Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162679
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36088
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #91
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
In addition to what LilMynx said, they also aren't allowed to have a day job that doesn't allow them to travel full time. Not taking anything away from them, but it seems this agency only allows them to be beautiful girls, not well rounded women.

Each can be high end, if you ask me.
Exactly...but Hopefully that schedule does allow plenty if time to read literature and brush up on current events.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #92
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is this discussion still going on?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #93
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Sure...Charlotte and I am around for sure...
Old 12-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #94
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Same subject, different thread.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #95
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post

IMHO, a gym (though a good idea) won't do as much to help as going to some upscale places and observing how higher class ladies (not hookers) act and interact with rich men. And reading news magazines, watching news channels, attending cultural events to improve her knowledge base.

Some general hints:

Observe everything, like clothing and hair styles and go to Nordstrom. Ask a salesperson to help pick out a few very nicely tailored pieces from the clearance rack...then go to Marshall's or TJ Maxx and look for similar pieces. While at Nordstrom, get measured to find out your true and accurate bra size. Again, get one nice set and then look for similars at the outlets or online.

For hair, you need to go to Dry Bar at Uptown Park and have them wash and style your hair. It cost $35 and if you pay attention, you can learn to do it yourself. For $10 extra dollars, you can have then put in clip in extensions (any hottie's best friend). Go to Mari Hari to get color matched, then order them online for a 1/3 of the price.

Never go out without the nails done and a fresh pedicure. Keep a set of matching glue-on nails in your purse in case you break a nail and need a quick fix. Nothing says trashy like messed up nails. Blood red, French or pale pink nails are probably your best bet.

Drink Martinis...preferably a real one and not some silly apple tiny or chocotini...think classic cocktail. A sidecar is a great drink that will sometimes inspire a conversation. If you smoke (I suggest not but if you do), use a cigarette case. Have calling cards (personal business cards with your name, tel., email) printed on nice card stock with raised print, to give to people you meet.

Go to nice restaurant bars at happy hour...make friends with the bartenders. Chat them up and find out other nice places to go or when the bar gets full. Be friendly, but don't ever "work the bar." Tip well, but not obnoxiously.

In a short amount of time, if you are a quick study, you can greatly improve your social circle as well as your ability to attract more upscale clients. Most of the time at upscale bars, someone will offer to pay your tab or buy you a drink. Always accept, graciously and NEVER offer to buy a man a drink. It's unseemly.

Good luck.

LMx

Great stuff L Mx...

1. That's the lady I like to meet
2. Smart in many ways both toy hobby and IRL
3. A version of this advice will be going to a.) my daughters when it is time b.) a young lady that will benefit for other objectives

Thank you

I hope the OP got the post too ...

Really like the way you think.
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #96
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
Great stuff L Mx...

1. That's the lady I like to meet
2. Smart in many ways both toy hobby and IRL
3. A version of this advice will be going to a.) my daughters when it is time b.) a young lady that will benefit for other objectives

Thank you

I hope the OP got the post too ...

Really like the way you think.
Thanks for your kind words. It's not a roadmap, but rather a jump-start primer base don what attracts certain gentlemen here in Houston. I realize things are a bit different here, but that's how it works...
Old 12-03-2013, 04:08 AM   #97
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Same subject, different thread.
its starting to get funny...
R.M. is offline   Quote