Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #91
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Xman..let me go ahead and shut u up..u booked an appt on my very first ad I posted for hs when I returned..u also messages me the morning of with a bullshit excuse of car troubles only for it to be known u contacted other girls about dates same time frame..u also have stood up and no showed countless girls recently...u went on to try again to see me even offering to prepay. .I outright turned u down and told u to go see one of the other fine ladies in the area..now ur a little butt hurt because the fat girl turned u down..its cool..no harm..

Second..u just WKed for another girl..thus proving my point further.u literally to a "t" came here to drag some providers name in to it and added NOTHING to the thread. Keep in mind..I didnt label myself that..a hobbyiest did..u wouldnt get the inside joke behind it.

3rd..I did not nor have I ever GIVEN myself a nickname..that name was given to me upon my return as when there were no big girls on thr boards much i made a name and did so speaking my mind honestly.when long time well respected hobbyiest who I have had outright WARS with I mean point issuing..thread locking wars..comes along to vouch for my name or agree..never mistake it for a WK..they know I dont need nor are they trying to blow smoke up my ass..They still dislike me..have never put a dime in my pocket..not one on this thread has ever..u tried tho..got turned down after u cancelled..and now your butt hurt and not in a good way.

Thanks for further proving my wk point tho..despite what u realize this isnt a competition..she wants the title..she can have it...put it as her sig line..she seems like a great girl finding her way in this crazy world...and maybe..just maybe..it could be a very inside joke being called arkansas fave big gurl by someone..any name used for me good or bad I have 100% earned

Let me.be clear..what I say there is never an in between..its pretty black and white..provider sends request for vouch..vouch read..no response..on some cases girl sees same guy next day..no gray area..and its just 1 problem plaguing the area..there are numerou others up to and including wk post like yours pulling a provider into aomething that she wasnt in...in an attempt to do what? Get her a nickname? U have my permission to bestow it on her..wk
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:49 AM   #92
XmanVirgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

My dear, I am sorry, that you are do butt hurt. Yes, I like big girls lol. That is why I wished to see you. I like every size of girl. By pointing oh that Lolahhh is Arkansas' favorite big girl, how does that make me a white night? You are the person who placed it in your rebuttal. I have a life, I have now learned to make appointments day of rather in advance. I am not really going to argue with you as it is of no importance. I said what I wish, you got butt hurt and responded. I am not prepared to exchange one monarchy for another. You are not 100% correct in everything you have written previously, or even in your rebuttal of me...Everyone has their own opinion, you have one and so do I. That does not make anyone more or less intelligent as you would have so many believe. Have fun in your future hobby choices...
XmanVirgo is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 10:09 AM   #93
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha..I love when people take what I say to them and say it back as their defense...side note..actually I am 100% correct..on both accounts..and have the pm's and text messages to prove it.aftet cancelling..u ask repeatedly for weeks where to send the prepayment for a date..for weeks!! And I told u I wasnt gonna see u so explain why I would be mad? When I knew u wouldn't show due to known history and then turned down ur offer at prepaid date....that being said...if u cant see how u just WKed for a provider who has said nothing and u drug into this with your own selfish post then I have to disagree again..u not only couldnt be in topic..u proved my wk point and not seeing it does make u less intelligent unfortunately. .that now is my opinion..and not fact..its nothing personal..as I told u the morning u cancelled short notice I fully expected u not to show based on previous info about u..but I played along had someone booked in your PRIME TIME place u had selected to ensure I made money. U didnt show..with same excuse u have used other times with others..u have a fave in lolahh which as I said seems like a great eager to please sexy girl..its unfortunate u wked her tho
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:45 AM   #94
XmanVirgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Honey I've deleted all my communications with you. It's time to move on I have...
XmanVirgo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women