Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #91
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I know

Since you have been picking on them, they have stuck their head in the sand..

Their main goal is to have a place to talk smack about people but now that the shoe is being forced down their throat.. I personally have taken enough of their crap in my living room. Their lies and accusations are without warrant and they are as bad as BATHROOM GIRLS listening to gossip and spreading it around.

Amish and BIG STIG are FLUFFER's for Bambino

They will be picking on me when you guys leave,, its what they are good at.

Women and children...
Old 11-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #92
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

We call idiots out regardless of gender or who is around, nice try tho
Old 11-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #93
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, the only thing worse than a whiny provider is a whiny poster!
Old 11-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #94
sumdick
Gaining Momentum

wow 7 pages of this horseshit
Im amazed its gone on this long, but maybe i shouldnt be
Bambino is just a guy who likes to have fun with his posts
Im sure he enjoys the ladies too, but the threads he starts are usually meant to be funny
I guess if you are the target of the joke it might not be as much fun, but the thicker skinned that can laugh at themselves and dont take it personally and HAVE TO FIRE BACK are forgotten pretty quickly as he moves on to the next topic. Seems to me he is also capable of laughing at himself as much as anyone else is...until it becomes personal.
The New Members from the Political Forum are amusing, I hope they stay.
I dont know shit about Politics and i doubt i will ever want to, but i know they are the root of all thats wrong with this country and watching them argue...with anyone...is amusing as hell.
What the fuck does Politics have to do with fucking Hookers anyway?
The Butt Buddies is just a way to laugh...at ourselves, at others...its harmless fun.
Im not sure Why anyone would care about it one way or the other, unless they were jealous that they werent included.

Some People dont take themselves so seriously...they come here for an escape from the real, fucked up World...to relax, laugh a little and find a sexy lady to visit sometime.

Lastly, anyone who has hobbied for more than 5 minutes...knows all about BIG RED
nuff said

so now I guess i will be the traget of several angry replies telling me i dont know shit from shinola and how wonderful they are...how could i not see that?

Heres a tip for ya...I only get the chance to log on once or twice a week so I doubt ill see your replies until long after you have forgotten about them. Save your energy because i dont really give a fuck...unless shes hot
Old 11-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Here is a honest person. His folks will only let him use the computer a couple of times a week.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:16 AM   #96
sumdick
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Here is a honest person. His folks will only let him use the computer a couple of times a week.
How many times a week does your Gramma let you use hers?
Old 12-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #97
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumdick View Post
Excellent! You just welcomed everybody. Explained why your Butt Buddies act like a high school drinking squad. Made excuses for Bambino's verbal clumsiness. Prayed for peace, etc. Very heartwarming.

Blamed the country's ills on the posters in ECCIE's political forum... How insightful. Of course, that's just your analysis... Or urinalysis, take your pick.

Then in one fell swoop, responded to a common and cheap trigger with a Yo Mama response.

I can see we've got a lot of work here, grasshopper!
Old 12-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #98
sumdick
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Excellent! You just welcomed everybody. Explained why your Butt Buddies act like a high school drinking squad. Made excuses for Bambino's verbal clumsiness. Prayed for peace, etc. Very heartwarming.

Blamed the country's ills on the posters in ECCIE's political forum... How insightful. Of course, that's just your analysis... Or urinalysis, take your pick.

Then in one fell swoop, responded to a common and cheap trigger with a Yo Mama response.

I can see we've got a lot of work here, grasshopper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Im just tryin to be like you guys
I mean...what person in their right mind wouldnt?
Can you teach me to be arrogant and how to know where all the gay hot spots are too?
I really want to fit in with you guys
maybe ill leave the Butt Buddies and join your group
The Texas Queers
Its Obvious you are no Steer
Old 12-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Now who can argue with that?

Spoken like a true, what that you call each other? Oh yeah, Butt Buddy! I suppose that means you're members of a Barbecue Club.

I am not aware that we have any kind of group or club or klatsch or coven like you fellas have. In fact, I have never met any if the other posters who have followed your Bambino back to his home planet.

Please. I'm just trying to help you learn the ways of the force. Do or do not. There is no cry!
Old 12-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #100
sumdick
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Now who can argue with that?

Spoken like a true, what that you call each other? Oh yeah, Butt Buddy! I suppose that means you're members of a Barbecue Club.

I am not aware that we have any kind of group or club or klatsch or coven like you fellas have. In fact, I have never met any if the other posters who have followed your Bambino back to his home planet.

Please. I'm just trying to help you learn the ways of the force. Do or do not. There is no cry!
Its a Joke dude
kinda....like you
Old 12-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #101
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Its a Joke dude
kinda....like you
Very well played, sir!

Old 12-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #102
sumdick
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Very well played, sir!

Old 12-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #103
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Guess you are not truthful as I thought, you are back already.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Can you teach me to be arrogant and how to know where all the gay hot spots are too?
You got bambino for that!

Old 12-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #105
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Ah yes Austin. My, my how nice.
I can remember when Austin was a small little city that is the Capital of the State.
Not a lot of natives in Austin, most were from some place else but came to call Austin their home.
A few developers built some really nice places along the lakes and people started moving there more and more and not just coming for the weekends.
This upset a lot of the people that had moved there from someplace else but got there before all the new interlopers. They came to blame all of Austins problems on those assholes that moved here forgetting they were some of the first. It is sort of like they gained a toehold and now feel entitled to what is left. They bitch about the traffic because it is caused by the ones that moved there from someplace else but do not want to pay for any new roads. They fight against new development and when the state finds a private company that will build and operate some fantastic toll roads and pay the state for the right to lease them back they bitch.
The very libtard mentality of Austin led it to be a Mecca for the silicon valley types that saw an opportunity to get out of California and open up shop in one of the most business friendly states in the US. They are proud of this achievement but don't want to allow anybody to develop anything to support all of those new businesses and they bitch and whine. Oh no the utopia is being spoiled by all these new people coming here.
The fact remains that almost all of Austin is new people and they cannot stand themselves. Actually some of the most narcissistic people live in Austin.

Yes Austin has a lot of great things going for it but do not let them kid you, almost all of them are from someplace else.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women