Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #91
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I do it for SEX also! But it seems to always cost me MONEY!

PS: I also like filling voids!

Nice, bro. Perhaps I was bit hard on the ladies. But, what happened to a little thing called honesty. Perhaps if providers were more honest and open with their clients, there would be fewer broken hearts. I'm only writing these posts because I'm sticking up for MistaE. Plus, I think this is good subject matter for this site.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #92
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Honey u do not know me. Thus why i can afford to be very low volume. Because I dont NEED the money.. but say what you wish.. the point is.. you didnt have to slam providers. Im over it. Not worth the time or energy dealing with the likes of you. Simple DNS
You're right honey, I don't know you. Just because you are low volume doesn't mean you don't provide lots of dates. I assume you meant you only see a few gentlemen.

Again, it tells us nothing about how often you see them. I said I believed you when you claimed you do this for sex and not for money.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. You are a little too worried about what I am posting. Perhaps you are lying and do indeed love the money more than the sex. Just saying.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #93
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977 View Post
Nice, bro. Perhaps I was bit hard on the ladies. But, what happened to a little thing called honesty. Perhaps if providers were more honest and open with their clients, there would be fewer broken hearts. I'm only writing these posts because I'm sticking up for MistaE. Plus, I think this is good subject matter for this site.
This isn't the first time we have seen this happen and won't be the last!
I got your back on this one! Honesty some times is a rare commodity where BS seems to be much more prevalent! Don't worry about the gals, these gals can hold their own with the best of them! I love it when some on else raises there blood pressure other than me!

Old 07-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #94
SoonerBorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Totally agree with Johnny and LD. For a provider to say she does this for sex is completely disingenuous. If that were truly the case, she would do it for free. This is a free market and the providers have a service and the hobbyists have the money. Having said that, anyone who believes a provider actually has feelings for him is delusional. Until the sex starts coming for free, she is working and telling you what you want to hear so that you spend more money.

BTW Lacy, don't bother, you have been on my DNS list for a long time.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #95
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Thank you, Still Looking. I appreciate the help. However, I've been told I have the ability of a world class litigator. It looks like I'm winning so far. I love the challenge that debate presents me with. So, if there are any other takers.....
Old 07-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #96
MistaE
Registered Member

We said goodbye. It didn't work the way I hoped it would.
I bear her no ill-will.
She's not into me as much as I her, or she's not looking for something like an SO. IDK. Either way I appreciate everyones advice and perspectives.
I don't want drama/arguing on thid thread so I'm requesting it to be locked.
Thanks everyone who contributed on this thread and via PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #97
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

ALL providers doing this with NO MONEY involved please PM JohnnyG1997 & Still Looking. We will get to you as quick as we can!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #98
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerBorn View Post
Totally agree with Johnny and LD. For a provider to say she does this for sex is completely disingenuous. If that were truly the case, she would do it for free. This is a free market and the providers have a service and the hobbyists have the money. Having said that, anyone who believes a provider actually has feelings for him is delusional. Until the sex starts coming for free, she is working and telling you what you want to hear so that you spend more money.

BTW Lacy, don't bother, you have been on my DNS list for a long time.
Thanks, Sooner. You are exactly right. If Lacy loved the sex, she would give it away on craigslist and in adult theaters.

I'll bet she is on many DNS lists!! By the way, an MBA grad that provides? Where did she get that MBA? University of Phoenix?

Don't worry. She didn't hurt my feelings. I will always stick up for the men in this hobby.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #99
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaE View Post
We said goodbye. It didn't work the way I hoped it would.
I bear her no ill-will.
She's not into me as much as I her, or she's not looking for something like an SO. IDK. Either way I appreciate everyones advice and perspectives.
I don't want drama/arguing on thid thread so I'm requesting it to be locked.
Thanks everyone who contributed on this thread and via PM.
Don't worry, brother. We've got your back.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #100
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Default Good Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
ALL providers doing this with NO MONEY involved please PM JohnnyG1997 & Still Looking. We will get to you as quick as we can!
Excellent point, Still Looking. If any providers want to prove to us they are in it for the sex more than the money, PM us and prove it!! LOL!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #101
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How nice of you to pm to prove or elaborate on your point. Lol! It absolutely made my night. . Its a Friday night, you should enjoy it. I am.

MistE.

I am truly sorry you poured your heart out. Some ladies ave just vicious. Well the guarantee is that is a nice woman waiting for you somewhere. Waiting to spoil you, and treat you special.Thats all that counts.

Quote:
I never claimed you would. I was merely pointing out that providers should be aware that some clients could get mixed signals from them. Therefore, they should be prepared to tactfully explain they want to remain professional. God, read a book!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #102
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
How nice of you to pm to prove or elaborate on your point. Lol! It absolutely made my night. . Its a Friday night, you should enjoy it. I am.

MistE.

I am truly sorry you poured your heart out. Some ladies ave just vicious. Well the guarantee is that is a nice woman waiting for you somewhere. Waiting to spoil you, and treat you special.Thats all that counts.
That's more like it, Lisa. Now you are catching my drift. Guys desperately want openness and honesty. We may come on tough, but we are emotional creatures as well. We just don't deal with our emotions in constructive ways.

I may have misjudged you, Lisa. You are probably more GFE than I, or other members on this board, thought.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #103
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post

MistE.

I just love Pussy! Especially ones that are honest!
Old 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #104
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
You have to question someone like that. I mean, any provider on this site could easily find normal work making approximately 30,000 a year. However, they provide because they are attracted to cash.....
Quote:
However, you shouldn't kid yourself-99.99% of providers are in the game for the $$$$$$$.
Quote:
The question then lies, "Why are they so attracted to fast money?". They need the money, attention, sex, companionship, and drama because they are desperately trying to fill a void created in their early childhoods.
Excuse me if this sounds rude, JohnnyG.... but you are an absolute imbecile!!

Why does your alarm clock go off every morning for you to go to work?
CASH @ the end of the week!! * Am I not correct? * Why does anyone !go to work?
Within The Hobby... why are you , the buyer... held to a lesser social standard then the seller ? *
Why do you need to be out buying pussy? * Are you "desperately trying to fill a void created in your early childhood." ?

Old 07-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #105
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Excuse me if this sounds rude, JohnnyG.... but you are an absolute imbecile!!

Why does your alarm clock go off every morning for you to go to work?
CASH @ the end of the week!! * Am I not correct? * Why does anyone !go to work?
Within The Hobby... why are you , the buyer... held to a lesser social standard then the seller ? *
Why do you need to be out buying pussy? * Are you "desperately trying to fill a void created in your early childhood." ?

I was wondering how long it was going to take for a faux chivalrous member to come to the defense of rude providers.

I already explained in a previous post that I am in the hobby for fun. However, we clients buy more than pussy. We buy an experience, especially when the girl says she is GFE.

I'm just pissed off when providers hurt the feelings of the their customers (like the case of MistaE), or when providers are disingenuous (like Luscious).

Read all of the posts before making your comments, sir. I'm not an imbecile. But you, sir, are a jackass.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women