Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2020, 06:04 PM   #91
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I don't believe that for every 1 that wouldn't pay you a deposit you have 10 that will? that math doesn't add up to me, I know at least 50 guys that wouldn't pay up front, that's 5,000 guys that are willing to send you deposits? Maybe the other way around is more believable 10-1

I appreciate the clever strategic marketing, But....BS marketing is funny and see right through it, maybe I just hobby different and know better. I've read about deposits horror stories not honored from every level, from $20 to $1,000+ of dollars. We know some tricks will believe/fall for anything

I do agree that if you're being requested out of town, you should receive a deposit to at least cover all expenses, but if you're local just waiting for a guy to show up, no shows are part of doing business, just like when guys pay for the hour and are out the door in 20 mins
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 06:17 PM   #92
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I don't believe that for every 1 that wouldn't pay you a deposit you have 10 that will? that math doesn't add up to me, I know at least 50 guys that wouldn't pay up front, that's 5,000 guys that are willing to send you deposits? Maybe the other way around is more believable 10-1

I appreciate the clever strategic marketing, But....BS marketing is funny and see right through it, maybe I just hobby different and know better. I've read about deposits horror stories not honored from every level, from $20 to $1,000+ of dollars. We know some tricks will believe/fall for anything

I do agree that if you're being requested out of town, you should receive a deposit to at least cover all expenses, but if you're local just waiting for a guy to show up, no shows are part of doing business, just like when guys pay for the hour and are out the door in 20 mins
It doesn't matter if how many guys that won't pay a deposit or even Never see a hooker, but just long as enough goof ball that will there will keep asking for a deposit, and newbee guys will get burn and figure it out. For me I don't pay have no problem on hookers taking my money in person giving crapy service or riping me off.
Ripmany is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 06:51 PM   #93
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadec5717 View Post
I’ve read a lot on the sites about a deposit, I don’t personally require a deposit but would like to hear people’s opinion.
The only deposit that I require goes into my mouth. And then I spit, listerine and brush my tongue...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 07:08 PM   #94
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

a lady never spits ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 07:15 PM   #95
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
a lady never spits ????
"This" Hooker Does...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 01:35 AM   #96
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
The only deposit that I require goes into my mouth. And then I spit, listerine and brush my tongue...
I don't mind giving man juice deposits
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 07:23 PM   #97
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

I ask for deposits for the following reasons(these are for new clients):

If they want an early morning appointment. I always ask for 25% of donation. Reason if I'm up at 5 am getting cleaned up for a 7am appt and they NCNS, I'm pissed.

If they NCNS before, they get one more chance with deposit paid. If they NCNS again, I won't even consider them.

If the appt is over 24 hrs out at time of booking. Hell, I've asked when it was 4 hrs out. Reason being, y'all tend to be very "in the moment". Which means things can get "hand"led and the desire to keep appt is no longer there.

If the length of appt is 2 hrs or more. This because most new clients typicaply don't ask for 2+ hr blocks so this is my way of seeing who's legit.

My main reason for requiring deposits is that if I've blocked a client out for an hour, I've had others contact me wanting that time slot and I operate on a first come first serve. If they NCNS, I've lost their money and the client that wanted that position. And by then it's too late for them to fill it. So deposits at least soften the blow and compensate me for my time spent getting ready for them.

Ive had men say they won't pay and I've told them I understand and have a nice day.

Its a shame that some pathetic losers had to tarnish the image of reputable providers. It makes clients nervous and makes providers lose money. But i guess you get the good, bad and ugly in everything in life.
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:19 PM   #98
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

By the very nature of a deposit, a paper trail is created. Why have a hobby phone, and hobby handle, and a separate email if one is going to leave an electronic paper trail??? Ladies are certainly free to run their business as they see fit, but I either move to the next "post" if a deposit is mentioned, OR simply thank the lady for her time and move on if it is brought up up either in text, voice or email. Deposits make it too easy to trace back to the depositor.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:45 PM   #99
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I absolutely say “hell no” to all providers, even ones I have seen before that ask for a deposit. I have been burned before and I have lost all trust, even with providers I have seen before, including providers whose names you would recognize. They are in this business for a reason... it’s not rocket science . Just my experience and opinion... ymmv
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:01 AM   #100
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

There are no guarantees in this business. I can't see any scenario where I'm giving a provider money ahead of time. If she goes rogue, I can't get it back.

I don't know any of you well enough to pay you in advance. Sorry.

But then again, if Alyssa stops being NBA and lets me cum on those tits, maaaaaybe I could give in.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:16 AM   #101
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I don't mind the idea of deposits or the thought behind it. In many real estate transactions, it is quite neccesary.

However, the mechanism of deposits in this business is difficult because I'm cash only. I've solved it by meeting for "lunch only" at first to give all the parties some easier level of commitment. I give them the deposit at lunch if I think they are legit. It usually works out but not always.

"That's life" as ole Frankie would say.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:43 PM   #102
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Deposits must be working for some people because there are plenty of scams taking them. Anything from a blunt deposit up front before meeting to a deposit for a cam show that doesn't exist. I'd say if you are lucky enough to get deposits then keep doing it because that is the easiest money you will ever make.
As for the John's out there giving deposits: stop doing it. There is no reason to do it. The more you do it the more providers will start commanding it and the more it feeds into the desire to scam.
In 20 years I've never given a deposit and there will never be a reason for me to give one.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 05:39 PM   #103
anonsull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I don't mind the idea of deposits or the thought behind it. In many real estate transactions, it is quite neccesary.

Are you really comparing paying a hooker to buying a house?
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:32 PM   #104
Nathanflores65
Valued Poster

Even I want to know about what is deposit on this site>
Nathanflores65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 02:05 PM   #105
Gijoey
Registered Member

Can you tell me where and how I can find referrals on a provider pls
Gijoey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net