is fun and eventful. Have a great week
I know some providers like that!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:37 AM   #103
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, since Brandy ain't gots no uterus thet means all ma work passing thet thar 'bortion bill didn't amount ta fuck-all. Ah meant to fuck over ev'ryone thet's gots ta sit down ta pee. An' now Ah come ta find out thet Brandy sidestepped ma plan. Dagnabbit! Now Ah'm pissed! Son-uva-BITCH!

Jus' y'all wait an' see! Ah'm a-gonna head back ta the drawin' board and figger sumpin' out whar Ah fuckover ALL them sits-down-ta-pee folk, from h'yar on out! In perpematuity!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:36 AM   #104
Mr.Crowley
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Zzzzzzzzz
Mr.Crowley is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #105
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

It's always amazing to see what gets peoples engines running. It would seem that this is a hot topic where many people have different opinions. It's also fun to witness how when opinions differ people start getting frustrated and upset with those who's opinions are not in line with their own. So here is my 'opinion".

RB is a man. I will refer to "him" as a man. I don't know RB. I wish RB no harm. I wish RB success in the hobby world as I do any other provider.

Now I was born a man like RB. RB choose to make a transition into being a woman. I.... like other men on this board could do the same thing. We choose not to do so.

RB wants to be excepted as a woman. RB has openly stated he has always been a woman with a birth defect. Well RB can pretty much say anything he wants but that doesn't mean I have to except it as fact.

Ok, so let's go have dinner. Do any of you including RB care if you get served by a male or a female? Let's go have our oil changed on our car. Do any of you care if a male or female changes the oil? How about we go to the doctor. Do any of you care if the doctor is male or female? Opps wait a minute what just changed. There are ladies that prefer to see a female gynecologist. That is their right. Should we hate them? Hell no. Why would we? Does that make them haters or prejudice? Hell no. Ok now let's look into having sex with someone. Does it matter whether it's a male or female? I'm just guessing here but I think the consensus would be HELL YES IT MATTERS! Now why is that? Well I think the answer is quit simple. Having sex with someone is significantly more personal than who serves you your food or who changes your oil.

Guys what RB does and how RB conducts his life is none of my business and should have no effect on me. In the same token how I live mine should not effect RB. I don't hate RB because of his choices and RB should not hate me because I don't make the same choices he has or understand them.

There will be those that will be curious about RB. Some will go see for themselves. That's their prerogative. I'll be the first to admit I read both reviews of RB. You won't see me quaking those reviews because I choose differently.

One thing is for sure. RB is going to need to grow some think skin as most any provider can testify there will be those that just won't except or like you. Doesn't make you a bad person. You need to let that roll off of you like water off a ducks back. If your going to hate those that disagree with you or who do not except who you are, then you best expect others to hate you right back.

Now on to more important issues. How does everyone like my new Holiday / San Antonio avatar? Not to worry the baby troll will be back. LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women