Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2015, 07:36 AM   #91
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Republicunts don't have the balls to stand up the establishment and nominate Trump.
Well, at least in this instance you are showing more faith in your side's ability to beat Trump, if you want him nominated.

However, the one way Mr. Trump might win is by tearing Hillary apart. No one has succeeded yet. However, he has to do it to overcome all the enemies he has created. He might as well test out that strategy now.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:08 AM   #92
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Trump will try to tear her apart, but in so doing, will destroy the Republican base.

He can't win. Period. There hasn't been a single vote cast and you howler monkeys are soiling yourselves over "Mr. Trump" (is that anything like Mr. McMahon?)

But at least you'll get to raise your pitchfork for a few more months.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:15 AM   #93
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you getting paid for stumping for Trump?
Like YOU got paid to WK for woomby ! And helped woomby on the "stump " ( no EKIM not YOUR stump ! though prolly that , too ! ) for the DOTY 2016 Award ! Keep picking those fresh dingle berries for YOUR Christmas pie EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:26 AM   #94
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Like YOU got paid to WK for woomby ! And helped woomby on the "stump " ( no EKIM not YOUR stump ! though prolly that , too ! ) for the DOTY 2016 Award ! Keep picking those fresh dingle berries for YOUR Christmas pie EKIM !
So your "woomby" had you stump broke. It is so apparent how you miss him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:35 AM   #95
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
So your "woomby" had you stump broke. It is so apparent how you miss him.
Keep picking those fresh dingleberries with YOUR one tooth EKIM ! And if anyone was stump broke by woomby, it would be YOU, who was his shadow and ever faithful WK !!! Mebbe Santa will bring YOU some more rabbit pellets and some mountain climbing gear for those KansASS "mountians " ! Mebbe some oxygen bottles for your next " ASSent " up the " mountains " !!! Or a blowup doll of Shrillary and Slick Willy Clinton for YOU to abuse this next year ! Maybe a new rainbow colored thong to replace the one that YOU tore in YOUR lust to let woomby peg YOU with a strapon !
Old 12-24-2015, 08:48 AM   #96
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Keep picking those fresh dingleberries with YOUR one tooth EKIM ! And if anyone was stump broke by woomby, it would be YOU, who was his shadow and ever faithful WK !!! Mebbe Santa will bring YOU some more rabbit pellets and some mountain climbing gear for those KansASS "mountians " ! Mebbe some oxygen bottles for your next " ASSent " up the " mountains " !!! Or a blowup doll of Shrillary and Slick Willy Clinton for YOU to abuse this next year ! Maybe a new rainbow colored thong to replace the one that YOU tore in YOUR lust to let woomby peg YOU with a strapon !
Since your "woomby" left how many men on this forum have you propositioned? You are a persistent little cocksucker.
Old 12-24-2015, 09:03 AM   #97
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since your "woomby" left how many men on this forum have you propositioned? You are a persistent little cocksucker.
I've proposed that YOU go out and pick some dingleberries EKIM ! And that YOU get over YOUR loss of YOUR hero that YOU WK'd for SOOOO long ! And NO ! You can't have a picture of MY junk ! I don't swing that way like YOU and woomby and the rest of YOUR reach around crew ! Better go wash YOUR crusty rainbow thong for the " Holiday gathering ' that YOU fags will be having tonight ! Mebbe polish YOUR high heels and fluff up YOUR feather boa if YOU'RE looking to replace the love of your life, woomby ! Mebbe YOU can get a proposal if YOU will wash your well fudge-packed ass BEFORE YOU go to the reach around crew party / orgy !
Old 12-24-2015, 11:14 AM   #98
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I've proposed that YOU go out and pick some dingleberries EKIM ! And that YOU get over YOUR loss of YOUR hero that YOU WK'd for SOOOO long ! And NO ! You can't have a picture of MY junk ! I don't swing that way like YOU and woomby and the rest of YOUR reach around crew ! Better go wash YOUR crusty rainbow thong for the " Holiday gathering ' that YOU fags will be having tonight ! Mebbe polish YOUR high heels and fluff up YOUR feather boa if YOU'RE looking to replace the love of your life, woomby ! Mebbe YOU can get a proposal if YOU will wash your well fudge-packed ass BEFORE YOU go to the reach around crew party / orgy !
The answer is still no gay rey you little cocksucker. Have you lined lusty up to pack your fudge yet? You have become such a cry baby since your man crush woomby left.
Old 12-24-2015, 01:05 PM   #99
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
The answer is still no gay rey you little cocksucker. Have you lined lusty up to pack your fudge yet? You have become such a cry baby since your man crush woomby left.
Those are tears of joy, ya swishy walking fag ! Unlike YOURS, since YOUR ONLY friend here outside of YOUR lying liberal reach around crew, has left YOU holding the ( wrinkled ball ) bag ! And YOU like holding THAT "bag", right EKIM !!! Holding it as YOU take a facial like YOUR hero woomby taught YOU !
Old 12-24-2015, 01:40 PM   #100
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It still is regardless of what fucks like you think JL.
Nobody is saying the country isn't great the leaders aren't so great. This great country deserves much more than what we've been getting.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:42 PM   #101
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
It still is regardless of what fucks like you think JL.
No, but it can be great again. The situation in America is rather dire with 50 years of liberalism getting us to the shitty situation we have today.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:44 PM   #102
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trump will try to tear her apart, but in so doing, will destroy the Republican base.

He can't win. Period. There hasn't been a single vote cast and you howler monkeys are soiling yourselves over "Mr. Trump" (is that anything like Mr. McMahon?)

But at least you'll get to raise your pitchfork for a few more months.
He probably can't win...you are likely right. I wouldn't want to risk it against Hillary and give her the election when she is so vulnerable to a loss. However, if he can finally expose her weaknesses and make them stick in people's minds, then he can create enough of an anti-Hillary vote to offset the anti-Mr. Trump vote.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:48 PM   #103
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He probably can't win...you are likely right. I wouldn't want to risk it against Hillary and give her the election when she is so vulnerable to a loss. However, if he can finally expose her weaknesses and make them stick in people's minds, then he can create enough of an anti-Hillary vote to offset the anti-Mr. Trump vote.
Nobody has to expose Hillary's weaknesses, they are many and acknowledged. Problem with Trump is he's a terrible debater. Hillary is a polished debater. She would get the best of Trump. He would get pissed and just insult her. Which would play into her hands. Cruz, Rubio, Christy, Fiorino would eat Hillary's lunch in a debate. Time will tell.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:54 PM   #104
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
No, but it can be great again. The situation in America is rather dire with 50 years of liberalism getting us to the shitty situation we have today.
50 years? LOL
Old 12-24-2015, 09:14 PM   #105
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Donny back in 91... http://www.popmodal.com/video/22937

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women