Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160960
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2017, 05:14 AM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You excel at being retarded you prove it all the time with incoherent posts. Israel isn't going to go up in flames just because Jerusalem is recognized as the capital. Nothing wrong with what Trump did.

Jim
Jerusalem has been the Capital according to Israel AND the U.S. since Clinton's presidency and actually before. AssUp's (and his band of anti-Trump drunks) get hysterical when the wind changes.

Like a bunch of whining, blubbering little bitches who lost the election and are too immature to "move on"! Just get used to the blubbering hysteria ... they'll be at it for the next seven years. And if they keep it up Pence will extend it by another eight years.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #92
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
“Some flags were burned????“

Hey Speedy, flags are burned right here in the US of A!
Try reading posts before responding. LexusLiar made the post about flags being burned in the area of Jerusalem. I cited an article that stated there is a lot more going on in the area than just flag burning.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #93
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Netanyahu thinks it’s a good idea. And when all’s said and done, I think other countries will move their embassies to Jerusalem too. That’s my opinion. You entitled to yours.
OF COURSE Netanyahu thinks it's a good idea to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Do you think he might be just slightly biased? It is certainly possible that EVENTUALLY, in the distant future, that other countries will move their embassies to Jerusalem. Right now, the U.S. and Israel are the only 2 countries I know that have formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. A long way to go.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:51 AM   #94
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's not delaying anything. But you concluding that he is just shows your ignorance of what is necessary to build an Embassy....or any commercial structure for that matter.
Can't you get along with anyone on this forum?
Old 12-08-2017, 06:55 AM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Can't you get along with anyone on this forum?
Do I need to "get along" with anyone in this forum? You seem to!

I don't "get along" with loudmouthed carpet baggers who bitch and whine about Texans while drinking their good water and breathing their good air, while taking advantage of their low taxes and higher education facilities ... like you!

If you don't like the people .... go home!
Old 12-08-2017, 07:05 AM   #96
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
OF COURSE Netanyahu thinks it's a good idea to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
What an ignorant runt.

Israel (including her military personnel and elected politicians) and the United States (including her military personnel and elected politicians) have recognized Jerusalem as the CAPITAL of Israel for about 60+ years, and that's why they put Israeli government buildings ...including Parliament and the Supreme Court ... there.

Fool like you and the MSM think Trump just declared it so!!!!

Quote:
S. 1322 (104th): Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995

SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

The Congress makes the following findings:

(1) Each sovereign nation, under international law and custom, may designate its own capital.

(2) Since 1950, the city of Jerusalem has been the capital of the State of Israel.

(3) The city of Jerusalem is the seat of Israel’s President, Parliament, and Supreme Court, and the site of numerous government ministries and social and cultural institutions.
I do not "get along" with lying pieces of shit like you.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:38 AM   #97
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
OF COURSE Netanyahu thinks it's a good idea to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Do you think he might be just slightly biased? It is certainly possible that EVENTUALLY, in the distant future, that other countries will move their embassies to Jerusalem. Right now, the U.S. and Israel are the only 2 countries I know that have formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. A long way to go.
I think Netanyahu is Jewish and the elected leader of Israel. Biased? So is the Israeli government who supports Trumps decision Also.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...tinians-283772

Speedy, is the 3 day’s of rage over yet? Or tomorrow? I guess if your church buddies want to go there, book your hotel in East Jerusalem. The capital of Palestine.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:56 AM   #98
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Jerusalem has been the Capital according to Israel AND the U.S. since Clinton's presidency and actually before. AssUp's (and his band of anti-Trump drunks) get hysterical when the wind changes.

Like a bunch of whining, blubbering little bitches who lost the election and are too immature to "move on"! Just get used to the blubbering hysteria ... they'll be at it for the next seven years. And if they keep it up Pence will extend it by another eight years.
So this is another vivid example of LLiarMan’s idea of political discourse,

Used to be, that kind of talk would get you stuck in detention hall during recess.

Blah, blah, blah ... rage, rage, rage... LIE, LIE, LIE.

Fun with Dick and Hand.

You ought to read it LLiarMan. It’s about YOU, jerkoff.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:13 AM   #99
bamscram
Valued Poster

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...alem-decision/

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...starr-ebof.cnn

Trump bringing peace and stability to middle east.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #100
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

mideast was never peaceful to begin with.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
mideast was never peaceful to begin with.
Well it probably was somewhat peaceful before people got there!

Quote:
In the Bible, the term Negev only relates to the northern, semiarid part of what we call Negev today, located in the general area of the Arad-Beersheba Valley (Israel added LL).

