Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #91
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Mya and COG you are right on target, thank you. I wonder how much she would remember had she not gotten prego, she wouldn't be the first and probably not the last to make up a story when they get the bad news. If she was raped why would ole Levi have been allowed into the family circle, especially with their conservative stance. I find it hard believe and I think your JD are just trying to further your agenda by embellishing some facts, I think you may have been exposed on this one.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #92
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Nope, no weiner moment here. Pants are still zipped.

What I said was it amounts to rape not that it meets the legal definition of rape. If I was accused of "what amounts to rape of a drunken girl" I think I would be denying it don't you? No, I have never taken, nor had to, advantage of a drunken woman.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:45 AM   #93
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh c'mon, this has gotten way out of hand now. To assume that it rape or amounted to rape is a far stretch.

As someone else said, do you honestly think that Palin's family would welcome him into the family, let him sit on stage while speeches were given and don't you think that it would've come out a lot sooner like maybe when they were vetting Palin? The media grabbed onto anything about Palin and you know damn well that if that was the case, the media would've gotten ahold of it back then.

Its a great story to tell because it shines a different light on Bristol and makes her look like a golden child again and makes Levi the bad guy. Which it seems like that's what she's wanted for well over a year now.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #94
dirty dog
Valued Poster

BREAKING NEWS

After spending the day raising the dead, Sarah Palin still has not announced her intentions on a Presidential run. During an interview on the importance of government service, Sarah quoted a great President when she stated "one if by land, two if by sea, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can get from your countrymen. It was this mentality that allowed us to beat the Australians at Bunker Ridge". After completing her interview, she walked across a large body of water turning the water into grape juice (good conservatives dont drink), and fed the masses with 5 fish.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #95
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

MsElena, why do I get the impression you don't like the Palins?
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #96
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Jan,

LOL How could you tell?

I actually admire Sarah Palin on one level, she choose to keep a child with Down's. Some people would've had an abortion, so admire that one trait in her.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #97
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
BREAKING NEWS

After spending the day raising the dead, Sarah Palin still has not announced her intentions on a Presidential run. During an interview on the importance of government service, Sarah quoted a great President when she stated "one if by land, two if by sea, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can get from your countrymen. It was this mentality that allowed us to beat the Australians at Bunker Ridge". After completing her interview, she walked across a large body of water turning the water into grape juice (good conservatives dont drink), and fed the masses with 5 fish.
She is looking for a descendant of Paul Revere to gallop into town to make
the announcement.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:36 AM   #98
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You know I am amazed at how many of you really hate a woman and her child who have done absolutely nothing to you. You are all of this site because you prefer a certain life style that is frowned upon by some pretty narrow minded people. You read in the paper and see on TV about how horrible prostitutes and their customers are. You know that things do not represent what you are but you believe everything you read and hate with uncontrolled malice.
I know some of you with shallow reasoning will say, "don't you all hate Obama" why is that any different. I know of very few people who hate Obama. We hate what he is doing and his friends that he has appointed over us. Some of you have claimed that Sarah Palin is stupid because she sounds funny. Ever listen to John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Jimmy E. Carter, or Bill Clinton? Boy, do they mangle the English langauge and those southern boys sound as dumb as dirt don't you think?

No, I really don't understand how you can all hate so much.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #99
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You keep using the word hate. How do you know the people hate her? As I said in another post to you because you used the word hate.....hate is a strong word and an emotion that is wasted.

I don't hate her, I dislike her beliefs and what she stands for.

