Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161103
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2017, 07:35 AM   #91
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Good thing the NFL has more foresight than you do. Maybe they'll survive.
I said before -- "fan" is short for "fanatic". I'm sure some people will refrain from watching NFL games on TV but only a handful of fans will give up their tickets to a game. So far no advertisers have backed away. One owner, Jerry Jones, maybe a few others, have not expressed support for the protesters.

I hate to say this but the average fan, prior to this, couldn't have cared less if the national anthem was played before games, NFL or other. To most fans it's "Let's get this over and get on with the game."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:47 AM   #92
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Ticket sales are only a drop in the bucket to the NFL. The locals will show up for games no matter what. Like you, they're nose blind idiots. Everybody knows the real money is in TV ratings and advertising. You've obviously never been to a game. The fans in the stands can't demand a peepee time out, but they all know what a teevee time out is. Who really holds the power? Hmmm?
Why do you think it takes three hours to play a one hour game?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza.../#2ed0f45b4eec

Believe me. People are finding better things to do on Sunday afternoon than watch a bunch of whiney-ass millionaires make fools of themselves on national TV. The NFL is nervous.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:32 AM   #93
Observing
Valued Poster

NFL nervous?!

Mango Moron best be nervous 'bout Mueller...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:47 AM   #94
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Mueller...
You sure seem to have a lot of faith in Mueller. Seems the longer these investigations go on the less they're finding about Trump "collusion" and the more they're uncovering about the illegal activities of the dimretards.

By all means. Carry on.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:00 AM   #95
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Highest grossing Pay-Per-View evah!

Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ face-off with Tillerson after secretary of state calls him a ‘moron’.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-him-a-moron/

Office of the president of the most powerful country in the world... led by a third grader who thinks his $$ = IQ, and that's even assuming he's actually got 2 cents to rub together.
Donny.
How about some quiet introspection so you can realize that constant division and competition is part of the problem not the solution.
PLEASE do the thing. I'd pay to watch it!
Old 10-10-2017, 02:32 PM   #96
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

He finally grew a pair.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:41 PM   #97
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Full statement from ABC news.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:43 PM   #98
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Full statement from ABC news.
OK and I say again, people booed them when they kneeled before the anthem. If they decide to stand but put a fist up during the anthem, they will say that’s disrespectful. I’m glad you are so privileged that you all can tell African Americans that what they said they were protesting for wasn’t really what they were protesting and that they should find a new way to protest. Must be good to be a white person in this country. We’ve been beating the drum for equity forever and we can’t get people to budge, you all cry over a protest for a few months and we are suppose to do what you’re saying we should do.

Funny thing is if the players actually decided to test the NFL and they had the 70% of the league that is African American united, the league would shit themselves. But since they don’t have guaranteed contracts and the lesser players would be hurt, they can’t.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #99
Observing
Valued Poster

Grew a pair?
He's a fucking pussy.

"Goodell made only a vague reference to why the athletes are kneeling ― in protest of police brutality, particularly against unarmed people of color. Instead, he praised players and owners “who have done the hard work over the past year to listen, understand and attempt to address the underlying issues within their communities” ― without specifying what he later termed “critical social issues.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

The stunt Trump's little bitch Pence pulled the other day cost the American taxpayers 250k.
And speaking 'bout Pence...
https://shareblue.com/pence-email-sc...wer-questions/
Old 10-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #100
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Trump has a unique way of connecting with main stream America. I've never seen myself as over patriotic. But the last 8 years with Obama went so far left that BLM and the such seemed mainstream and somehow I was made to be a racist, homophobe etc... I've never been called any of that my whole life and don't think of myself that way. All the anti-police crap as well. Hell, I got a speeding ticket not long ago and was pissed I got caught in a trap. Fuckers hide in a spot while you are going down a hill which you would have to ride your break not to speed. I'm no fucking cop lover. However....all this "pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon" crap has me sounding like I'm a cop lover. Trump isn't a Republican, in fact he's more a Clinton D. The left has turned so far left that Trump stole the Reagan D's. He just spiked the ball on the NFL. There were many many people that said fuck it and stopped watching. I'm one. I wonder how many will come back.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #101
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Trump has a unique way of connecting with main stream America. I've never seen myself as over patriotic. But the last 8 years with Obama went so far left that BLM and the such seemed mainstream and somehow I was made to be a racist, homophobe etc... I've never been called any of that my whole life and don't think of myself that way. All the anti-police crap as well. Hell, I got a speeding ticket not long ago and was pissed I got caught in a trap. Fuckers hide in a spot while you are going down a hill which you would have to ride your break not to speed. I'm no fucking cop lover. However....all this "pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon" crap has me sounding like I'm a cop lover. Trump isn't a Republican, in fact he's more a Clinton D. The left has turned so far left that Trump stole the Reagan D's. He just spiked the ball on the NFL. There were many many people that said fuck it and stopped watching. I'm one. I wonder how many will come back.
You are really sad if you can't see that some of the BS you write on this site is racist. One thing that I love about Donald Trump is that he has so many closet Racist coming out.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:31 PM   #102
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Grew a pair?
He's a fucking pussy.

"Goodell made only a vague reference to why the athletes are kneeling ― in protest of police brutality, particularly against unarmed people of color. Instead, he praised players and owners “who have done the hard work over the past year to listen, understand and attempt to address the underlying issues within their communities” ― without specifying what he later termed “critical social issues.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

The stunt Trump's little bitch Pence pulled the other day cost the American taxpayers 250k.
And speaking 'bout Pence...
https://shareblue.com/pence-email-sc...wer-questions/
Once Donald Trump used words like SON OF A BITCH to describe a player who kneels I wouldn't stand for the National Anthem as long as he's president. It's time for these players to get some balls.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:35 PM   #103
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
You are really sad if you can't see that some of the BS you write on this site is racist...
You're really sad if you go around smearing people as "racist" without providing any examples to support your smear.

Quote:
Once Donald Trump used words like SON OF A BITCH to describe a player who kneels I wouldn't stand for the National Anthem as long as he's president...
Even sadder that you can't make up your own mind what you think about an issue until Trump weighs in on it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:09 PM   #104
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're really sad if you go around smearing people as "racist" without providing any examples to support your smear.

Even sadder that you can't make up your own mind what you think about an issue until Trump weighs in on it.
Why do I need to provide examples when all you need to do is read his most recent post. Donald Trump have a lot a racist coming out the closet.

Actually you Fake Patriots are even sadder. Players started taking a knee last August or September and it didn't become an issue until Donald Trump said something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzJorjLMQlo
Old 10-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #105
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Why do I need to provide examples when all you need to do is read his most recent post....
Oh, you mean the one where he said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
But the last 8 years with Obama went so far left that... somehow I was made to be a racist... I've never been called any of that my whole life and don't think of myself that way.
Thank you for the fine example of libtard "logic"! Denial is proof of guilt!

Ok, I'll play too... PrettyBoy is a fascist thug. Now tell us you don't agree and that will prove my statement is true.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women