Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2020, 02:08 PM   #91
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
It does nothing to hurt a person to own up when they learn they screwed up.

This is a quality seriouly void in the current admin.
Not so sure if that applies to the current administration. They've woven such a tangled web of lies, deceit, and corruption that if they owned up to even one of them, it would all fall apart like a house of cards.

And so they soldier on with a strategy of deny, deny, deny. It's a weak and vulnerable position to place oneself in, but they had no other way to get a seat at the table.

Even if it's clear to everyone but themselves that they're sitting at the little kids table.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 02:27 PM   #92
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Not so sure if that applies to the current administration. They've woven such a tangled web of lies, deceit, and corruption that if they owned up to even one of them, it would all fall apart like a house of cards.

And so they soldier on with a strategy of deny, deny, deny. It's a weak and vulnerable position to place oneself in, but they had no other way to get a seat at the table.

Even if it's clear to everyone but themselves that they're sitting at the little kids table.
Yes, the current one.
But you are right again. If they try to undo a single lie, they will be pulling the thread from the others to where it will be just a big pile of string on the ground.

Not only deny. Block block block. Too late to do anything since the damage is done. As I stated before, when FoI kicks in, there are gonna be ALOT OF COCKROACHES exposed when the light comes on.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:42 AM   #93
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Honorable General sir. Yes, Quazimoto in the back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Actually, the U.S. military and U.S. government don't execute people for exercising their 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech.

Yeah, I might vaguely recall them being pretty big on 1st Amendment rights. Pretty sure they are ducky with subordinates subverting their every command. Guessing they are big fans of the underlings countermanding direct orders and chain of command by telling other nations to pay no mind to what their bosses say and to carry on with the deals the previous commander had made. Yeah, the military loves them some 1st Amendment schtuff. Or not.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #94
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Just randomly tossed them onto his hairy legs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...ALOT OF COCKROACHES exposed when the light comes on.

Yeah, I didn't get where Creepy Uncle Joe was going with the cockroach thingy when he was talking about his hairy legs. A friend mentioned that Joe was talking about black children when he delivered that line. I'm not sure, I just got creep'd the f-out when he started talking about children rubbing his hairy legs, only to follow it up with how he knows all about cockroaches.

If you like your Uncle Joe on the creepy side, you can keep your Uncle Joe. Well... assuming he can stay above fifth place the next couple votes.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:25 PM   #95
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Uhhhh. Dude.... You stepping where you shouldn't.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:18 PM   #96
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

After that racist tape that came out with Bloomberg saying all crime is done in minority communities - which was a lie,by the way - who here is for Bloomberg again?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:43 PM   #97
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
After that racist tape that came out with Bloomberg saying all crime is done in minority communities - which was a lie,by the way - who here is for Bloomberg again?
Not my black ass.

Bloomberg and Pete will not get my vote.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:27 AM   #98
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You disagree that the majority of violent crimes are committed in specific neighborhoods? If you disagree, look closely at violent crime rates in Chicago.

And unlike Trump who NEVER admits to having made a mistake, Bloomberg admits his.

What does Bloomberg say now about 'stop and frisk'?

In a statement on Tuesday, Mr Bloomberg said stop and frisk was a policy he inherited and he cut it back by 95% by the time he left office, but he should have done that faster and sooner.

"I regret that and I have apologised - and I have taken responsibility for taking too long to understand the impact it had on black and Latino communities."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:35 AM   #99
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/opini...vic/index.html
"So, one of the unintended consequences is people say, 'Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.' Yes, that is true. Why? Because we put all the cops in the minority neighborhoods. Yes, that is true. Why did we do it? Because that's where all the crime is," Bloomberg says. "And the way you get the guns out of the kid's hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."

"Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims" are male minorities between 16 to 25, Bloomberg says.