I don't hate anyone, but I dislike some.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #100
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I don't hate the woman. I couldn't care less if she runs since she can't win. The concern is that (Republicans should be concerned as well.) she is going to draw attention to herself, which is what she does best. This will take votes away from more qualified and deserving candidates. I wish her well, but not in the election. May she continue to prosper, that is the American dream. I think she is damn hot too.
You are way off to mention former presidents in the same breath as Palin. At least they earned their political stripes the hard way.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #101
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Really? They earned their stripes the hard way? JFK served in the navy for a couple of years and somehow lost his boat when it was "accidentally" run over by a Japanese destroyer. I say "accidentally" because that ship would have known they hit something and stopped to take of survivors. How a small boat like that was just sitting there bothers me. Though it can't be proven it sounds like the boat commander was derelict in his duty though I guess you could say he made up for it later. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.
LBJ resigned his congressional seat and secured a commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the navy. He made a "fact finding mission" to Australia for FDR and almost got lost when his plane went off course. However, he was able to complete his "mission" and return to Texas just in time for to run in the special election to fill his former seat. As a "war hero" he won easily.
Jimmy Carter was selected to be the Chief Engineer of the USS Triton when it was launched but in the last stages he requested a hardship discharge when his father died. He said that he had to go run the family farm but six months after his discharge he was running for Congress. He put the navy in a hard spot and the Triton in a harder spot by requiring them to launch with an unprepared Engineering Officer.
I could go one but what is the point. Research is what I do in the summer. Palin earned her stripes if you are willing to admit that she was a city councilmember as Harry Truman was an appointed judge. She ran for Mayor and won. Truman was selected by Pendergast to serve in the Senate. Palin ran for the GOP nomination for governor and won like Truman won a Senate seat without Pendergast. Palin ran for governor and won by one of the largest margins in Alaskan history. Truman was selected to be FDRs running mate. Palin enriched and revitalized the McCain campaign with her nomination as his running mate. Truman became president when FDR died. Harry Truman sounded pretty funny to the east/west coast elites and didn't even go to college. Palin went to college, more than one in fact and got a degree in journalism. You know, the same degree that Chris Matthews has or Katie Kouric.
Of course for such a stupid woman she sure has run the democrats and the media ragged trying to stop her. How do explain her success? Maybe the democrats and media are not as smart as she is or hasn't anyone thought of that?
Old 06-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #102
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Dumbass

That is Couric with a C not a K.

Don't forget in your hall of heroes Mr Cheney who asked for and was granted 5 deferments. I never got one at that time.

Galt/Deacon/Shitforbrainsbigot try again someday.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #103
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Really? They earned their stripes the hard way? JFK served in the navy for a couple of years and somehow lost his boat when it was "accidentally" run over by a Japanese destroyer. I say "accidentally" because that ship would have known they hit something and stopped to take of survivors. How a small boat like that was just sitting there bothers me. Though it can't be proven it sounds like the boat commander was derelict in his duty though I guess you could say he made up for it later. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.
LBJ resigned his congressional seat and secured a commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the navy. He made a "fact finding mission" to Australia for FDR and almost got lost when his plane went off course. However, he was able to complete his "mission" and return to Texas just in time for to run in the special election to fill his former seat. As a "war hero" he won easily.
Jimmy Carter was selected to be the Chief Engineer of the USS Triton when it was launched but in the last stages he requested a hardship discharge when his father died. He said that he had to go run the family farm but six months after his discharge he was running for Congress. He put the navy in a hard spot and the Triton in a harder spot by requiring them to launch with an unprepared Engineering Officer.
I could go one but what is the point. Research is what I do in the summer. Palin earned her stripes if you are willing to admit that she was a city councilmember as Harry Truman was an appointed judge. She ran for Mayor and won. Truman was selected by Pendergast to serve in the Senate. Palin ran for the GOP nomination for governor and won like Truman won a Senate seat without Pendergast. Palin ran for governor and won by one of the largest margins in Alaskan history. Truman was selected to be FDRs running mate. Palin enriched and revitalized the McCain campaign with her nomination as his running mate. Truman became president when FDR died. Harry Truman sounded pretty funny to the east/west coast elites and didn't even go to college. Palin went to college, more than one in fact and got a degree in journalism. You know, the same degree that Chris Matthews has or Katie Kouric.
Of course for such a stupid woman she sure has run the democrats and the media ragged trying to stop her. How do explain her success? Maybe the democrats and media are not as smart as she is or hasn't anyone thought of that?
They earned they stripes because they served their time as congressmen, senators and more than a 1 and a 1/2 as governor. You say she revitalized the Mccain campaign, she did initially then she because a liablity and in my opinion killed it. I would say her success can b e attributed to some very rich supporters. A message that she adopted from the Tea Party which is her primary base of support. I dont hate Palin, I think she is a media whore whose luster has worn off for some. I dont support the far right agenda, as I have said I am more moderate. I dont hate her, but like Vito said she may eliminate a candidate who has a better chance in the general election, I am not going to support anyone who may inadvertantly help Obama be re-elected.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #104
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
JG, you crack me up. Don't forget that Palin's success has nothing to do with the dumb Dems, it has to do with the neocons such as yourself that buy her books, pay for her speeches, and pay to see her on FOX news. BTW, I do believe it is against the rules to have two accounts, unless you just did a name change from JG to JD. Don't make me call for a sanction. But seriously, I do love the avatar. Even as a moderate, I loved the Clintons. Prosperous times for everyone.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #105
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Well Papa I do believe that Clinton moved to a moderate position at the end of his second term. This may be why he is well liked even by some REP.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women