Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48465
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41766
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 04:50 AM   #91
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So much for 20-20 hindsight.
I am not afraid to make a prediction! Sometime's you're right, sometime's you're wrong. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

While on the subject, I don't recall seeing LLIdiot's prediction on Bibi's election. Did he make it in another thread?

Or did he choose not to say anything until after the election?

Perhaps he's been hedging, all along!

While on the subject of hedging, I have not seen where LLIdiot has indicated his support for the 2016 Presidential elections yet.

Is he supporting the Canadian Defector's candidacy?

Thus far, he has had plenty of opportunities to announce his preference.

Perhaps he's conveniently playing the hedge game again.

Once a hedger, always a hedger!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:33 AM   #92
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I am not afraid to make a prediction! Sometime's you're right, sometime's you're wrong. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

While on the subject, I don't recall seeing LLIdiot's prediction on Bibi's election. Did he make it in another thread?

Or did he choose not to say anything until after the election?

Perhaps he's been hedging, all along!

While on the subject of hedging, I have not seen where LLIdiot has indicated his support for the 2016 Presidential elections yet.

Is he supporting the Canadian Defector's candidacy?

Thus far, he has had plenty of opportunities to make a prediction. Perhaps he's playing the hedge game again.

Once a hedger, always a hedger!
You are very brave for guessing who was going to win a election. I'll bet the members of this forum are coalescing around a statement of admiration for you.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:43 AM   #93
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are very brave for guessing who was going to win a election. I'll bet the members of this forum are coalescing around a statement of admiration for you.
My referenced remarks were aimed exclusively at LLIdiot! He loves to step in after the fact as if to say, "I knew it all along."

I stated elsewhere in this thread that I hoped Bibi would lose. I also stated that it was probably wishful thinking on my part.

Why? Because I believe he is mooching off of the U.S. Government and expects nothing less than unqualified support from the U.S. in return.

Fuk' him!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:07 AM   #94
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Israel trending Bibi...................Obama trending Iranian Mullahs and their Nukes.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:16 AM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Whirrly and Biibi trending war.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:22 AM   #96
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The phony argument only a dumb Obama supporter would believe =

Support the Obama-Kerry negotiated agreement, or war is the only alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Whirrly and Biibi trending war.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:37 AM   #97
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LLIdiot, JDIdiot, IBIdiot, TrendingIdiot, IIFFYIdiot, WackoIdiot and The Smelly ol' IdiotTurdfly trusted a Wilted Shrub who would soon become known as:

THE MOST UNPOPULAR (AND INCOMPETENT) PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

"That's a "legacy" that will haunt them all. and unfortunately .. the rest of us too."
Your Bush Derangement Syndrome will cause you to highjack your own thread.

Let's recap Obama's international accomplishments:

1) Under Bush II, Iraq stabilized and Saddam overthrown. Since Obama, as one Democratic Rep put it, Iraq now consists of ISIL and Southern IRAN.

2) Yemen's President generally considered a US ally overthrown

3) Libya's Khaddafi gone, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIL in control of much of country

4) Egypt overthrows Mubarik, votes in Muslim Brotherhood, MB tossed out, Sisi in charge, Obama will not back Sisi who is anti MB...even Dims scratch heads

5) Syria in turmoil. Obama says WMDs used, then doesn't, then draws red line, then says no red line drawn, Putin pulls Obama's butt out of situ, 100K+ dead. ISIL using part of Syria as base. Obama wants to bring thousands of refugees into the US.

6) Afghanistan looks like it would have been lost too but Obama reluctantly will leave a contingency force. Just a matter of time.

7) Iran will get a nuke, again just a matter of whether it will be directly on Obama's watch or not. "Arab Spring" opportunity lost.

Yep, Obama's legacy will haunt us.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:37 AM   #98
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

who but you mentioned Obie, you dumb fuck. What is the alternate? I have seen none just no negotiations. Nuke "em first?
Old 03-18-2015, 06:39 AM   #99
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Right on brother Gnadfly............I added #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

1) Under Bush II, Iraq stabilized and Saddam overthrown. Since Obama, as one Democratic Rep put it, Iraq now consists of ISIL and Southern IRAN.

3) Libya's Khaddafi gone, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIL in control of much of country

4) Egypt overthrows Mubarik, votes in Muslim Brotherhood, MB tossed out, Sisi in charge, Obama will not back Sisi who is anti MB...even Dims scratch heads

5) Syria is turmoil. Obama says WMDs used, then doesn't, then draws red line, then says no red line drawn, Putin pulls Obama's butt out of situ, 100K+ dead. ISIL using part of Syria as base. Obama wants to bring thousands of refugees into the US.

6) Afghanistan looks like it would have been lost too but Obama reluctantly will leave a contingency force. Just a matter of time.

7) Iran will get a nuke, again just a matter of whether it will be directly on Obama's watch or not. "Arab Spring" opportunity lost.

8) Obama refuses to support the Iranian people in their efforts to throw out the Mullahs...

Old 03-18-2015, 06:40 AM   #100
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Funny how we aren't hearing: "If Hillary Clinton was still Secretary Of State, we wouldn't have these problems."

I'm sure she had a super secret agreement with Iran, it was just accidentally deleted from her server!

(BKTS4E)
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:51 AM   #101
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default ISRAEL BETTER WATCH THEIR BACK; OBAMA HAS A KNIFE AND IS LOOKING FOR PAYBACK

Like the Iranians, the Israeli's have President Obama's number.

The Iranians know Obama for a chump who can be taken to the cleaners.

The Israelis, also know Obama is being out smarted by Iran and the voters supported Netanyahu, the man who stood up against Obama and will fight for the survival of Israel.

The problem for Israel is that Obama is a vindictive little bitch. The Israelis know Obama “has their back,” as Obama puts it — so he can place his knife neatly in it. We can be certain that Obama is not amused by the outcome last night. He did his best to avert it. Obama means to have the last laugh and will do damage to Israel while he still can.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:05 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

5) Syria in turmoil. Obama says WMDs used, then doesn't, then draws red line, then says no red line drawn, Putin pulls Obama's butt out of situ, 100K+ dead. ISIL using part of Syria as base. Obama wants to bring thousands of refugees into the US.

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:23 AM   #103
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

The Israelis, also know Obama is being out smarted by Iran and the voters supported Netanyahu, the man who stood up against Obama and will fight for the survival of Israel.

The problem for Israel is that Obama is a vindictive little bitch. The Israelis know Obama “has their back,” as Obama puts it — so he can place his knife neatly in it. We can be certain that Obama is not amused by the outcome last night. He did his best to avert it. Obama means to have the last laugh and will do damage to Israel while he still can.
LMAO seven nations are at the table on the negotiations, and you twerps bleat it is just Obie and Kerry.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:11 AM   #104
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So much for 20-20 hindsight.
You fucking moron. That wasn't hindsight, that was a prediction, hence it was foresight. Goddamn, you are a mental midget.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:17 AM   #105
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

But always remember, Whirly, he's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women