Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161122
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #91
MrGiz
BANNED

As always. . . you have the right to air your opinion!
Let's all hope for something better, from our community!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #92
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
As always. . . you have the right to air your opinion!
Let's all hope for something better, from our community!
OK, I admit I am not sure about the collegial part, but I am an optimist and can always hope.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #93
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I don’t think we disagree on this at all RD. My apologies if my tone seemed out of line to anyone.
I feel that my posts and my actions in this thread speak for themselves!
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:20 AM   #94
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Too often we advance our discourse the uncivil in heated discussion. In fairness he had not mounted a defense as much as questioned methods. He makes some valid points. His questions we cannot answer. That is not a failing anyone can remedy. This has all been a distressing business for everyone. It would be a wise course to attempt to not open wounds that might not heal later.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #95
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't it about time for OP to request this Thread To Be Closed? Looks to me everyone has stated there case as to why MrH shouldn't be MOD anymore.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #96
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Isn't it about time for OP to request this Thread To Be Closed? Looks to me everyone has stated there case as to why MrH shouldn't be MOD anymore.
The purpose of the thread chiefly was to allow people to vote in the poll at the top of the page. Perhaps it would be acceptable to allow a bit for the less outspoken to voice their opinion by ballot.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #97
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

errrrr can we have that in a poll???? just askin shorty
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #98
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I forgot this was a Poll Thread. I voted a long time ago, so everyone carry on. Maybe MrH will come around and state his case!?
Old 02-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #99
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I'm not sure I've very passionate about who the moderator is or isn't. Nobody....moderator or not...should treat people badly, but it does happen often in all walks of life. Just think, if everyone always 'did right', we wouldn't even need a moderator.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #100
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
Just think, if everyone always 'did right', we wouldn't even need a moderator.
That's some funny stuff there!!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #101
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I guess I view shit differently than most retards.

Isn't MrHappy4u the perfect modtard right now?

Doesn't he in fact leave threads alone and allow you to speak your mind (whatever it may be)?

Doesn't he allow threADs to stay open (even to his own detriment)?

I put it to you that most of you have done stupid shit (real and hobby related). I would suggest that MrHappy4u is what he is........now, everyone can choose to listen to his pearls of wisdom (or not) as they have done before.......or........they can use this conversation to form a new opinion of him and not listen to his pearls of wisdom anymore.

His position of modtard has no bearing on the pedestal some of you have placed him on. His position as a modtard goes to whether or not he can represent the wishes of the Owners of this board.

I know.....I can hear you screaming at your keyboard........"he used his position to take advantage of hooktards"........ok, maybe he did. But, it is not like those hooktards weren't trying to take advantage of him as well..........that "advantage" shit is a two way street.

Now, MrHappy4u is human. He is not this great protector of the faith (that shit cracks me up). He is not some amazing mentor of the newbies (fucktards and hooktards alike). He is a fucktard playing his game to get him some pussy......end of story.

Isn't that the kind of fucktard you want for a modtard? Don't you want someone you can call "bullshit" on when he is slinging bullshit?

I repeat that Mrhappy4u is the perfect modtard at this moment. Because, he can't shit without you scrutinizing his pile..........and I might add that he probably is not the favorite son of modtardville either (for bringing this shit down on them).........so, basically you have a toothless modtard whos every modtard move will be dissected for intent.

Why would you want to exchange that for some new fucktard that you all worship?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #102
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I repeat that Mrhappy4u is the perfect modtard at this moment.
Would that make him a demi-godtard?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #103
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
Just think, if everyone always 'did right', we wouldn't even need a moderator.
Or a hobby for that matter as every hot chick i wanted to sleep with would just drop their panties simply at my request. I would always say please of course.
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #104
MistyMtns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I guess I view shit differently than most retards.

Isn't MrHappy4u the perfect modtard right now?

Doesn't he in fact leave threads alone and allow you to speak your mind (whatever it may be)?

Doesn't he allow threADs to stay open (even to his own detriment)?

I put it to you that most of you have done stupid shit (real and hobby related). I would suggest that MrHappy4u is what he is........now, everyone can choose to listen to his pearls of wisdom (or not) as they have done before.......or........they can use this conversation to form a new opinion of him and not listen to his pearls of wisdom anymore.

His position of modtard has no bearing on the pedestal some of you have placed him on. His position as a modtard goes to whether or not he can represent the wishes of the Owners of this board.

I know.....I can hear you screaming at your keyboard........"he used his position to take advantage of hooktards"........ok, maybe he did. But, it is not like those hooktards weren't trying to take advantage of him as well..........that "advantage" shit is a two way street.

Now, MrHappy4u is human. He is not this great protector of the faith (that shit cracks me up). He is not some amazing mentor of the newbies (fucktards and hooktards alike). He is a fucktard playing his game to get him some pussy......end of story.

Isn't that the kind of fucktard you want for a modtard? Don't you want someone you can call "bullshit" on when he is slinging bullshit?

I repeat that Mrhappy4u is the perfect modtard at this moment. Because, he can't shit without you scrutinizing his pile..........and I might add that he probably is not the favorite son of modtardville either (for bringing this shit down on them).........so, basically you have a toothless modtard whos every modtard move will be dissected for intent.

Why would you want to exchange that for some new fucktard that you all worship?

MistyMtns is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #105
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

DH if memory serves correct, you bashed Happy around a bit when all this got started, so I have to ask, was your last post tongue in cheek or do I see a doubles on the horizon with him and Giz???
diveguy6 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women