Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41743
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36087
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2021, 10:48 PM   #91
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
So congressional lives matter more than mine?
Would they still matter more than mine if I was black??
And some might consider shooting a dim congressman... A far better calling.... than just a random idiot
Yes, according to the courts.

Federal death penalty for murder of an elected official, you could get killed in the street and maybe the person who did it would get manslaughter and exit prison in 5 to 10 years, or even probation if they have enough money.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #92
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64
Default SMH....

Reading through the pseudo sophistry and fake logic, expounded by some of our poorly educated trump twinks in this thread only reinforces what Ron White brilliantly proclaimed about them in the last 30 seconds of the below clip, there's not a pill or class you can take to fix it!!!

Bottom line is Traitor trump inspired sedition and directed his traitorous insurrectionist anarchists to attempt a coup that failed. Something NEVER done before in US history. That trumps all the BS used by some to defend his Treason!
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:43 AM   #93
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Pseudo Sophistry & Fake Logic.
Weren't they the opening bands for The Psychadelic Furs '81 tour?

Traitorous Insurrectionist opened for Judas Priest.🤘🏻
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 03:29 AM   #94
bf0082
Valued Poster

If people look to the government for job creation, isn't that communism?

Why would you expect the President to be a job creator, isn't he the government?

Seems Don the Con ran his whole campaign on communism and the sheep believed him and followed him blindly.

Now its the new President's fault for high gas prices?

Isn't that how the free market works?

Or should the Government control gas prices, like communism...

Americans are confusing creatures
Old 02-27-2021, 05:37 AM   #95
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
The dim narrative was that looting and rioting was a just cause....
Nope, that's a lie. Nobody of any importance said the looting and rioting was a just cause. But what we will say is that the looting and rioting is a bit more understandable given that it was in response to years and years of unarmed black people constantly being killed by police with zero consequence when compared to an attempted violent overthrow of the duly elected Government for reasons that didn't exist.

The former involves a reaction to something that fits in reality. The latter involves a reaction to lies and what happens only in Donald Trump's and your imaginations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
It's not a clever gotcha question, it's a simple question. Your answer is still not an answer. So Trump didn't explicitly call for violence, but what? How did he urge the violence? You got nothing.
He whipped his AR-15 supporters up into a frenzy over a "stolen election". He claimed to them that he won, over and over again, in a landslide. He claimed the election wasn't being stolen just from him, but from them also. He claimed his 74M voters were being ignored. All lies, by the way. He invited them to DC on the day he knew the electoral certification was going to happen. He whipped them up into a frenzy down the street from The Capitol building as that was going on. He told them to march down to The Capitol. He told them they need to get tough, that they'll lose their country if they're weak. He knew these people were prone to violence - because they spent the prior 2 months on the internet telling it to the world. And he sat back and said nothing for 2-1/2 hours as his supporters were storming The Capitol, ignoring pleas from Chris Christie, Kevin McCarthy and a whole swath of other Republicans. And when he finally did say something, it was to tell them how much he loved them.

But sure, pretend none of that means anything.

