Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #91
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
So the guy doesn't steal enough at his day job to pay over $200 for an hour for a bodily function? Doesn't make him cheap, makes him reasonable. Albeit abrasive.
I don't care if he refuses to pay over $20, let alone $200. That's not my point.

If someone sits in a roomful of people who happily frequent a particular restaurant and continually rants and raves about how ridiculously over-priced that restaurant is, he's not going to come across as "reasonable".

That said, GBOF doesn't come across as being a bad guy necessarily, so i probably shouldn't get on him like i do. In fact, his habit of reviewing lesser known girls should be commended. Nevertheless, he should also realize that whining and pissing & moaning is not the equivalent of sharing information. Far from it.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #92
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

never said my bitching was info sharing. btw ida taken a ban to post the txt thread if I hadn't already deleted it
Old 09-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #93
Little friend
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I don't care if he refuses to pay over $20, let alone $200. That's not my point.

If someone sits in a roomful of people who happily frequent a particular restaurant and continually rants and raves about how ridiculously over-priced that restaurant is, he's not going to come across as "reasonable".

That said, GBOF doesn't come across as being a bad guy necessarily, so i probably shouldn't get on him like i do. In fact, his habit of reviewing lesser known girls should be commended. Nevertheless, he should also realize that whining and pissing & moaning is not the equivalent of sharing information. Far from it.
Sharing information on here is bull shit hype by lord knows who ...like 5000 posts and 5 reviews...who the hell knows what ur game is....wtf does a lesser known girl have todo with anything..just because an sp gives freebies to be verified or hyped...only means she needs more money for supplies for her man..it don't mean shit otherwise....gbof may put a lot of effort into his dates....you make it sound like fast food drive thru....if someone wants to complain let them .are you the fucking complaint police? Get over yourself.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #94
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43 View Post
never said my bitching was info sharing.
Then i guess i was giving you too much credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little friend View Post
Sharing information on here is bull shit hype by lord knows who ...like 5000 posts and 5 reviews...who the hell knows what ur game is....wtf does a lesser known girl have todo with anything..just because an sp gives freebies to be verified or hyped...only means she needs more money for supplies for her man..it don't mean shit otherwise....gbof may put a lot of effort into his dates....you make it sound like fast food drive thru....if someone wants to complain let them .are you the fucking complaint police? Get over yourself.
Meander much?

Quote:
.if someone wants to complain let them .are you the fucking complaint police?
You're complaining about my complaining. About someone complaining. And suggesting i should let them complain if that's what they wish to do. I believe some refer to that as irony. What do you think?

By the way, you have pretty strong opinions for someone who's been around for, ahem, all of a month and a half.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #95
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

gbof shoots straight
Old 09-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #96
Little friend
Account Disabled

By the way, you have pretty strong opinions for someone who's been around for, ahem, all of a month and a half.

? Opinions- no. Reality- yes
It goes to show how little you understand what is going on here...or you're annoyed that someone points out the game being played...meaning one of these girls may be yours.

Get over yourself
Old 09-19-2013, 04:21 AM   #97
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little friend View Post
? Opinions- no. Reality- yes
It goes to show how little you understand what is going on here
Seriously? So what, exactly, is going on around here that i don't get? And what does that have to do with GBOF continually whining about rates? Try to follow along.

Quote:
...or you're annoyed that someone points out the game being played...meaning one of these girls may be yours.
Now you're just being stupid. I hope it's intentional.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:28 AM   #98
Guest092113
Account Disabled

my continuous whining about rates???? wtf your hilarious
Old 09-19-2013, 04:38 AM   #99
Guest092113
Account Disabled

the whole point of this thread was to bitch cuz I was pissed about a particular girls skills at TCB . didn't give a shit bout her rates ...apparently I found em in line to set up an appt with her! just used this so yall were aware of what happened . and furthermore didn't bother putting in men's lounge cuz it woulda been leaked out by someone anyhow (my belief) . so tired of getting flaked by these tricks so I nonchalantly outed one for fucking up and all hell breaks loose. lol I actually love how offended she got for being outed for it . girl don't get mad ...everybody fucks up . if more people were held accountable when they did it the world would be a much better place and the best of us ( who don't fuck up) would shine. its ok like typical american style in a month or so noone will even remember this even happened and all will be ok!!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #100
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Old 09-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #101
Victoria Lane
Account Disabled

User ID: 184131
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok first of all GBOF....YOU are the trick, providers are not. Second, if you are willing to get banned over posting pictures of the texts messages I will gladly send them to you, but my guess is your all bark and no bite. Any client I have ever seen my directions to them have ended with 7-11. And besides me not doing anything wrong, how would you like me to be "held accountable"????

And if all you do is sit on the board and talk sit shit about us hooktards, flakes, ditzy, dumb, and tricks GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD.

Jonballs......this has NOTHING to do with you, my "life choices" are none of your business, and you are only taking GBOF's side because you want to join an argument against me because I cancelled a 4 day trip to ROC with only 3 booked calls, you being one of them. The other "problem" you have I've explained and no one wants your personal information.....AND WHAT PERSONAL INFO DO YOU GIVE WHEN BOOKING A CALL????? A hobby cell, fake name, and that's it? No one gives their personal information and frankly WE DON'T FUCKING WANT IT. And why are you writting in private so I can't respond to it and defend myself? Does your name on the board reflect the fact that you have NO BALLS????? Cause all it means to me is you are a fucking coward.

It amazes me how much shit has been started because GBOF can't read and understand simple directions. What provider would give you a 3 hour window to show up to a call??? Are you kidding me???

Both of you need to grow up and shut the fuck up!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #102
primo2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Victoria I luv it when you talk dirty.makes me want to eat your perfect ass!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #103
Victoria Lane
Account Disabled

User ID: 184131
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Primo2........just give me a text
Old 09-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #104
Tim Bucktwo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Primo, just look for a 7-11, she lives on that street!!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #105
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I love this thread!
It goes on and on and gets nowhere.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women