According to the Book of Genesis chapter 13, Abraham lived for a while in the Negev after being banished from Egypt.[20] During the Exodus journey to the promised land, Moses sent twelve scouts into the Negev to assess the land and population.[21] Later the northern part of biblical Negev was inhabited by the Tribe of Judah and the southern part of biblical Negev by the Tribe of Simeon. The Negev was later part of the Kingdom of Solomon (in its entirety, all the way to the Red Sea), and then, with varied extension to the south, part of the Kingdom of Judah.[22]

In the 9th century BC, development and expansion of mining in both the Negev and Edom (modern Jordan) coincided with the rise of the Assyrian Empire.[17] Beersheba was the region's capital and a center for trade in the 8th century BC.[17] Small settlements of Israelites in the areas around the capital existed between 1020 and 928 BC.[17]
1,000's of years ago! THAT WAS TRUMP'S FAULT .... just ask Speedo and his band of Anti-Trump carpet baggers!!!

Plan B: They will blame the Russians. Several 1,000's of years ago Trump colluded with the Russians! Just ask Pelosi!

(The above is sarcastic criticism of the depth of ignorance that infects someone who pretends to travel to the "Holy Land" for "enlightenment"!

Unless Speedo's church group is exploring for the Garden of Eden. Oh, speaking of "walls"...

Walls were used in the Middle East a long time ago ... NOT TO KEEP PEOPLE IN! That's because "mean people" were killing each other, raping women, and stealing their shit a long time ago.

It hasn't stopped!

Someone go burn some flags and books, ok? It's cold any way.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #102
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do I need to "get along" with anyone in this forum? You seem to!

I don't "get along" with loudmouthed carpet baggers who bitch and whine about Texans while drinking their good water and breathing their good air, while taking advantage of their low taxes and higher education facilities ... like you!

If you don't like the people .... go home!
I have no problem with the overwhelming majority of the people in this state. The fact is that the overwhelming majority of the people I have met are not native Texans but "carpetbaggers" like me. I used to work for one of the largest employers in the city of Austin and I can't remember one of my co-workers being a native Texan.

No, I do not particularly like "good old boys" like you who relish the days of segregation and fail to realize that between July 1, 2015 and July 1, 2016 more than 400,000 people moved to Texas, and more than 1,300,000 since 2010, and that these "carpetbaggers" most definitely do not share the same values as people like you.

Now, back on subject.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:56 AM   #103
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think Netanyahu is Jewish and the elected leader of Israel. Biased? So is the Israeli government who supports Trumps decision Also.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...tinians-283772

Speedy, is the 3 day’s of rage over yet? Or tomorrow? I guess if your church buddies want to go there, book your hotel in East Jerusalem. The capital of Palestine.
Obviously the Jewish community in Israel supports Trump's moves. Would you expect anything different?

No, the promised "3 Days of Rage" are not over yet.

217 Palestinians wounded in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
A 30-year old Palestinian killed and dozens of others injured in Gaza.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42278644

I expect tourism in the area of Jerusalem to fall substantially from the records set in the first half of this year.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:24 AM   #104
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Obviously the Jewish community in Israel supports Trump's moves. Would you expect anything different?

No, the promised "3 Days of Rage" are not over yet.

217 Palestinians wounded in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
A 30-year old Palestinian killed and dozens of others injured in Gaza.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42278644

I expect tourism in the area of Jerusalem to fall substantially from the records set in the first half of this year.
Yeah, people get hurt and die from protests in this country too. Our government is broadcasting on Arab radio stations that we accept East Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital. You can’t have a peace agreement until both sides accept reality. Why kick the can down the road as we have done with North Korea. Check what the attendance will be in the Winter Olympics in South Korea. It’s way down. But we have to face the reality of a nuclear NoKo. And do something about it instead of accepting the status quo.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #105
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can’t have a peace agreement until both sides accept reality. Why kick the can down the road as we have done with North Korea.
Exactly whose reality are we talking about? Jewish? Christian? Muslim? Each religion has their own viewpoint on what "reality" is concerning Jerusalem.

I haven't said anything yea or nay about North Korea but I think we almost all agree that the world would be better off without Kim Jong-un in power. The only question is how to do it. Totally different from the Middle East where there is a major difference of opinion on what is in the best interest of everyone.

BTW. I would be willing to bet that had Obama done what Trump just did concerning Jerusalem, the opinions of many would be 180 degrees different and the same people who are praising Trump for his actions would be condemning Obama.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women