Quote:
If you knew how bad the Floyd riots were, it was because we told you, or you tuned into conservative media. The MSM covered it like it was mostly peaceful.
That's because they were. In aggregate, across the country, they were mostly peaceful. You all make it sound like the entire nation was a war zone for 3 months. Because all you heard about on Fox News and from the youtube people you follow were the 3 or 4 cities where problems existed. And even in those cities, the problems were limited to pretty small areas. A friend of mine has a son who lives in Portland. He asked his son if he had reason to be fearful, and his son told him that no, what was happening there was confined to a small area and was nowhere near where he spent his time. But you listen to Tucker Carlson and you'd think the whole country was burning to the ground. It wasn't and it didn't.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:39 AM   #96
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Reading through the pseudo sophistry and fake logic, expounded by some of our poorly educated trump twinks in this thread only reinforces what Ron White brilliantly proclaimed about them in the last 30 seconds of the below clip, there's not a pill or class you can take to fix it!!!
Like they say, ya can't use logic to get someone out of a position that they didn't use logic to get themselves into.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:43 AM   #97
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another shot at Project Veritas. Yeah, nothing more phony than a video camera in someone's face recording while they're incriminating themselves. It must be all fake. You bring up O'Keefe so many times, It's obvious he's struck a nerve with you. Bravo James. 👍🏻
Oh how cute. You actually think that when i mention James O'Keefe, that i'm commenting on James O'Keefe rather than you.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 07:55 AM   #98
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Oh how cute. You actually think that when i mention James O'Keefe, that i'm commenting on James O'Keefe rather than you.
Aw shucks, you're such a sweet-talker Doove.
Old 02-27-2021, 08:19 AM   #99
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nope, that's a lie. Nobody of any importance said the looting and rioting was a just cause. But what we will say is that the looting and rioting is a bit more understandable given that it was in response to years and years of unarmed black people constantly being killed by police with zero consequence when compared to an attempted violent overthrow of the duly elected Government for reasons that didn't exist.

The former involves a reaction to something that fits in reality. The latter involves a reaction to lies and what happens only in Donald Trump's and your imaginations.

He whipped his AR-15 supporters up into a frenzy over a "stolen election". He claimed to them that he won, over and over again, in a landslide. He claimed the election wasn't being stolen just from him, but from them also. He claimed his 74M voters were being ignored. All lies, by the way. He invited them to DC on the day he knew the electoral certification was going to happen. He whipped them up into a frenzy down the street from The Capitol building as that was going on. He told them to march down to The Capitol. He told them they need to get tough, that they'll lose their country if they're weak. He knew these people were prone to violence - because they spent the prior 2 months on the internet telling it to the world. And he sat back and said nothing for 2-1/2 hours as his supporters were storming The Capitol, ignoring pleas from Chris Christie, Kevin McCarthy and a whole swath of other Republicans. And when he finally did say something, it was to tell them how much he loved them.

But sure, pretend none of that means anything.

That's because they were. In aggregate, across the country, they were mostly peaceful. You all make it sound like the entire nation was a war zone for 3 months. Because all you heard about on Fox News and from the youtube people you follow were the 3 or 4 cities where problems existed. And even in those cities, the problems were limited to pretty small areas. A friend of mine has a son who lives in Portland. He asked his son if he had reason to be fearful, and his son told him that no, what was happening there was confined to a small area and was nowhere near where he spent his time. But you listen to Tucker Carlson and you'd think the whole country was burning to the ground. It wasn't and it didn't.
Wow, seriously? He didn't whip anyone into a frenzy. 😂That's a good one.
Saying he believes the election is rigged is by no stretch of the imagination whipping someone into a frenzyf, it's also not treason or even a crime. Anyone who commited violence at the capitol is solely responsible for their own actions.
Thanks for answering, I guess.
Oh, and I'm not pretending, it really does mean nothing.
Old 02-27-2021, 11:07 AM   #100
bf0082
Valued Poster

Quote:
Saying he believes the election is rigged is by no stretch of the imagination whipping someone into a frenzyf, it's also not treason or even a crime. Anyone who commited violence at the capitol is solely responsible for their own actions.
Might want to see the things the dude in the viking hat said at his court date, maybe listen to the other supporters who were stunned that Trump didn't pardon them. There were dozens of law breakers who truly believed Trump was going to save them and they were doing his work.

Don the Con said, I'm marching there with you, we can all go together.... we all know he ran away and hid. He had no intentions of ever doing what he said, much like the other 32,000 lies he told in 4 years.

What i highlighted in red is exactly how I feel about terrorists groups like BLM, and any other rioter, or scumbag Caucasians, I don't blindly stick up for anyone based on anything, They did it, arrest them and move on.

