Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 11:34 AM   #91
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
good one and true

the vast majority of murders and shootings (mass or otherwise) are by dim voters and/or their sympathizers

and they want to take guns away from conservatives

such machiavellianism
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #92
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Its the movie IDIOCRACY in real life
I keep saying, with the way this country's going, that film looks MORE LIKE a portent of what's to come, than just a comedy..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:31 PM   #93
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
So....in 2 years Trump is voted out of office. He decides to stay though and he has the military backing him.

You thought it was a good idea to give up our guns and people listened. What then? Hile Trump?
StandinStraight??

grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 04:05 PM   #94
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I am a licensed concealed carry teacher in the room NEXT to your liberal dumbass. I hear the shots pull my fire arm you don’t want me to own. The shooters back is to me I am behind him with my sights fixed on his head ... do you want me to save your stupid ass or put my gun away and observe your gun restriction wishes. Wait till he draws down on fellow NRA member?. And save a deplorable?
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:20 PM   #95
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just looking out for you!
Hahaha, that's a good one too.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:40 PM   #96
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
StandinStraight??

He can’t decide to stay you moron and the military would not back trump once his presidency ends. Trump will never see the end of his first term, the only question will be can he go to prison, I think he eventually will be in jail.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:26 PM   #97
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

“The Party Of Deplorables That Supports And Condones Sexual Predators And Pussy Grabbing”
Vote for us in the 2018 Mid Terms
HAHAHAHA Good Luck With That One!

Beat the pants off slick Willy’s ‘Bimbo bashing’ victimizing, shirt tail riding shu-in!
Even WITH every celebrity endorsement and all but one media outlet ‘Promoting’ her to the position! Bwahaha!
‘But we HAD Hollywood!’ Headscratchers!
Dipsshit DNC better come up with a ‘candidate’ (Oh I hope it’s Oprah!)
More California koolaid drinkers. Go left DNC. Play to your out of touch, over taxed tree hugging, citizen despising, air headed base. Just DO IT!
Us gun toting constitutionalists will turn out again and defend the 2Amendment.
Y’all are shooting yourselves in your own foot attacking guns. How many gun owners are there in the US? Alienate ALL of us because of a few demented souls. Just hand the election over to Trump AGAIN! Ain’t got it figured out yet do ya? Duh!
All his platform needs to be in 2020 is, vote for them, loose your gun law abiding citizen. Vote for me and return fire next time some dilbert attacks a ‘supposed’, soft target!
‘Surprise dick head! WE have guns too!’
Pretty much squash the ‘mass shooting’ epedemic.
Trumpy knows, cowards don’t like dodging bullets. Lol.
That’s ok Prof, you stay under your desk. The red blooded Americans you are trying to, and quite successfully I say, transform into America haters defend your chickenshit ass.
Hey Prof, you know that little white speck that sits atop a pile of chicken shit ... it’s STILL chicken shit too.
Now, Ats jus me.
I hope your neighbors have one of those ‘My neighbor hates guns, my house is insured by Smith & Wesson’ yard signs.
Old 02-27-2018, 10:36 PM   #98
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
He can’t decide to stay you moron and the military would not back trump once his presidency ends. Trump will never see the end of his first term, the only question will be can he go to prison, I think he eventually will be in jail.
Answer the question. Don't deflect and say it just won't happen. Hell, pick another name besides Trump for the hypothetical if it helps.

According to our Constitution he cannot stay. But that's just it.
When some charismatic orator comes to save us from ourselves, it may begin with all the best intentions. We may want him to stay. And no, it doesnt happen over night. Its a trickle... It's a slow burn.

We are over taken with violence. So we ask the government solve it by taking away the guns.

They dont stop there though.

The government thinks we are so out of control, they suspend our right to vote our leaders out, eventually. They then begin to hand down judgement without due process. Suspicion is all it takes to be charged with and convicted of a crime. No Jury.

Martial law is implemented and enforced by the military, and any resistance is meet by tanks and soldiers. Whole communities are destroyed. Bulldozers come in afterwards and just bury the evidence. You may have read something familiar recently?

What then?

You truly believe that cannot happen to the United States? Why are we immune?

