Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #91
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

No east coast experience so don't know about NYC or DC.
but:
Dallas is the best for Hobbiest, my experience for the worst is Mobile Ala. They arrest bunches every weekend, not only Provides but Dancers, three times in two months, they have some kind of "nipple" law. Most traveling Providers will not even stop there.
LA isn't so hot, San Diego is Ok. Denver sucks, too many cops.
Tulsa, not good.
Best State, Texas by far.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #92
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My experience is limited, and I travel mostly for mainstream work with a little fun thrown in where I can fit it - so I'm not sure if my opinion should be weighed as heavily as some other ladies.

Boston is ultra awesome, my boys treat me so well London is my second favorite, although I met most everyone I see there in other cities initially, and was basically just invited to follow them home! DC is nice too. I love San Francisco so much as a city, I have a man that treats me well there, and I barely even noticed that he's the only one, lol.

Least favorite has to be Jackson MS. I have to go there for business, and there is nothing pleasurable about the place. I have exactly one man I see there, and Jackson is quite a trek for him, he keeps trying to convince me to try New Orleans. Second least favorite is NYC. Not the quantity, but the quality - and that is not to reflect negatively on my men (they are worth the hassle, which is why I go back). Just the inconvenience of securing a mediocre "5 star" hotel room that in any other city would have been a broom closet, being forever incredulous as to how long it takes a $10 cab to get several blocks that I could have walked easily for free if it weren't for my 5" heels, and having to brush it all off and make an elegant entrance even though the sidewalk outside smells like something my dog would like to roll in.

Places of ambivalence - Chicago. I have people and places I like there, but generally nothing I look forward to enough to leave Boston for, aside from a change of scenery. The road between Boston and Albany is much more enticing to me than the end goal. I've met more people *from* LA than I have *in* LA... but really the same could be said for most of the cities I mentioned.

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #93
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
Best State, Texas by far.
I was going to tour TX, but I've heard soooo many negative things about the guys there on this board and how they don't want to pay full price that it has turned me off from going there...Glad its good for you though..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #94
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I was going to tour TX, but I've heard soooo many negative things about the guys there on this board and how they don't want to pay full price that it has turned me off from going there...Glad its good for you though..
Valerie- all due respect but I don't think it is that they don't pay "full price" in TX but rather market price makes it difficult for visiting higher priced gals to command their "full price" -- unless they have a spectacular rep or regular clients.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:17 AM   #95
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Valerie- all due respect but I don't think it is that they don't pay "full price" in TX but rather market price makes it difficult for visiting higher priced gals to command their "full price" -- unless they have a spectacular rep or regular clients.
That's odd to me...I've toured so many cities...several where the "market price" was a lot lower than what I charge, but still I had no problem getting appointments...

And in all fairness I have actually had a lot of PM's from TX guys on here asking me to come tour there, it's just that I've heard sooooo many stories from other ladies, with good reps that it's a waste of time....
Old 01-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #96
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh.. I'll pay your full price Val

I hear Dallas guys are extremely cheap but I know a few ladies that do OK there.

Houston guys are willing to pay $300-$450 (Speaking from experience here) I love Houston men but will I be going to Texas anytime soon? but If I did I wouldn't advertise on eccie
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:11 AM   #97
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Eh.. I'll pay your full price Val

I hear Dallas guys are extremely cheap but I know a few ladies that do OK there.

Houston guys are willing to pay $300-$450 (Speaking from experience here) I love Houston men but will I be going to Texas anytime soon? No. Not after eccie.. lol.
Aww thank you love
Old 01-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #98
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Quote:
That's odd to me...I've toured so many cities...several where the "market price" was a lot lower than what I charge, but still I had no problem getting appointments...

And in all fairness I have actually had a lot of PM's from TX guys on here asking me to come tour there, it's just that I've heard sooooo many stories from other ladies, with good reps that it's a waste of time....
Having hobbied in Dallas, Austin and Houston, I'd agree with atl. Dallas, IMHO, is quite possible the lowest market price for ANY metropolitan area (rural areas are a different story). Austin is probably next, with Houston being the higher end of all three.

Question Valerie: if the market rate for an area were $200-250/hr would you sign on for paying $400? For what appears to be the same or similar quality of service?

IMHO, I don't think it's that the hobbiests "don't want to pay full price" so much as the market rate in Texas is so much lower than it is elsewhere. And I don't think you can chalk that up to the hobbiests. Rather, you need to look to the providers' side of the fence for this issue. It's simple economics: where there's a lot of competition the price goes down. After all, the guys don't set the prices (as we've heard so often on this board), the ladies do.

