Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60123
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47646
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 03:56 PM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The reply directly addressed off-topic posts made by you and a couple of your butt-buddies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; thus, substantiating how off-topic your lying ass was, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
LMFAO, [
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #92
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The reply directly addressed off-topic posts made by you and a couple of your butt-buddies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; thus, substantiating how off-topic your lying ass was, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Who said you needed to address anything? Why couldn't you just let it fucking go? You aren't the site police, needed to address all matters. Nobody gives a shit about your reply. Why you would feel the need to post three dudes in the same thread as a hot soccer player only speaks to your mania.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #93
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Um, I do. Seriously guys, if you have more interest in tossing homophobic slurs at each other than talking about how fucking hot Alex Morgan is, you have some serious problems. Can somebody please ban these stupid assholes?
IB would rather be right than have sex, go figure. He's a special kind of nut. Back on topic, Morgan is hotter than a pawn shop pistol.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:19 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMFAO,
The reply directly addressed the laughable, off-topic posts made by you and a couple of your butt-buddies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; thus, substantiating how off-topic your lying ass was, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who said you needed to address anything? Why couldn't you just let it fucking go? You aren't the site police, needed to address all matters. Nobody gives a shit about your reply. Why you would feel the need to post three dudes in the same thread as a hot soccer player only speaks to your mania.
Your stupid-ass needs to reread the thread and see who said what when, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
IB would rather be right than have sex, go figure. He's a special kind of nut. Back on topic, Morgan is hotter than a pawn shop pistol.
You'd be the hypocrite that was one of the first to begin hurling the "homo" epithets, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #95
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Um, I do. Seriously guys, if you have more interest in tossing homophobic slurs at each other than talking about how fucking hot Alex Morgan is, you have some serious problems. Can somebody please ban these stupid assholes?
If you want to test your tolerance for depravity, read IB's posting history. It is impossible to find anyone more fixated on homosexuality and fecal commentary. Yes, he really would prefer to hurl insults rather than contemplate the sexuality of Alex.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 07-08-2015, 07:45 PM   #97
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The reply directly addressed the laughable, off-topic posts made by you and a couple of your butt-buddies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; thus, substantiating how off-topic your lying ass was, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your stupid-ass needs to reread the thread and see who said what when, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You'd be the hypocrite that was one of the first to begin hurling the "homo" epithets, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Bullshit. You're an off-topic, inveterate liar who feels the need to address others when there's no goddamn need to. The first thing I said was that she's fit. Then your lesser cousin, rey, chimed in with one of his priceless diatribes and it all went to shit. I also said there were a lot more guys getting pegged on here than would ever admit it, which is true. Getting a strap-on from a hot chick doesn't make you gay. If you think it does, you're a fucking small-minded (likely small-dicked too) idiot.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:15 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit. You're an off-topic, inveterate liar who feels the need to address others when there's no goddamn need to. The first thing I said was that she's fit. Then your lesser cousin, rey, chimed in with one of his priceless diatribes and it all went to shit. I also said there were a lot more guys getting pegged on here than would ever admit it, which is true. Getting a strap-on from a hot chick doesn't make you gay. If you think it does, you're a fucking small-minded (likely small-dicked too) idiot.
You and your butt-buddies went off-topic at posts # 6, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 24, 26 and 28 when you faggots began hurling the "homo" epithets, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Old 07-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #99
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit. You're an off-topic, inveterate liar who feels the need to address others when there's no goddamn need to.
Really? It took you THAT MANY posts to realize Ol' IB is off-topic? Let me give you a clue: whenever IB's first finger hits a key in any post--in any thread--he is off topic.

And by now you should realize he will turn into a stinking, putrid pile of protoplasm if he ever DOESN'T get the last word.

IB is just IB. For the good of humanity and the universe just be thankful there is only one of he/she/it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
[COLOR=blue][I]Really? It took you THAT MANY posts to realize Ol' IB is off-topic? Let me give you a clue: whenever IB's first finger hits a key in any post--in any thread--he is off topic.

And by now you should realize he will turn into a stinking, putrid pile of protoplasm if he ever DOESN'T get the last word.

IB is just IB. For the good of humanity and the universe just be thankful there is only one of he/she/it.
You're obviously an educationally challenged moron, Old-THUMPER, because as any intelligent individual (something you're not, Old-THUMPER) can see, posts # 6, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 24, 26 and 28 still happened earlier than post #30. BTW, Old-THUMPER, you're still a pathetic little troll.

Old 07-08-2015, 08:45 PM   #101
Old-T
Valued Poster

No one claimed post #30 happened first. But what is accuracy or truth to you?

Nothing.

Rant away stupid little man.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #102
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Just wanted to bump this thread with what it was originally about before the IBcocksucker hijacking.....
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:59 PM   #103
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No one claimed post #30 happened first. But what is accuracy or truth to you?
Nothing.
Rant away stupid little man.
Hence, you've conceded that your accusations are nothing but unfounded lies, Old-THUMPER; because, your stupid, lying premise can only be true IF post #30 preceded those other posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I B cocksucker
Yes, U B a cocksucker just like your butt-buddies, shamman.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:05 PM   #104
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You and your butt-buddies went off-topic at posts # 6, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 24, 26 and 28 when you faggots began hurling the "homo" epithets, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Chicken dick the fag, loves his off topic hijack of he, capt no stones, and the Jewish lawyer having their daisy chain.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:13 PM   #105
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Chicken dick the fag, loves his off topic hijack of he, capt no stones, and the Jewish lawyer having their daisy chain.
You took the thread off-topic, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupidity is so profound that you actually believe your best hope for escape is to lapse into recounting your perverted barnyard fantasies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women