Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60435
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #91
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is turning more into "Things that get under your skin...in this thread!". Lol every post is about the poster above them
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #92
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

LOL ... on topic AND current events ...

And you KNOW I wasn't talking about you. The entertainment value is reserved for those using big words poorly in an effort to put on airs, and you are the down-to-earth Queen of NOT putting on airs.
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:25 PM   #93
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
When a value poster has nothing to contribute to the hobbying and only post shit to fuck with hobbyist and providers that he thinks that done him wrong in some weird shape are form. And yes that's all he is a value poster wouldn't even call him that just a poster of useless info. And I'm not referring to beardfist.
Thank you for the clarification. I'm really not an asshole. Certain things just put a burr in my saddle.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #94
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard View Post
What gets under my skin? Mouthy providers who think they know a lot but continue to demonstrate they know very little. We don't talk in conversation the same way we write. That's not my opinion. That's fact. Even a high school education will apprise you of that. There are words, like apprise, that take three or four words and compress it down to one, for brevity's sake. I talk this way because I'm educated. Not to show off.

Are you feeling some type of way? Are you guilty of this? I just said something that is funny to me, because I have known real people to do these things. I did not point my finger at you, so why are you defending yourself?
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #95
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
When a value poster has nothing to contribute to the hobbying and only post shit to fuck with hobbyist and providers that he thinks that done him wrong in some weird shape are form. And yes that's all he is a value poster wouldn't even call him that just a poster of useless info. And I'm not referring to beardfist.
++1!!! He is the only one who thinks he is a valued posted, he wrote that under his name to feel and look important.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #96
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another thing that gets under my skin are men who act and talk like BITCHES! The ones that gossip or when we are on a date want to ask about other providers. I will not talk about any provider to a hobbyist, so save yourself the trouble and don`t ask me about any girls. Ask the provider what you want to know about them, that is their job to tell you, not mine.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #97
Guest042514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Another thing that gets under my skin are men who act and talk like BITCHES! The ones that gossip or when we are on a date want to ask about other providers. I will not talk about any provider to a hobbyist, so save yourself the trouble and don`t ask me about any girls. Ask the provider what you want to know about them, that is their job to tell you, not mine.
+1
Guest042514 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:40 PM   #98
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Damn, BD! The more I read your posts, the more I know I have to meet you. BTW, your latest ad is fucking hot!

Things that get under my skin is people that have nothing better to do than to bitch and moan when the point of this sight is to enjoy ourselves. I personally could give a shit less about anything else other than meeting some fine ass ladies and sharing my experiences. All the rest of this bullshit I could do without. If I wanted drama I would just watch fucking Grey's Anatomy!

Quote:
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:16 PM   #99
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post
Damn, BD! The more I read your posts, the more I know I have to meet you. BTW, your latest ad is fucking hot!

Things that get under my skin is people that have nothing better to do than to bitch and moan when the point of this sight is to enjoy ourselves. I personally could give a shit less about anything else other than meeting some fine ass ladies and sharing my experiences. All the rest of this bullshit I could do without. If I wanted drama I would just watch fucking Grey's Anatomy!
Thank you! I can`t wait to meet you and do all those dirty things I wrote about in my AD with you!

I agree with your post g0lfnutt! A few of these "valued posters" remind me of the chicks from Mean Girls. Cliquey and Bitchy!
Old 03-18-2014, 09:20 PM   #100
firststick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

People that have read my stories and not told me jack about whether they were shit or just boring.
firststick is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #101
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post

You can watch your Greys Anatomy anytime. No one is keeping you here, making you comment.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #102
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Hookers who beg for reviews.
Yeah gets under my skin too. Hooker begging for reviews for discount rate. Read first page.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=977520
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #103
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pretty much this...again :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststick View Post
People that have read my stories and not told me jack about whether they were shit or just boring.
Hey I told you I liked them
Old 03-18-2014, 09:54 PM   #104
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What gets under my skin is that it took Carol this long to kill Lizzie. Everyone knew she was a crazy bitch, so what if she's 12! She killed her sister!!

Oh wait, we're talking about sexy drama...not TV drama...my bad
Old 03-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #105
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I was a guy seeing a provider this is what would get under MY skin...

1. Girl looks NOTHING like her photos or the pictures are 10+ years!
2. Stinky Provider Pussy.
3. She tells you its that time of the month on your date. Or the famous "Oh, I just started right now."
4. Provider is late or a no show.
5. Her pimp collects the donation before you go in.
6. She is missing teeth, that she had in her pics.
7. She ask for you to pick up rubbers.
8. Your her 3rd client of the day and she makes sure to tell you.
9. Cash and Dashes
10. Providers who have changed their phone number more than their rubbers

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women