Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2023, 04:31 PM   #91
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

If Calli is that cheap there's no excuse here XD

But the die hards will still pay anyway
TheTopG655 is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 05:11 AM   #92
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I guess all those visits and repeats etc from the likes of ginger and Gisela didn’t play into studios seeing that they could charge more…
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 11:39 AM   #93
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Why are you so passive aggressive on every post lmao
Old 09-30-2023, 12:55 PM   #94
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
I guess all those visits and repeats etc from the likes of ginger and Gisela didn’t play into studios seeing that they could charge more…

He's not wrong. Even girls like LA Sera at SF were charging a premium at 320 and I knew that was bad news so I wouldn't see her.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 01:14 PM   #95
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Appreciate everyone who didn’t give in to their demands yall the real mvp
Old 09-30-2023, 01:34 PM   #96
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
Appreciate everyone who didn’t give in to their demands yall the real mvp
Spring, you got 18 posts in this thread. It’s time to put this behind you, make your adjustments and dive into the Asian pussy when you can. But I am with you, I will commit to boycotting for the rest of the month.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 02:24 PM   #97
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Im on team boycott. Got my last visit in at GL at old price and now I am done hobbying for at least the end of the year. We will see where I am and rates are starting next year. Like I said, only one person I would break that word for and I doubt she is returning any time soon
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 02:34 PM   #98
AsianP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I am sticking with GL. No one else. Well except for LA when they returns. GL seems to be no little bitch Pimps. One less thing to worry on Felony shit.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 08:15 PM   #99
Dog2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

I have not gone to a studio here for a couple of months. The last time I went to BK, it was 300 plus 40 for MSOG up front. If you can’t go twice, I don’t think they give you a refund lol. So is it now 320 + 40 for MSOG. Are they offering 1/2 rates? I will say Denver is already at 350. Chicago was under 300.

Any idea what 1/2 hour rate is now, for one shot, that might be the route to go.

Amps are creeping up there as well. Will leave a review, but I just paid $180 for topless cbj. Zero massage so not great bang for my buck. Tried BBD strip club and was nearly 200 for HJ. She was hot though. Chica Bonita’s is 150 for cfs, but you have to add in another 50 for parking, drink, and entrance fee and you are doing it in a box.

Might have to go back to 21, just tired of the BS reviews on how good looking and old the women are.
Dog2000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 08:36 PM   #100
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Im on team boycott. Got my last visit in at GL at old price and now I am done hobbying for at least the end of the year. We will see where I am and rates are starting next year. Like I said, only one person I would break that word for and I doubt she is returning any time soon
Who?
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 11:33 PM   #101
olivevet84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
I see a girl every day. Not just at the studios but in general. Typically for me I dont get any pussy maybe 4 days. I saw 7 studio girls in one week last month.

I can definitely afford $320 an hour, however my brain shuts off at 300.

I would have to be heavily convinced to go over my $300 limit. But we all know you will keep going. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Damn i wish I had your career
olivevet84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 02:59 AM   #102
Buck Walters
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I was with Dior with sunflower girls on Saturday and I paid 320. That was the price the booker quoted for any of their girls for an hour. Said inflation had caused them to raise the prices. compared to some places around the country and what a lot of women are asking these days, it seems like a pretty good deal to me for what you get. I even added 20 on top of it!
Buck Walters is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 09:05 AM   #103
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Walters View Post
I was with Dior with sunflower girls on Saturday and I paid 320. That was the price the booker quoted for any of their girls for an hour. Said inflation had caused them to raise the prices. compared to some places around the country and what a lot of women are asking these days, it seems like a pretty good deal to me for what you get. I even added 20 on top of it!
They can ask for whatever they want. It doesn't mean they're worth it. What are these places exactly? We have Houston cited as 300 and Calli even less. It just feels like ya'll are blindly accepting what the studios want you to believe.
Old 10-31-2023, 08:23 PM   #104
OZGT
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

The scene in DFW has gone down in quality since covid. I use to be able to come to this site and read the reviews and 90% of the time I got what I was expecting for the price I was expecting. If there was a up charge I knew it, if the provider was a 10 in looks but her service was a 5 I knew. We had providers like Vicky and Ivy the may not have been the hottest ladies but there service was the thing of legends.

Then a few things happened. All the BS with AMP getting raided we lost a lot of supply and the reviews on this site and others have became less reliable and more so as time has passed. When did it become normal to leave out price and up charges? This YMMV shit is fine but let me know what you paid. I think us sharing the prices acts as a form of price control. A few providers i went to see based on a few reviews “ maybe promoters “ that I got surprised with up changes and service that was less then great. And this has happened way more often post Covid.

Put this altogether along with price increases on the base rate and now charging for extras where the price is hidden. Your ROI in DFW has gone way down and it just keeps going down. The service at Michiko was the first place in awhile I felt like the money was well worth the service I got.

TLDR: We lost supply and transparent pricing in the form of reviews. So prices go up and service quality goes down or stays the same. Till there is an alternative or people stop playing this is just going to keep happening.
OZGT is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 10:07 AM   #105
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZGT View Post
The scene in DFW has gone down in quality since covid. I use to be able to come to this site and read the reviews and 90% of the time I got what I was expecting for the price I was expecting. If there was a up charge I knew it, if the provider was a 10 in looks but her service was a 5 I knew. We had providers like Vicky and Ivy the may not have been the hottest ladies but there service was the thing of legends.

Then a few things happened. All the BS with AMP getting raided we lost a lot of supply and the reviews on this site and others have became less reliable and more so as time has passed. When did it become normal to leave out price and up charges? This YMMV shit is fine but let me know what you paid. I think us sharing the prices acts as a form of price control. A few providers i went to see based on a few reviews “ maybe promoters “ that I got surprised with up changes and service that was less then great. And this has happened way more often post Covid.

Put this altogether along with price increases on the base rate and now charging for extras where the price is hidden. Your ROI in DFW has gone way down and it just keeps going down. The service at Michiko was the first place in awhile I felt like the money was well worth the service I got.

TLDR: We lost supply and transparent pricing in the form of reviews. So prices go up and service quality goes down or stays the same. Till there is an alternative or people stop playing this is just going to keep happening.
The lengths they go through to advertise girls is insane. People are saying go see Janako because she’s a young Japanese girl and not because of service lol. What? Geisha was great because she was a great provider who also happened to be young and Japanese.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women