Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2020, 08:52 AM   #91
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
Grace, why are you wasting your time responding to Aoi, I’m sure you have heard the oks saying about arguing with an idiot.
Also remember the fact that this lady had received 18,000.00 from the SBA prior to going to court, so any bs about having to open to feed her family, is well bs. And more importantly she choose to create this shit show for publicity, she could have called or emailed her clients to inform them that her shop would be open, but NO, she called every television and radio station in DFW to announce that she was planning to violate Abbott’s executive order(which while debatable, does carry the weight of being law) and the late. Her GoFund me page was set up two days before she went public with her plea. In simple this a third tier part time bar room singer found her a bunch of suckers, and is now a half million dollars richer.
I agree that the lady hammed it up in court, but she wasn't wrong.

She has the right to work. She has the right to open her business.

Betting it all on a Gofundme is utterly stupid. You don't get to say "Well, it worked out for her" all in hindsight.

as for why Grace keeps responding - well, hopefully she's learning from me (and the others) of how full of shit she is in her claims and maybe she'll walk away from this at least somehow educated.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:53 AM   #92
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Aoi-- you're adorable. I didn't expect you to develop a fixation this fast.

Lol @ "full of shit". I can tell who doesn't venture outside of their own bubble very often. Bless your heart. Once again, if you actually gave a damn, you'd do some research. It isn't hard.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:57 AM   #93
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post

Yes-- them being licensed does matter-- because in order to obtain your license, you have to have a CLEAN RECORD for at least the last 5-10 years. One of the two ladies is 20-- meaning she doesn't have a record, period. I quite literally said that in the post. Guess you missed it. The point I was trying to make is that its highly unlikely that either of the ladies had a record due to the fact that they are licensed.
Yeah, I mean, it isn't like they couldn't have gotten some kind of record AFTER they got licensed, right.. Way to move the goal post, Grace.

As for having a record, maybe. maybe not. I personally don't give a shit about people I will never meet in my life. But you don't get to say "RACISM!" either. And that was MY point.

But hey, if you want to continue saying it's racism, well.

Fucking. Prove. It.

Quote:
The racism isn't in regards to the charges-- at least, not really. I mean-- I personally find it garbage that the 2 girls were charged with a Class B and Shelley Luther was just given a cease and desist.. and later a contempt charge stemming from violating the C&D--- but that's not the bigger issue that would seem to have something to do with race. After all-- different jurisdictions, different judges, etc. Its in regards to the media attention and how quick the response was from the Governor when it was suddenly a white woman with media support. He didn't give a flying fig when it was 2 latinas with limited coverage. They were arrested April 15 and he didn't even acknowledge their existence until May 7-- after the media started talking about them vs. Luther.
Politicians using an issue to get media attention??!?!

OH MY GOD. It isn't like they haven't been doing this FOREVER.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:00 AM   #94
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's an anecdotal story for you.

My real name is somewhat racially ambiguous. It would be easy to assume that I may be a WOC if you just see my name and not me. When I was first venturing back into my profession-- my address was in a neighborhood that is predominantly black. When I started sending out resumes, I used to include my entire address. But, I wasn't receiving any calls. I took my resume in to a professional. He looked at me, looked at the address and told me to remove my street address and just put my city. Within 3 weeks I had multiple interviews and 2 offers. Coincidental? Perhaps. But when another person tells me to do something because he has seen the issue many times before.... obviously its not "just" me.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:01 AM   #95
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
We're talking about someone getting different sentences/treatments, not about someone getting licensed. I'm telling you that any number of reasons could have resulted in them getting a harsher charge and/or sentence, including having a criminal background, the judge feeling like an ass hole that day, the judge not liking them personally and so on. You're hedging your bets on "Racism." I'm saying it could be any number of reasons.

In that case, you would need to provide examples of how this was a racist incident. Since you're all about virtue signaling, why the fuck aren't you making it a point to actually prove that it was racism?

Also, as far as screaming political agenda, while, I don't think it was, but across the country, only one side is actively looking to institute authoritarian measures in the name of "safety."

Uh, no.

How someone is charged can vary on a number of things, including background, the circumstances of each individual case, the authorities actually pressing the charges and so on. You're being awfully naive when you think these things don't factor in and it must be "MUH RACISM!" as the be-all reason. Grow up.

Both are low-hanging fruits, but of the two, given this pandemic, only one side has taken extreme authoritarian measures. Democrats are actively looking to keep things shut down. Democrats are actively demonizing anyone that is even thinking of re-opening the economy. Democrats have actively stalled the process in getting progress on laws being passed.
Aoi, those two ladies were charged with violating the executive order, Abbott claims the reason he hadn’t reacted was because they bonded out and were no longer in jail. Justice is not equal it varies not only by race, but it sometimes varies from judge to judge. But you are the naive one if you ignore the fact that race plays a big part in the criminal justice system, and definitely in this case. As for as your claim that Democrats are holding things up, bullshit! That’s called politics, and it’s played by both sides. It’s funny the Republicans want everyone to go back like nothing happened, but republicans Kevin McCarthy and Roy Blount only want to return to work if they get priority testing that’s not even widely available to healthcare workers on the front line. And let me be clear, I’m not a Democrat.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:01 AM   #96
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Aoi-- you're adorable. I didn't expect you to develop a fixation this fast.
Oh, thank you. I get that a lot. It's always fun to watch people twist themselves into a pretzel with their mental gymnastics of calling everything ever racist and never actually elaborating it.

