Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2020, 05:30 AM   #91
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
Damn it's been a shitty week!
After reading my own reply, I realized that I sound like my ex-wife on her period. Too late to delete it, so I'll have live with the shame.
I better logout. I need a tampon change and a shot of testosterone.
XXX Large ?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 07:46 AM   #92
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You and I had a few exchanges several months ago, the usual back and forth. You took it to another level by saying I'm nothing but a punk. That ended our conversation. How should I have responded? No I'm not, or call you a name? There's really no way to respond without making things worse.
Quote:
Damn it's been a shitty week!
After reading my own reply, I realized that I sound like my ex-wife on her period. Too late to delete it, so I'll have live with the shame.
I better logout. I need a tampon change and a shot of testosterone.
Good on you. Then i won't need to point out that in that thread where i referred to you as a punk, you used the terms "old lying skank", "piece of shit", "power hungry hypocrites", "scum", and "Christing Lousey Ford", all the while referring to me as "delusional", "off my meds" and a "pathetic libtard".

So thanks for saving me the trouble.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:45 AM   #93
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Thanks for not pointing it out. 😉
I stand by most of those statements. I have no problem calling out the actors. I want to cut some slack for those who have been fooled into believing them, like the reactionary shit I said about you. I'm surprised I used "pathetic libtard" It's so cliché.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 09:42 AM   #94
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Thanks for not pointing it out. ��
I stand by most of those statements. I have no problem calling out the actors. I want to cut some slack for those who have been fooled into believing them, like the reactionary shit I said about you. I'm surprised I used "pathetic libtard" It's so cliché.
I agree that it's wrong to call any manipulative lying submissive scumbag democrat morons "libtards".

It's a perfect example of how understatement can be sometimes seen as a social faux pas.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 05:47 PM   #95
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for not pointing it out. 😉
So....when it's directed at you and yours, it's hate filled anger. But when it's coming from you and yours, it's "calling out the actors".

Gotta admit, i feel like i'm doing the same thing. Only one of us can be right, i suppose.

And looking at how your side acts on topics not political vs. how my side acts on topics not political, i feel pretty good being on the side i'm on.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:15 PM   #96
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Stay home, stay safe. Stop the spread and reinvest dividends and capital gains whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 09:03 PM   #97
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
So....when it's directed at you and yours, it's hate filled anger. But when it's coming from you and yours, it's "calling out the actors".

Gotta admit, i feel like i'm doing the same thing. Only one of us can be right, i suppose.

And looking at how your side acts on topics not political vs. how my side acts on topics not political, i feel pretty good being on the side i'm on.
No, that's not it. I don't care what you say about my side, have at it. It's fun to beat up each other's sides.
It's unlikely that you agree with everything that's Democrat, left and liberal. I don't agree with everything Republican or conservative. Most of the politicians on both sides are corrupt dirt-bags that put their own interests above the people they're supposed to represent. I'm saying, don't put all of that on the person that you're debating with. We defend these clowns because we believe our side is the lesser two evils. Let's admit that sometimes we have to plug our noses to do it.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:25 AM   #98
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Good on you. Then i won't need to point out that in that thread where i referred to you as a punk, you used the terms "old lying skank", "piece of shit", "power hungry hypocrites", "scum", and "Christing Lousey Ford", all the while referring to me as "delusional", "off my meds" and a "pathetic libtard".

So thanks for saving me the trouble.

HolyHell! After browsing the latest posts, I gotta cut you some slack. I see you're not always the antagonist.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:23 PM   #99
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Tucker is on fire at the moment.

Correctly praising Trump's speech at Mount Rushmore, demolishing ignorant liberal opinion television talking heads.

Mocking Dementia Joe, who has evolved into a bumbling race baiting pig.

Telling it like it is about the number one issue in America today, the democrat party's insidious and underhanded attempt to continue their decade long strategy of racial division and of alternately vilifying and minimizing the value of the entire white race.

This attempt to glorify the prehistoric Indian tribes that took turns hideously murdering one another with reckless abandon for generations is one of the most farcical elements of the hate campaign, it's extremely amusing to anyone with even superficial awareness of nineteenth century American history to listen to. Especially when you combine the looks on the mongrel faces of the CNN and MSNBC robots with the shit coming out of their yaps.

I really hope Trump continues to apply pressure to this bullshit narrative, but I wish he would stop with the childishness on twitter.

I actually have no idea why he continues to patronize twitter, which is the refuge of hostile democrat party weirdos.

Starting to come back around on Trump.

Thank you.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:35 PM   #100
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:40 PM   #101
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
JB I am currently really, really hoping Trump can remain focused and not start with the extemporaneous stream of consciousness monologues when speaking in front of his sneaky, hateful enemies.

Also, although I feel like Kayleigh Mcenany is very good, I think she should deprive the tag-teaming liberal press machine of getting so many opportunities to spread their propaganda in under the guise of "asking questions". I also wish she would stop letting the pieces of shit interrupt so much. Maybe play the girl card and accuse them of the shit they love to accuse anyone who is not in league with their disgusting agenda of.

She does give them all a good shot in the vagina at the end of every press briefing, which is a nice touch however.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:19 PM   #102
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Trump( the stable genius)
the Chosen One

hasn't aged a day since elected , thrives on pressure

pressure that would crumble any mortal human

the countries living through a mini dry run of the maniac left

everythings going to be just fine
Old 07-07-2020, 04:12 AM   #103
Doove
Valued Poster

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah......Trump Derangement Syndrome *is* a thing, alright.

Even NASCAR is coming to the conclusion that The Emperor has no clothes. NASCAR!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #104
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'm really glad Super Tucker took that shot at this Tammy Duckworth slob last night while he was torching the scumbag democrats.

The broad looks like a cross between Roseanne Barr and Aunt Jemima but we are supposed to sanctify everything that comes out of her poisonous mouth because she got her legs blown off flying around in a military helicopter. This makes her words unassailable and means she is correct about everything.

In truth she is a shitty race baiter and to make matters worse she looks like a typical upstate New York whore.

Keep in mind Miss Piggy was being called out for taking a swipe at George Washington, the only six star general in the history of the United States of America. So sorry, fatso. You're out of your depth in terms of equating military service with automatically being right. George Washington >>> Miss Piggy.

These homos will try to capitalize on absolutely anything.

I hope Tucker stands his ground tonight, and actually hope he ups the ante.

Very few of these people know anything more about George Washington than what they were taught in middle school by the way.

If you don't like this please go back to school and pursue a degree in one of any number of available faux disciplines of study, from an "historically black college", infect as much of the world with the bullshit you are taught there as you are allowed to by your liberal overlords, and then get back to me.

I will myself continue to take your money away from you and laugh at you behind your backs.

God bless Tucker, he's truly a gift to smart folks who need relief from the remainder of the media toilet bowl, and an enemy to imbeciles.

Please do not identify yourself as an imbecile by taking a weak, ineffective swipe at Tucker, who is a national treasure.

Thank you.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:09 PM   #105
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah......Trump Derangement Syndrome *is* a thing, alright.

Even NASCAR is coming to the conclusion that The Emperor has no clothes. NASCAR!
lol

ohh I knew that was going

to trigger the shit outta one yahs

uhh Nascar hasn't been able to fill the stands for several years now

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women