What do you think keeps that from happening?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:42 PM   #99
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Damnitahell! That’s why I never read this forum. I promise y’all. I TRIED to hold my tongue. But when Prof goes to calling the rest of us ‘morons’ somebody has to say something.
Prof, I WILL defend your right to freely express your opinions even when they are diametrically opposed to my own. I WILL protect you from aggressors with the gun you despise.
In return, I expect the same respect from YOU in accepting that your ‘gun attack’ affects my liberty to own the firearm that keeps me and my community from random acts of evil from demented souls.
Been handling guns since I was in elemtary school. Have been taught gun safety for half a century. Never even came close to having a mishap. But have never feared for intruders into my private residence either. All of my family are quite adept at handling guns. We all practice and know the potential for devastation (mainly because we all use them in hunting and see the result of a well placed shot on an animal and know what the potential is for humans)
Guns don’t murder. People do!
Now THOSE people need to be debilitated immediately. Oh, and I would gander to guess that none, zero perpetrators of mass shooting really give a shit if they breach some legislation in their state. So THEY will obtain guns whether it is legal or not. Taking MINE away will NOT make you safer. Jus sayin.
Yet I will still defend YOUR right to suggest your ridiculous proposition. That’s YOUR right. My assortment of firearms is mine.
You express your freedom. I’ll express mine. One of these days ... you may thank me. When it is your ... life, wife or child that returns home because one of US eliminated the threat.
You are welcome. In advance.
Now, carry on.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:51 AM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
I've come to the conclusion is the only reason you post on here is because no one will listen to your mental fantasies without laughing out loud. Even your fictitious students in your fictitious class during your fictitious "teaching job"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:19 PM   #101
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Angry What will actually happen...

Quote:
When some charismatic orator comes to save us from ourselves, it may begin with all the best intentions. We may want him to stay. And no, it doesnt happen over night. Its a trickle... It's a slow burn.
Firstly, I humbly apologize for snagging onto a single snippet of your tale. They won't get the guns, so just move on to the real present danger. You have to do a little role playing to understand this. Think of yourself as a parent with a middle school or high school student in the near future.

WTF do you think is going to happen to them in the near future if they happen to make an off-color comment and the entire full weight of all the government bureaucracies come crashing down on them, first in the darkness - while they analyze every facet of their lives and yours. That would be both physically and electronically? I'm not talking about a cursory scan. I'm talking about a deep anal probe of every second of theirs and yours existence.

Think hard on it. You will be essentially butt raped with a metal corn cob. Think not? Then you probably didn't pay attention to the aftermath of Columbine. A principle or other school official can begin the anal probe with a single phone call. Most likely, you won't even know it started. And you likely will not be able to stop it.

That is the natural outcome of this event. If you happen to be keeping count, that would be crushing the 1st and 4th amendments, likely a couple others. Been there. Done that.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:22 PM   #102
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Answer the question. Don't deflect and say it just won't happen. Hell, pick another name besides Trump for the hypothetical if it helps.

According to our Constitution he cannot stay. But that's just it.

We are over taken with violence. So we ask the government solve it by taking away the guns.

They dont stop there though.

The government thinks we are so out of control, they suspend our right to vote our leaders out, eventually. They then begin to hand down judgement without due process. Suspicion is all it takes to be charged with and convicted of a crime. No Jury.

Martial law is implemented and enforced by the military, and any resistance is meet by tanks and soldiers. Whole communities are destroyed. Bulldozers come in afterwards and just bury the evidence. You may have read something familiar recently?

What then?

You truly believe that cannot happen to the United States? Why are we immune?

What do you think keeps that from happening?

capitol idea!!

let's give Professor Sparky Rabbit Fag some homework! bahhaaaaaaaa

watch this movie and turn in your book report by next Monday, young man!!

bahahaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWL06waOAGw&t=82s

an excellent movie. big league cast, and a little side help from Kennedy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_in_May
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:29 AM   #103
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I've come to the conclusion is the only reason you post on here is because no one will listen to your mental fantasies without laughing out loud. Even your fictitious students in your fictitious class during your fictitious "teaching job"!
mental masturbation!

no wonder he's repugnant with rabbit feces.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:25 AM   #104
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

College Professor
Straight Shooter
Doctor of Political Science
Founder of LPSG
Teacher of Deplorables
Sexually abused by women early in my career am on the road to recovery.
Rabbit Scientist

Republicans
“The Party Of Deplorables That Supports And Condones Sexual Predators And Pussy Grabbing”

HAHAHAHA Good Luck With That One!
Look here what a line of shit. Doctor of Political Science. You are not even a teacher.
Just another butt hurt trick on a SHMB. Who in their right mind would add this to a sig line?
Special Ed.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:36 AM   #105
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Republicans
[/COLOR]
I'v always consider myself to be a Democrat, since John Connally was one, and I never thought there was anything wrong with "Pussy Grabbing" as long as it's done in a gentle and tender manner with lots of moist, warm tongue applied to stimulate the participant.

It's refreshing to have someone in the White House who likes pussy and also has enough class to "like it" outside of the People's House, as well as know how to like it instead of sticking cigars in them.

Of course, if I guy were married to HillariousNoMore ... perhaps a cigar is the option with her!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women