The only suggestion I have: do a test tour of Texas. Certainly test the Dallas and Houston markets.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #99
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

Question Valerie: if the market rate for an area were $200-250/hr would you sign on for paying $400? For what appears to be the same or similar quality of service?

I'm not Val.. but I'll answer your question Charles! If I were a hobbyist and saw a lady I really liked. I'd make sure she was legit and if she was I'd go the extra mile to be with her. In this case, Paying her whatever she was asking. I wouldn't put a price on her services because at that point she is now in the priceless category.

Believe it or not and you can take what I say or ignore it but everyone's not looking for a bargain.
There really are men out there that KNOW what they want and would do anything to get it. Price
is not an issue to them.

I am in the Carolinas here and $400 an hour will fly. The norm is $200 an hour, $300 is pushing it
but if you're hot you'll get business at $400 an hour. Now I'd be lying if I said I'll be seeing
a lot of locals at $400 because I wouldn't (They're really cheap here) but I won't be hungry. Just my $0.02.

Take it or leave it.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #100
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Having hobbied in Dallas, Austin and Houston, I'd agree with atl. Dallas, IMHO, is quite possible the lowest market price for ANY metropolitan area (rural areas are a different story). Austin is probably next, with Houston being the higher end of all three.

IMHO, I don't think it's that the hobbiests "don't want to pay full price" so much as the market rate in Texas is so much lower than it is elsewhere. And I don't think you can chalk that up to the hobbiests. Rather, you need to look to the providers' side of the fence for this issue. It's simple economics: where there's a lot of competition the price goes down. After all, the guys don't set the prices (as we've heard so often on this board), the ladies do.

The only suggestion I have: do a test tour of Texas. Certainly test the Dallas and Houston markets.
From the Pm's I have received from numerous TX guys asking me to come, I am not worried that I wouldn't make any money there with my rates....I've never had that problem anywhere. I simply don't want to put up with the numerous emails that I would get from guys trying to get me to lower my rates...

I would if the provider intrigued me enough, was intelligent, had 100+ stellar reviews(as I do), and I was very attracted to her..then my answer is yes...

To each their own....As I've always said from all the cities I tour, for every one man that doesn't want to pay my rate, there are 10 who will...So why would I lower my rates?

I think I will do a test tour of TX now...
Old 01-08-2011, 07:23 AM   #101
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

^hehe! Let me know when you go Val! Especially houston, Would love to meet up!

Quote:

To each their own....As I've always said from all the cities I tour, for every one man that doesn't want to pay my rate, there are 10 who will...
Yes Ma'am.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #102
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I'm not Val.. but I'll answer your question Charles! If I were a hobbyist and saw a lady I really liked. I'd make sure she was legit and if she was I'd go the extra mile to be with her. In this case, Paying her whatever she was asking. I wouldn't put a price on her services because at that point she is now in the priceless category.
But now you're changing the question I asked.

Quote:
To each their own....As I've always said from all the cities I tour, for every one man that doesn't want to pay my rate, there are 10 who will...So why would I lower my rates?
Hope this continues for you.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #103
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hope this continues for you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #104
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But now you're changing the question I asked.
Nope. Didn't change a thing but good luck to you! Happy Hunting!
Old 01-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #105
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:

Note that I allowed for someone with a spectacular rep, etc. to be immune to local pricing...maybe you fit into that group

Quote:

IMHO, I don't think it's that the hobbiests "don't want to pay full price" so much as the market rate in Texas is so much lower than it is elsewhere. And I don't think you can chalk that up to the hobbiests. Rather, you need to look to the providers' side of the fence for this issue. It's simple economics: where there's a lot of competition the price goes down. .
...however most providers will fall prey to market prices...

...remember those dreary statistics courses back in school? If you have a normal distribution there will be some outliers on the "tails" but they represent a small minority of the group.

Quote:
.I've never had that problem anywhere. I simply don't want to put up with the numerous emails that I would get from guys trying to get me to lower my rates...

I'm reminded of a story a luxury car salesman once shared. He said the selling was easy. Buyers knew what they wanted and were willing to pay for it. The frustrating part of the job was dealing with all of the lookers/tire kickers/hagglers/etc. that took up 90% of his time and realistically had no intention of buying anything.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women