Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #91
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then would you kindly explain how the President didn't mean what he said, CBJ7?
It was parody.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #92
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, obviously Doofie doesn't have a clue. I'll wait for CBJ7, maybe he'll come up with something.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #93
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Even Team Obama isn't rushing to "put it in context." The Marxist-In-Chief wants it to stand.
I'll bet you Romney doesn't have the guts to bring that quote up during the debates.

And i'll wager whatever you're willing to wager. Just name it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #94
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

So you libs say NOW we should not believe what he says. Well this time I DO. He is showing his true communist cocksucker colors. I hope he does keep on talking, he has awakened the american public to his truly sinister intentions. This november will be a landslide. And then put his TREASONOUS ASS ON TRIAL....!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #95
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
So you libs say NOW we should not believe what he says. Well this time I DO. He is showing his true communist cocksucker colors. I hope he does keep on talking, he has awakened the american public to his truly sinister intentions. This november will be a landslide. And then put his TREASONOUS ASS ON TRIAL....!!!!!
Can you imagine a full FBI investigation into this freak? Imagine, getting warrants for all the sealed records and having the ability to subpoena witnesses. It would be like uncovering a cesspool.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #96
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Can you imagine a full FBI investigation into this freak? Imagine, getting warrants for all the sealed records and having the ability to subpoena witnesses. It would be like uncovering a cesspool.
I say FUCK EM ALL RIGHT IN THE ASS, Dems, repubs, indies, you fuck up, you pay the price. I think a vast majority of the dem leaders would be in prison also, along with a good sprinkling of repubs. Fuck em, you people think the shit ball hasn't started rolling down hill your sadly misstaken....
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #97
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, obviously Doofie doesn't have a clue. I'll wait for CBJ7, maybe he'll come up with something.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.

hows that?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #98
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.

hows that?
CJ, not quite. We succeed because we have a product or service that the customer wants, those that succeed have a better product for the price , or their customer service is superior to the competion. Good salesmanship is key, but follow up and doing and performing to the best of your ability, and pleasing the customer is what makes you successfull.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #99
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
CJ, not quite. We succeed because we have a product or service that the customer wants, those that succeed have a better product for the price , or their customer service is superior to the competion. Good salesmanship is key, but follow up and doing and performing to the best of your ability, and pleasing the customer is what makes you successfull.
who do you sell you product to yourself?

surely we dont rely on others to buy our services
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #100
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . We succeed because we do things together. That assumes a voluntary association, and that I know who the other participants are. Those people are generally called "parners" or "employees". I'm not sure that is who he is referring to.

I think he was stating that if a person got ahead in life, that person owes a portion of his/her wealth to others who did not take the risk, spend the long hours, sweat over details, paid the bills, paid the taxes, do the paperwork, do the research, sacrifice time with friends and family, get the training, etc. In fact, he made it sound like a person really has no say in their own success. It just "happens" and then the successful person must offer the fruits s/he earned (or was "given") to those who were only passive in process.

It's like saying the spectators at a NASCAR race are entitled to a share of the purse, because they showed up and watched.

I think that is more on point, don't you, CBJ7?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #101
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, we don't. We provide goods and services to others that others want. If they don't want them, or our goods and/or service is inferior, they do not buy them. They don't buy our goods and services to be nice to us, they do it because we have taken the time, made the sacrifice and effort, to provide those goods and services at a market price.

Customers aren't doing the business a favor, the business makes money by doing the customer a favor - providing quality goods and services at a price which reflects their value in the market.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #102
CJ7
Valued Poster

nascar drivers dont need pit crews or sopnsors or anyone else to insure their success

theyes be one man shows allll by theyselve yowza!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:41 PM   #103
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:

CJ, I don't think you understand how a successfull buisness works. You sell your products mainly to strangers, untill you build a good repore with them and cater to their needs. You have to rely on others to buy your products and services. I will give you a good example of what one of my customers said was superior customer service.

I am in the nursey business, have a great reputation for being an excellent grower, propagator and manager. A good customer in Dallas ordered a truckload of trees and shrubs, my guys on the loading dock missed two specimen plants that were on the order. The customers called pretty pissed off, he needed the plants for the next mourning, and had come to houston and hand tagged them. I told him I would bring them that night in my personal truck if he would help unload them. He didn't believe I would drive 250 miles with 2 trees, told him when I would be there. My guys fucked up the order, but they were good workers, and everyone makes mistakes, this was fixable, so that's what I did.

After that he realized I cared and wanted his buisness, we were his first call for plant material after that. And to this day get a christmas card from him, and still talks about me doing that for him
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #104
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You take too much credit for yourself, Seedman. There was a road for you to drive on to do that, so you owe a portion of your wealth to all the others who ever drove on that road. If they had not driven that road, it wouldn't have been there.

Show some compassion, man! Spread the wealth! Just because you started the business, took the risk, etc., and set a high standard of service, doesn't mean you deserve any credit for your success. It just "happened". You had nothing to do with it.

Note to libs: In order to fully understand this post, please take out your Fantasy-Reality interpretation dictionary, and look up the word "sarcasm." Thank you.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hmmm . .
It's like saying the spectators at a NASCAR race are entitled to a share of the purse, because they showed up and watched.

I think that is more on point, don't you, CBJ7?
There would be no purse witbout those spectators, you silly fuc
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women