To compare the two is truly apples and oranges, Pelosi didn't go on tv and tell people to storm federal courts, neither did AOC or the muslim women in office.
Old 02-27-2021, 11:43 AM   #101
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
Might want to see the things the dude in the viking hat said at his court date, maybe listen to the other supporters who were stunned that Trump didn't pardon them. There were dozens of law breakers who truly believed Trump was going to save them and they were doing his work.

Don the Con said, I'm marching there with you, we can all go together.... we all know he ran away and hid. He had no intentions of ever doing what he said, much like the other 32,000 lies he told in 4 years.

What i highlighted in red is exactly how I feel about terrorists groups like BLM, and any other rioter, or scumbag Caucasians, I don't blindly stick up for anyone based on anything, They did it, arrest them and move on.

To compare the two is truly apples and oranges, Pelosi didn't go on tv and tell people to storm federal courts, neither did AOC or the muslim women in office.
I have a hunch the viking guy was mentally unstable long before Trump was president. The viking guys perception and state of mind doesn't make Trump any more or less responsible. It's completely irrelevant.
Trump never said to "storm" anything either. The media has used the term "storm" to describe the what happened. Now you're treating it like a quote.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:14 PM   #102
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Because all you heard about on Fox News and from the youtube people you follow were the 3 or 4 cities where problems existed. And even in those cities, the problems were limited to pretty small areas.
It was in 20 different states so it was hardly 3-4 cities: https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-pro...9db4cea9c.html
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 01:34 PM   #103
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
One more time, the insurrection does not happen if not for Donald Trump. If Trump acted like every single one of the hundreds of losing candidates before him, the insurrection doesn't happen. Period. They didn't take it upon themselves to storm The Capitol and the idea that they did is just delusional beyond levels that are comical. They did it because Donald Trump gave them reason to. And it was entirely foreseeable given the rhetoric that those pro-Trump groups were spouting prior to Jan 6. All Trump needed to do to stop it was to tell the truth. That he lost the election fair and square. He refused. And not only did he refuse, but 2 hours into the insurrection he's praising the insurrectionists. You don't praise traitors and tell them you love them unless they're doing exactly what you want them to do.

Your inability to grasp the obvious is making it awfully difficult for me to not get myself pointed.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 01:39 PM   #104
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have a hunch the viking guy was mentally unstable long before Trump was president. The viking guys perception and state of mind doesn't make Trump any more or less responsible. It's completely irrelevant.
LOL. I would suggest that someone who came to his senses after January 6 is likely infinitely more mentally stable than anyone who is still, to this day, part of Cult45.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 02:09 PM   #105
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
One more time, the insurrection does not happen if not for Donald Trump. If Trump acted like every single one of the hundreds of losing candidates before him, the insurrection doesn't happen. Period. They didn't take it upon themselves to storm The Capitol and the idea that they did is just delusional beyond levels that are comical. They did it because Donald Trump gave them reason to. And it was entirely foreseeable given the rhetoric that those pro-Trump groups were spouting prior to Jan 6. All Trump needed to do to stop it was to tell the truth. That he lost the election fair and square. He refused. And not only did he refuse, but 2 hours into the insurrection he's praising the insurrectionists. You don't praise traitors and tell them you love them unless they're doing exactly what you want them to do.

Your inability to grasp the obvious is making it awfully difficult for me to not get myself pointed.
Not agreeing with you is inability to grasp the obvious? Get over yourself.
You simply cannot blame Trump's existince, language, demeanor any personal trait for violence caused by another person. There has to be direct call for violence, period.
No court would convict for someone else's crime thatt was based on misnterpretation, or unstable mental state of the perpetrator.
The verdict would be "not guilty"
If the insurrection does not happen if not for Donald Trump
Than Senator Scalise suffering a gunshot does not happen if not for Bernie Sanders.
Neither Trump, nor Bernie called for violence. Neither are responsible.
If you're so sure that Trump's responsible why hasn't he been arrested?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women