Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2021, 01:32 PM   #91
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You look foolish and exposed once again.
He does. It's happened so many times I have to wonder - is he just trolling? Is he too lazy to Google the facts? Does he simply not care about being proven wrong again & again?

So many liberals seem to "think" with their emotions. Then they are incapable of putting emotions aside when confronted with rational arguments and facts running contrary to their emotional predilections.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 02:21 PM   #92
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’m not “afraid” of the vaccine or the virus. I’m not getting the jab because the chance of getting seriously ill from covid is infinitesimally small, small enough that I chose to not take an experimental drug to make it just a tad smaller, if it actually works, which appears questionable at best. If I was old or fat or a smoker or or or.... I’d probably get it.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:27 PM   #93
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Our source of information is obviously different. Shame…one of us is wrong and we’re gonna go back to required mask wearing, partially filled stadiums, wedding cancellations and general pain in the ass bullshit. I know, they are wrong to do that, but it will be done.
Possibly vaccine mandates will become a thing. Time will tell.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 12:30 AM   #94
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
He does. It's happened so many times I have to wonder - is he just trolling? Is he too lazy to Google the facts? Does he simply not care about being proven wrong again & again?

So many liberals seem to "think" with their emotions. Then they are incapable of putting emotions aside when confronted with rational arguments and facts running contrary to their emotional predilections.
Indeed. Hell, I copied actual official up to date statistics and posted it so he did not even have to Google anything. Yet he ignores it. As you noted, too many liberals think with their emotions and not with any intellect they may have

He just is scared to hell of DeSantis running and winning in 2024 (if Trump does not run) and he just continues to post BS about Florida ignoring the actual facts
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 12:37 AM   #95
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I wish people would get their damn vaccine and stop arguing about shit nobody has the answer to. The vaccine helps. How much?....Who the fuck knows.
Funny...the same people who mocked others for being afraid of a virus are the same people afraid of a vaccine.
Who is afraid of the vaccine? Guess you are projecting your own fears. I have had the vaccine. I helped 100's of senior citizens sign up to get the vaccine the first few months it was out. But I also respect those who make a choice not to get it. This is after all still America - and while senile Biden and his band of fascists are trying to change America, we still have the freedom of choice and strong Republican Governors like Ron DeSantis to push back on the idiocy from senile Biden, Fraud Fauci and DC. If someone chooses not to get the vaccine, that is their right.
Old 07-30-2021, 01:59 PM   #96
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Governor Ron DeSantis is really looking out and worried about all the kids in Florida's schools so he has signed a new order to ignore anything that will help the kids not to get the Virus. WOW.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/de...WwC?li=BBnb7Kz
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:42 PM   #97
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

[QUOTE=bypass;1062542432]Governor Ron DeSantis is really looking out and worried about all the kids in Florida's schools so he has signed a new order to ignore anything that will help the kids not to get the Virus. WOW.

Bypass, these are government facts not fox news. Roughly 400 kids died due to covid and everyone of them had an underlying condition. More died from the regular flu. Kids do not get that sick from covid, mostly the same symptoms as a cold or flu.
There is no need for children to wear masks. My grand kid goes to private catholic school and they had school all of last year... no problems
Children and young adults arent the problem. Old fuckers like us are.
I'm all for getting the vax. I'm not for kids getting it or for them to have to wear masks
My god, this type of logic means they should always wear masks for everything
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 05:42 PM   #98
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Governor Ron DeSantis is really looking out and worried about all the kids in Florida's schools so he has signed a new order to ignore anything that will help the kids not to get the Virus. WOW.

I guess you still haven't learned how to read real facts like those presented to you earlier in the thread. Man you and the media must be scared shitless that DeSantis will wipe out senile Biden or Cackling Kamala in a landslide in 2024.

Try this one:

REMINDER:
NY: 2.14M Cases, 53,250 Deaths, 65+ Vaxx 84.5%
CA: 4.03M Cases, 64,402 Deaths, 65+ Vaxx 81.8%
FL: 2.55M Cases, 38,896 Deaths, 65+ Vaxx 85.6%
Old 07-31-2021, 06:04 AM   #99
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’m not “afraid” of the vaccine or the virus. I’m not getting the jab because the chance of getting seriously ill from covid is infinitesimally small, small enough that I chose to not take an experimental drug to make it just a tad smaller, if it actually works, which appears questionable at best. If I was old or fat or a smoker or or or.... I’d probably get it.
Since you are posting in the Pittsburgh section I'm surmising you are from around here, I wounder if you would feel the same way if you lived in Florida, where last I heard is leading the country in newly vaccinated
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 03:20 PM   #100
bypass
Valued Poster

Here is another example of not believing in the vaccine. I have worked with tough guys that this has happened to. He could squat 1100lbs and thought the virus and the vaccine was a joke till he ended up in the hospital for five days.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...M7M?li=BBnb7Kz
Old 07-31-2021, 03:21 PM   #101
bypass
Valued Poster

Florida reported 21,683 new cases of COVID-19, the state’s highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...70W?li=BBnb7Kz
Old 07-31-2021, 04:11 PM   #102
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Chizzy nailed it perfectly. To even add on to this turn on an MLB game in any city. Fans are packed in. 15,000, 20,000 and this is every state. But the numbers aren't rapidly rising. WWE and UFC have had crowds, but again the numbers aren't rapidly rising. The media needs to push fear. The Olympics aren't giving them the ratings they expected, BLM aren't trashing neighborhoods, so it leaves us with Covid.

Try buying chicken wings somewhere. The prices are insane. Why? Because of the effects of a Covid shutdown.

Try going out to eat. Most places have a huge wait because nobody wants to work.

What's going to happen if we have a major shutdown and people have already exhausted their unemployment when they could have been working?? People are going to be screwed.

Sad thing is this shit would be happening regardless of who we have in office. The media is the real issue.

[QUOTE=chizzy;1062542589]
Quote:

Bypass, these are government facts not fox news. Roughly 400 kids died due to covid and everyone of them had an underlying condition. More died from the regular flu. Kids do not get that sick from covid, mostly the same symptoms as a cold or flu.
There is no need for children to wear masks. My grand kid goes to private catholic school and they had school all of last year... no problems
Children and young adults arent the problem. Old fuckers like us are.
I'm all for getting the vax. I'm not for kids getting it or for them to have to wear masks
My god, this type of logic means they should always wear masks for everything
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 04:30 PM   #103
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

This is what’s really going on. The scamdemic is just a diversion;

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/34524
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 11:26 PM   #104
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Florida reported 21,683 new cases of COVID-19, the state’s highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...70W?li=BBnb7Kz
And just how many deaths?

I see you and the media are still scared shitless that DeSantis will wipe out senile Biden or Cackling Kamala in a landslide in 2024.
Old 07-31-2021, 11:30 PM   #105
berryberry
Valued Poster

This is what leadership looks like

The flu is more dangerous to kids than covid. Allowing parents the right to choose if their child wears a mouth diaper or not puts the decision back in the hands of those who should decide, the parents. Not some fucking government politician or bureaucrat dictating what they have to do

Watch the tape

https://twitter.com/i/status/1421656915457810439

For Senile Biden and Democrats, this is about division and power.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women