Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
nobody is stupid enough to bet 3 years out on a quarterly basis and you know it... !
Why not, you dipshits have been touting Trump's magical powers almost as hard as he has been touting them himself!

Did my reference to the Black Swan scare you ? Bring you back to reality?

Trump could unleash a 3 Trillion dollar spending spree on infrastructure...which could spur another short term sugar high....but it is painfully obvious that none of you Warren Buffet wannabe's think Trump will have any type of long term GDP gains that you brag about. At least none you are willing to bet on.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:30 AM   #92
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Nobody is talking about spending 3 trillion on infrastructure, you lying dipshit...

Look, if you're too skeered to take the under, then admit you like the over better - you think we'll top 3% GDP growth this year for the first time since 2005. That's what you're telling us!

Now smile and say "thank you, Donald!"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:40 AM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I got your Black Swan

Quote:
Nobody is talking about spending 3 trillion on infrastructure, you lying dipshit...Trump may talk them into doing so...Art of the Deal and All

Look, if you're too skeered to take the under, then admit you like the over better - you think we'll top 3% GDP growth this year for the first time since 2005. That's what you're telling us!

!"
How about this....I will take bambino's bet if you three squirrels will take mine.

If GDP runs over 3% for 2018...I'll not post for a year and if it does not continue to do so quarterly for two more years you three Warren Buffets owe me 9k each.

See I've taken your bet if you take mine....how's that for the Art of the Deal?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:08 AM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Is 9k to much for your burgeoning 401K lustylad?

I know LexusLover can not afford that on his pension but you, gnad and bambino been bragging about your 401K's for a while now. Shirley that is not but a pittance to what you have been making.

Let's draw up the paper work on you welching investment bankers before you come up with some chicken shit excuse...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:40 PM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Market Summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average

INDEXDJX: .DJI - Jan 5, 4:53 PM EST

25,295.87 Price increase to 220.74 (0.88%)

Same as Friday! WhatDoIKnowAboutAnything*

*FYI: I know!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:24 PM   #96
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How about this....I will take bambino's bet if you three squirrels will take mine.
Quit deflecting, you unrepentant jackass. Your stupid counter is equivalent to betting someone they can't call a coin flip correctly 12 times in a row! The odds of that happening are 0.50 to the 12th power, or 1 in 4,096. Are you willing to offer those odds? Didn't think so, you cowardly faggot.

Bambino's bet is for 2018. The over/under is 3% GDP growth. The odds of Trump achieving it look a lot less than 50%, given that the economy hasn't done it since 2005. So why are you too fucking chickenshit to bet against Trumponomics???

You're all hat, no cattle... and everyone knows it!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quit deflecting, you unrepentant jackass. Your stupid counter is equivalent to betting someone they can't call a coin flip correctly 12 times in a row! The odds of that happening are 0.50 to the 12th power, or 1 in 4,096. Are you willing to offer those odds? Didn't think so, you cowardly faggot.

The odds should be way lower than that if you think that GDP will be 3 plus in 2018!

Bambino's bet is for 2018. The over/under is 3% GDP growth. The odds of Trump achieving it look a lot less than 50%, given that the economy hasn't done it since 2005. So why are you too fucking chickenshit to bet against Trumponomics???

You're all hat, no cattle... and everyone knows it!
I'm willing to take that bet ... if you will take mike.

What is the matter with you three? To broke , to scared or both?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #98
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
See my bet below and see who has the balls to take it. My views have been consistent. The tax cuts are a short time sugar high. I am willing to bet that your Lord and savior , Donald Trump will not sustain 3% growth throughout his Presidency.

Maybe you three shit talking tightwads can pool your stock gains and cover a 10k bet. you can pay me in cash and I would never have to know poor bambino's gay name or his lovers', lustyladyboy.

Put some real money on it and take my bet. ... just think how many old women you can pay with my money to fist your ass should you win.

You want some action too....or are you like those two all talking Pissburg faggots?

You can set the odds junior, we all know your government checks aren't enough to cover a bet plus , you are too scared to try and predicate the future. You are a Monday Morning prognosticator. The lowest form of human.

Really???? See how real men bet below. You and bambino act as if I care if you get kicked off a Hooker Board, as if there is something of value in that to me.

No Homo's , I bet with cash. You got the balls to bet 10k....make it 9k so you do not trigger and banking paper work.

