Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #91
Tim the Enchanter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post

about 3 paragraphs + screening info.

have yet to have a woman say "that's way too much info, pmd. buzz off!!"
Haven't had that either - but I have had a woman (whose website invited exchange of getting to know you e-mails) respond to 3 (short) paragraphs + screening info with "love to meet you, please provide screening info."

Needless to say - if you ask for it, please read it ... feel free to take a break to commune with the armchair when necessary.
Tim the Enchanter is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #92
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Now I have a question for the gents. When you take the time to write, you - well, have the time at that moment or you would write us once you did. When we get the email, it might not be at a very good time. Sometimes we are slow and sometimes we are so busy we can't catch our breath. That said, would you rather a quick reply of a few short lines letting you know we got your email and will take more time to read it when we get a break? Or would you rather we don't respond until we have the time to sit down and do a proper response?
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #93
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
Now I have a question for the gents. When you take the time to write, you - well, have the time at that moment or you would write us once you did. When we get the email, it might not be at a very good time. Sometimes we are slow and sometimes we are so busy we can't catch our breath. That said, would you rather a quick reply of a few short lines letting you know we got your email and will take more time to read it when we get a break? Or would you rather we don't respond until we have the time to sit down and do a proper response?
Now you know I'm not sending an "essay" to begin with, but something like "Thanks, got your note. I'm traveling but I'll respond with more in a few days." is fine with me.

The actual confirmation of (human, not form reply like the other poster suggested) reciept is big regardless if the answer id yes, no, maybe, or like I outlined above. At least I'm not sitting around wondering if my email ended up in your spam filter,
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #94
terbul
Account Disabled

Quote:
Much prefer a quick “Thanks, I got your note and will follow up shortly”. Only of course if you do.

It lets me know you got my e-mail, that it didn’t go astray, get eaten by some anti-spam filter etc.
terbul is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #95
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

When I do an initial contact, I ask and reconfirm with the lady would still be visiting my area (as advertised). Depending on the website requirements, I'll will put in the screening info requests: Name, biz, addy, phone number, cock size (no wait that isn't *usually* there), and date and location to book.

A few times I have sent that without a specific time because I want to get that preliminary info and screening done ahead of time, so it would not be a rush for the lady nor me. I have had some mixed reviews by doing that. I will still do it on the basis of being efficient, and if the lady cannot handle that then maybe a meeting wasn't meant to be.

I know I have expressed myself well enough or in email to where the lady did little or no screening and we just went forward. As many have mentioned the "vibe" can make or break a meeting.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #96
ed_mustafa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'd rather wait for a complete response. A quick note saying 'I got your email' is nice but too many times, the follow-up gets forgotten. I can usually wait a few days for a nice email.

My big pet peeves with emails is not answering my questions. For example, I recently asked a lady about dining preferences. She answered 'I'm fine with either'. That's great. I'm not left wondering if she'll like my sometimes somewhat exotic dining choices because she didn't say anything. I understand ignoring questions about fees or crude questions.
ed_mustafa is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:27 AM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Leave that arnchair alone, you have a live one in da house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Enchanter View Post
Haven't had that either - but I have had a woman (whose website invited exchange of getting to know you e-mails) respond to 3 (short) paragraphs + screening info with "love to meet you, please provide screening info."

Needless to say - if you ask for it, please read it ... feel free to take a break to commune with the armchair when necessary.
Ms Summerhill, please come over here and properly respond to Tim, he is sooooo Enchanting!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Enchanter View Post

dg, I do not think I am alone in pointing out contrasting statements
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #99
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Pretty desperate going back 2 weeks to use a post when you didn't understand what you were responding to elselwhere. lol
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #100
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

u2 need to get a room
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #101
discreetgent
Valued Poster

dear god no lol
Old 01-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I understood

Not sureI'd pass his screening, atl.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #103
discreetgent
Valued Poster

lmao; very funny; i like
Old 01-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Nice way to end a lively discussion.

Good night all.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #105
CajunGent
Valued Poster

A gentleman should properly introduce himself to a lady. That is what a initial letter of introduction is about. It should be your way of smiling, extending your hand in warm friendship to the lady, and asking if she would like to accompany you on a date. The fact that you are paying for the date, should not interfere with your obligation to be a gentleman. (something that should be exercised before, during and after the date as well).

A proper gentleman should also consider writing her after the date, to thank her for her time, and to let her know how beautiful she was.

Just a few thoughts from a Cajun Gent. It is the french in me that says... Be a gentleman.
CajunGent is offline   Quote