This is actually not true -- not in New York City, and not nationwide. In 2015, reportedly the same year as this recording of Bloomberg, black men committed 36% of murders, and were 52% of murder victims, according to FBI data cited by the National Criminal Justice Reference Service. White men were 30% of murderers and 43% of murder victims. According to FBI statistics from 2015, just under 16% of male murder victims were Latino or Hispanic and less than 10% of offenders were Latino or Hispanic.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers

Homicides have been on the rise since the start of 2015, but that increase has largely been driven by street violence in Chicago, Baltimore and the nation's capital. Still, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has effectively played on Americans' perception of crime – itself buttressed by daily crime coverage in the news – declaring that blacks were responsible for 81 percent of the killings of white Americans, that "African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before," and that "inner-city crime is reaching record levels."

All three claims earned "Pants on Fire" ratings from PolitiFact.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:57 AM   #100
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

He's on tape saying "all minorities" ---it is a racist thing to say. But with all his money - he'll be able to buy his way out of it.

His apology stinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You disagree that the majority of violent crimes are committed in specific neighborhoods? If you disagree, look closely at violent crime rates in Chicago.

And unlike Trump who NEVER admits to having made a mistake, Bloomberg admits his.

What does Bloomberg say now about 'stop and frisk'?

In a statement on Tuesday, Mr Bloomberg said stop and frisk was a policy he inherited and he cut it back by 95% by the time he left office, but he should have done that faster and sooner.

"I regret that and I have apologised - and I have taken responsibility for taking too long to understand the impact it had on black and Latino communities."
Old 02-12-2020, 09:02 AM   #101
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Bloomberg, Harris, Pete and Amy have terrible records for criminal justice reform as well as criminal justice and minority issues.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:53 PM   #102
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's on tape saying "all minorities" ---it is a racist thing to say. But with all his money - he'll be able to buy his way out of it.

His apology stinks.
At least he apologizes when he realizes he makes a mistake. Trump never does, despite the many statements he has made which are deemed by many to be racist.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Trump has repeatedly claimed he’s “the least racist person.” His history suggests otherwise.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history

"The Brookings Cafeteria podcast last week discussed the role President Trump’s racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in America. Predictably, some podcast listeners responded skeptically on Twitter, doubting the association between Trump and hateful behavior. It would be naïve to think that data will change many individuals’ minds on this topic, but nonetheless, there is substantial evidence that Trump has encouraged racism and benefitted politically from it.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...-the-data-say/
Old 02-12-2020, 02:40 PM   #103
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, that Criminal Justice Reform Bill that Trump signed is so racist. Sorry, that was the first thought I had when I read your post. I don't disagree that Trump has problems with AA's. But he is trying to correct that by taking positive actions that benifit actual people. Not going around whining about how sorry he is for whatever.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #104
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea, that Criminal Justice Reform Bill that Trump signed is so racist. Sorry, that was the first thought I had when I read your post. I don't disagree that Trump has problems with AA's. But he is trying to correct that by taking positive actions that benifit actual people. Not going around whining about how sorry he is for whatever.
As usual. Trump took sole credit for the passing and signing of the Criminal Justice Reform Bill.

The Brennan Center, which is liberal/progressive, had been pushing for federal sentencing reform for years. Jeff Sessions held up any forward movement of any bill. Finally there was bipartisan support for the bill but it was stalled by REPUBLICANS who wanted to weaken the bill. The Senate passed the bill by an 87-12 margin, with EVERY Democrat voting for the bill. All Democrats in the House approved the bill but 36 Republicans voted against the bill. Trump then signed the bill into law.

So yes, Trump deserves credit for signing the bill but Democrats were far more responsible for the passage of the bill in Congress than Republicans. Let's give credit where credit is due.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:23 PM   #105
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Take it up with Mini-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null;106195226[I
...Bloomberg says. "And the way you get the guns out of the kid's hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."[/I]
"Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims" are male minorities between 16 to 25, Bloomberg says.
This is actually not true -- not in New York City,

Take it up with Mini-Mike. Those are his verbatim words. Just hope your own kids are not walking past a wall with Mini-Mike in da house...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women