Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #91
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
The big difference between W and Obama. W spent money like water. Obama spends money like water on steroids. Any Questions?????
<Raising hand> I have a question! How much money did *Obama* spend exactly, and what was that money spent on?
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #92
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
He does have a PHD.

Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by the pseudonym Michael Savage, is a conservative American radio host, author, and political commentator. He is the host of The Savage Nation, a nationally syndicated talk show that airs throughout the United States on Talk Radio Network. The Savage Nation has an audience of 8 to 10 million listeners on 400 stations across the United States, making it the 3rd most listened to radio talk show in the country.[2][3] He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on herbal medicine and homeopathy. As Michael Savage, he has written four New York Times-bestselling political books.[4][5][6][7]
You seemed to have completely skipped over the part about him being banned from ever entering Great Britain where he's on the same list of folks banned from the country and deemed a threat to public security for being Islamist terrorists, neo-Nazis and Russian gang members. Yeah, he's a real...Weiner.
"The British government described Mr. Savage as a “controversial daily radio host. Considered to be engaging in unacceptable behavior by seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred which might lead to inter-community violence.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...m-Britain.html
Old 08-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #93
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Sharp, don't be stupid. I was only posting that he has a phd and therefore can call himself a doctor. Nothing more nothing less.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #94
budman33
Valued Poster

in Budman's defense, whenever I have a trivia day about a wikipedia topic, I have a tendency read only first 1/4 of the page too, most of that shit isn't real...
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #95
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Sharp, don't be stupid.
Why is it every time I share facts around here one of you conservative types starts calling me names? Is it really so difficult to hear the truth sometimes? Most would consider that quite the opposite of stupid, are you sure you know what that word means? Maybe you're just leaning more towards #4, "annoying or irritating".

Do I annoy and irritate you Budman?
Do you find the truth troublesome at times?
Do you find facts inane and pointless, being so stubborn and unwilling to see things for what they really are?
Do you find my replies senseless, as you're not really listening anyway?
Maybe you just find my replies dull, as they do not include anything to do with Jesus, NASCAR, football, or monster trucks.
Maybe you just consider my replies lacking in ordinary keenness of mind because they rarely coincide with the conservative soundbytes of the day.

Maybe you just like calling people names cause you didn't get enough love as a child. Does it make you feel smarter calling other people stupid?

You've really got me stupefied here Budman.

stu·pid

   /ˈstupɪd, ˈstyu‐/ Show Spelled [stoo-pid, styoo‐] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun
adjective 1.lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2.characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #96
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
<Raising hand> I have a question! How much money did *Obama* spend exactly, and what was that money spent on?
Oh I don't know you may have heard of this piece of legislation called Obama Care!

So if I said the sky is blue would you just go no it is not..
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #97
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh I don't know you may have heard of this piece of legislation called Obama Care!
<Raising hand again!> Nope never heard of it. Please tell me how much Obama has spent paying for this "Obama Care" so far, and where did all that money come from? I mean, with this whole debt ceiling deficit problem, you would think *someone* might have made mention of all that spending right? I certainly didn't see it in the list of things to be cut as part of that deal made today.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #98
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Here's some graphs for you F-Sharp:
http://www.fiscalaccountability.org/...ntent=cog09-6#

This is what I always like about liberals. When conservatives disagree with them, they're quick to label them as stubborn, uneducated, monster truck show watching, NASCAR watching extremists who just don't get it. As if somehow being conservative automatically makes you stupid.
Now at the risk at being labeled stupid or uneducated I'll break it down into simple terms.
Obama and his idiot Attorney General are now suing the State of Alabama over their soon to be enacted immigration law.
Now, would you allow a total stranger to come into your house, eat your food, relieve his bowels anywhere he pleases and then demand that you give him some spending money to go out? You don't know if this person is a criminal since you didn't screen him, you don't know if he's mentally unbalanced, you don't know if he has any education, you know NOTHING of this person, yet here he sits, in your house, eating your food, watching your TV and asking you for money.
Would you allow this? No? Well our Federal Government does every single day. And if you try to get this person to leave your house, well, then the Federal Government sues you. Nice system we have under Obama huh? Let's see, Arizona's been sued, Alabama, who's next?

Again in simple terms. You make $3,000 dollars a month in income. You spend $8,000 dollars a month. Soon you're $100,000 dollars in debt. You call your credit card companies, and despite being 6 months behind on your payments, you insist they raise your debt limit. You also tell your boss that he needs to be paying you MUCH more money since you have a lot of bills.
Let me know how this scenario would end for the average American. Yet here we have people stating that we should be paying the Government MORE money so it can spend MORE money. Really? Is that the way it works?!
The actor Matt Damon comes on TV two days ago and says....."I know I wouldn't mind paying 6% more in taxes if it means keeping programs like Headstart and children's reading programs".
Ok, Mr. Hollywood Movie Star. When you make $25,000,000 dollars PER MOVIE, of course a 6% tax increase means NOTHING to you. When you're making $20,000 PER YEAR, maybe you feel a 6% increase in your taxes substantially.
And here's a novel idea. How about parents just sitting down and reading to their kids and helping them read so that we won't NEED Headstart and other tax funded programs.
So come up with all the graphs you want. Continue to blame Reagan, Bush or hell, let's go back to Jefferson or Washington. I mean, why not?!
Or maybe we could just apply some common sense and hold Washington to the same standards that we hold our own selves to. That means, balancing your budget each and every month, spending responsibly and only when you have the money to spend, don't allow strangers into your house and pay for them when you can't afford to feed your own family and treat others as you would want to be treated.
Is it really THAT HARD folks???!!!
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #99
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Did the health care bill get repealed????? Did I miss something Fshard????? That little piece of legislation is gonna cost us a pant load.... Hey man whatever you say there turd burgler you are the know all to end all of every thing not right....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #100
Tar Baby
BANNED