Here is a real man's bet....not some "you can't post for a year' bullshit.

Put your money where your stock profits are!

Real money? What an assclown you are. How would “real” money change hands you simpleton? As I said, you’re not getting my RW info you outing coward.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:45 PM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
As I said, you’re not getting my RW info you outing coward.
He won't pay if you win, and he'll use your RW information and pass it around with his own embellishments and fabrications. Just like the crooks who helped HillariousNoMore!

Internet Trash!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:50 PM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Real money? What an assclown you are. How would “real” money change hands you simpleton? As I said, you’re not getting my RW info you outing coward.
Damn....you ever heard of Cash?

We pick a place , meet up and you pay me or you welch.

I'd fly to Pissburg and we meet at the airport if you are scared of me. Shit....I'll give you my name and SS # for 9k!

Come on can't you three Einstein's just admit that Trump is a phony. They are trying to pull a Reagan. First he cut taxes on the wealthy and then raised the payroll tax on the middle class.

Resulting in a distortion as to how much we were not taxing near enough for discretionary expenses!

Now if he pulls it off, you should have no trouble winning my bet. But you have to pay it off. You can't chickenshit out saying you are scared I'll know your name. That makes no sense. We meet at airport, you pay me, I fly right back home. Well you both pay me, lustylad been also bragging about how these tax cuts are gonna pay for themselves with higher GDP!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:52 PM   #101
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
The odds should be way lower than that if you think that GDP will be 3 plus in 2018!
Look dipshit... your bet is ridiculously assymetrical. All it takes is one sub-3% quarter for you to win. For anyone stupid enough to take your bet, it would require 12 straight 3%+ quarters to win!

And if you really want to calibrate the odds properly, look up how many quarters odumbo beat the 3% benchmark. He was in office for 8 years or 32 quarters. Did he beat it half the time, or 16 quarters? Nope. He only beat it in 8 quarters, or 25% of the time.

So you're right, based on recent history the odds of anyone winning your stupid bet are even LOWER - they are actually closer to 1 in 16 million, rather than 1 in 4,096!

If you knew anything about statistics or odds making, you would know where my numbers come from!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you knew anything about statistics or odds making, you would know where my numbers come from!
He has to check Las Vegas. Didn't you know?

They'll tell him how well the stock market will do and who will win Super Bowl, too!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He won't pay if you win, and he'll use your RW information !
I'm not gonna lose but I'd pay each of those cocksuckers if I lost just like I suspect they'd pay me.

I'm not betting your broke ass anything unless you want to join in that , I'll bet you on that one if the other three scardy cats, take bet my bet.

Now that is called the Art of the Deal.

Will LL take my bet.....we all know LL is all talk.

What I did not know was that bambino, lustylad and gnad were so god damn broke that they were scared shitless to make a minor wager.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:07 PM   #104
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He has to check Las Vegas. Didn't you know?

They'll tell him how well the stock market will do and who will win Super Bowl, too!
He's a complete FRAUD. Whines constantly about Trump but won't take a simple bet against the guy.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!
Old 01-07-2018, 03:30 PM   #105
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Damn....you ever heard of Cash?

We pick a place , meet up and you pay me or you welch.

I'd fly to Pissburg and we meet at the airport if you are scared of me. Shit....I'll give you my name and SS # for 9k!

Come on can't you three Einstein's just admit that Trump is a phony. They are trying to pull a Reagan. First he cut taxes on the wealthy and then raised the payroll tax on the middle class.

Resulting in a distortion as to how much we were not taxing near enough for discretionary expenses!

Now if he pulls it off, you should have no trouble winning my bet. But you have to pay it off. You can't chickenshit out saying you are scared I'll know your name. That makes no sense. We meet at airport, you pay me, I fly right back home. Well you both pay me, lustylad been also bragging about how these tax cuts are gonna pay for themselves with higher GDP!
Great, I’ll bet you 10k GDP averages 3% or over in 2018. I’ll meet you at the airport and kick your stupid ass, piss in your eyes and stuff your money down your throat. BTW, this is your post you lying, hypocrite:

“Jesus...do you numbnuts know the difference between annual gdp growth and quarterly?

How many quarters did Obama have over 3%? Did you tout those?

I think somebody needs to school our Pissburg homo's on the difference in true economics and partisan hucksters. Or maybe they know they are homo hucksters.”

We’ll do annual GDP.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women