Quote:
Brainwashed huh? I grew up in "the hood", "homiez" never did anything to me. Elitist white people worry me far more. Now why don't you go crawl back under the rock from which you came? You're starting to annoy me.
The homiez never did anything to you? If youre white, then youre full of shit. What "hood" did you grow up in, the hard side of Far West Boulevard?

The Teabagger terrorists are way more of a threat than these people, huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre

For every Dahmer, theres 20 Sowells, only the media doesnt want you to know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

I would love to see you in Detroit, boy. You would be shaking in your boots.

What do all of these cities have in common?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...ngerous-cities
Tar Baby is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #101
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorrchia View Post
Here's some graphs for you F-Sharp:
http://www.fiscalaccountability.org/...ntent=cog09-6#
Yes, spending is a problem, lack of revenue and income inequallity is a far bigger problem. I am well aware you and Tea Party have this big hangup over paying taxes. My question is where were you when all this money was actually being spent? Seems to me most of you folks that vote Republican have no one to blame but yourselves. You seem to have it in your heads that we can fight costly wars overseas, give tax breaks to rich people, allow multinational corporations to get away with not paying any taxes, give subsidies to farmers and big oil all without ever seeing an increase in taxes! I mean seriously folks, what the hell did you expect? You vote for all this spending that we don't need, then turn around and start pointing your fingers at entitlements like Social Security and Medicare that we DO need. It makes no sense to me. Plain and simple, your taxes will go up to pay for those wars, tax cuts, and subsidies. By not doing it now, you're only making matters worse as we wil most certainly see in the months to come. If you really didn't want to pay those taxes, then you should perhaps have considered that at election time. Tea Party or not, it's gonna happen.

Quote:
This is what I always like about liberals. When conservatives disagree with them, they're quick to label them as stubborn, uneducated, monster truck show watching, NASCAR watching extremists who just don't get it. As if somehow being conservative automatically makes you stupid.
I am not labeling these folks for simply being conservative. I label them based on their previous responses to threads in this forum. The monster truck and NASCAR watching is my own embellishment just for fun.

And I know you're new here, but I am only socially liberal and consider myself a fiscal conservative.

Quote:
Let's see, Arizona's been sued, Alabama, who's next?
I assume you're talking about immigration here? Arizona and Alabama are being sued for violating the Constitution, and rightfully so. You can make the argument that all the other small minds make that the states are doing what the Federal government is not, but that still doesn't make what they're doing legal under the Constitution. Immigration reform has been put in front of Republican leadership many times in the last few decades or so and it's always rejected. If you're looking for someone to blame you can point your fingers in the direction of the GOP. Perhaps a different thread might be a more suitable place to discuss this particular topic? This one's convoluted enough already.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-04-25/p..._s=PM:POLITICS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19475868...defeat-senate/
Old 08-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #102
Tar Baby
BANNED

F Shart in school:

F Shart with his homie:

F Shart at an Obama rally:

Tar Baby is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #103
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did the health care bill get repealed????? Did I miss something Fshard????? That little piece of legislation is gonna cost us a pant load.... Hey man whatever you say there turd burgler you are the know all to end all of every thing not right....
Quit dodging and just answer the question.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #104
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

This message is hidden because Tar Baby is on your ignore list.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #105
Sternomancer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, spending is a problem, lack of revenue and income inequallity is a far bigger problem.
Taking money that has been rightfully earned and giving it to someone who had no hand in earning it isn't the solution either. If I make millions of dollars I should be the one to decide if I wish to give it away or not.

Working hard to become a success at something has long been the American dream because of the rewards it can reap. Nobody will feel inclined to innovate or work hard if they know the financial benefits will just be taken from them in the end.

Quote:
Arizona and Alabama are being sued for violating the Constitution, and rightfully so.
Of the history of the American Revolution and early American history I can recall, illegal immigration wasn't an issue in the formation of the Constitution leading to inclusion in it. What part of it are they violating?

From what I've heard the laws regulating illegal immigration are federal laws enacted separately from the Constitution. Why are States wrong for enforcing them if the feds won't or can't do it? I believe the 10th Amendment granting States powers not specifically granted to the federal government gives them a good legal standing.

Besides, illegal immigration is just that - illegal. Anyone crossing the borders as such is a criminal and should be dealt with regardless of whatever country they come from and not allowed to move through the country as they please.

It also does a disservice to those who immigrate legally and put in the time and effort to become a citizen.
Sternomancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women