You know. Like you! =)

Quote:
Lol @ "full of shit". I can tell who doesn't venture outside of their own bubble very often. Bless your heart. Once again, if you actually gave a damn, you'd do some research. It isn't hard.
I mean, apparently, you.

I have asked you, time and time again, to cite examples of this racism in the ether and your answer is always "racism"

I don't give a damn, Grace. That's the point! But, apparently, you do! Otherwise, you wouldn't keep repeating the point! You don't get to make a claim, then not back it up. That's not how conversations work if you're older than 7.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:01 AM   #97
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Politicians using an issue to get media attention??!?!

OH MY GOD. It isn't like they haven't been doing this FOREVER.

Why didn't he use the issue when it was two Latina women? Oh.. yeah.. easier to sell a well-to-do white woman.....
Old 05-12-2020, 09:06 AM   #98
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Here's an anecdotal story for you.
I immediately stopped caring. Your background doesn't interest me. Save the drama for your mama.

Quote:
Aoi, those two ladies were charged with violating the executive order, Abbott claims the reason he hadn’t reacted was because they bonded out and were no longer in jail. Justice is not equal it varies not only by race, but it sometimes varies from judge to judge. But you are the naive one if you ignore the fact that race plays a big part in the criminal justice system, and definitely in this case.
Fucking. prove. it. was. racism.

Quote:
As for as your claim that Democrats are holding things up, bullshit! That’s called politics, and it’s played by both sides. It’s funny the Republicans want everyone to go back like nothing happened, but republicans Kevin McCarthy and Roy Blount only want to return to work if they get priority testing that’s not even widely available to healthcare workers on the front line. And let me be clear, I’m not a Democrat.
I agree. Both sides suck. But let's not pretend there is a moral equivalence between one and the other.

I don't agree with Republicans (especially in Congress) but at least they didn't go around pushing the shit that Pelosi has done. And that's not even mentioning everything prior to the pandemic.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:09 AM   #99
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Why didn't he use the issue when it was two Latina women? Oh.. yeah.. easier to sell a well-to-do white woman.....
Yeah man, I mean, it isn't like the media wouldn't LOVE to see two minorities being given such treatment, right?

In a time when the media loves to make everything about race, I'm sure pushing two minorities would have been a net negative!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:10 AM   #100
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

You keep on with the "Fucking prove it was racism". Yes.. because people go around screaming "I'm a fucking racist" all the time.

Hell, I know plenty of blatant racists who swear they aren't because their sister's cousins boyfriends kid is black.

Are you at least able to acknowledge that racism exists and is still prevalent in modern society?
Old 05-12-2020, 09:12 AM   #101
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You're confusing white privilege with class privilege. I don't know of any white folk who have ever been pulled over for being in the wrong neighborhood. I do know a few people of color who have. "White privilege" has nothing to do with socioeconomic standing. It has everything to do with some of the judgments that still stand regarding the differences in races. Now-- many longstanding examples of white privilege have contributed to the wealth divide... but that doesn't mean all white people are rich or all people of color are poor. The concept of white privilege is a very simple concept that tends to bleed into other concepts.
White people in black neighborhoods driving around and passing by drug transactions will get pulled over and asked what they are doing there.

That is a triple!

No white privilege, racial profiling, and rich white people don't go there - they send one of their people, or pay a markup to intermediary dealers.

As for myself being in a black area late at night - here is my story. I was over at one of my favorite black strippers house late at night in a black area of Grand Prairie (she worked at Dallas Gentlemen's Club. No gentlemen have ever been seen at that club!) After she collected my money for services rendered, we were watching TV with her sister, when her sister's estranged husband came by to "talk" with her on the driveway. He became offended, or was previously offended by her interactions with other men. He proceeded to start to beat the shit out of her. I went and tackled him while my stripper "girlfriend" called the cops. When she got free I let him go and he left.

When the cops got there, they certainly told me I didn't belong in the area at night!

Class privilege is what rich white people have, and it is called white privilege for the purposes of extracting money from the government and winning votes for politicians. Poor white people know it is total bullshit.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:16 AM   #102
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Is it white privilege...

that the NBA is overwhelmingly black?

that whites don't have a "white history" month?

that whites can't say they have "diversity" in culture?

that whites don't have affirmative action letting them into colleges despite having shitty fucking qualifications?

that whites being killed be black officers isn't given any media attention?

that Obama was given 8 years of free passes despite being the shittiest President ever?

Was it white privilege that demonized and forced Nick Sandman (the Covington kid) into the media spotlight and ruined his life because of a lying media?

Is it white privilege that allows a black person to claim "racism!" and still have some measure of an offense against a white person?

Is it white privilege that propelled the BULLSHIT BLM movement that were largely based on lies? (Mike Brown)

Is it white privilege that you can't say "white lives matter" and not somehow be looked at funny?

etc, etc..

Fucking cite something, Grace. You love to virtue signal, but all you do is talk shit and don't back it up with the facts.

Yeah, that's why Asians are doing so well financially, right? Because of white privilege.

But it does non-whites (read : black people) a perpetual excuse of the race card.

Oh, look. Grace saying a whole lot of nothing!
I fully endorse and support this message!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:16 AM   #103
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You keep on with the "Fucking prove it was racism". Yes.. because people go around screaming "I'm a fucking racist" all the time.
No, they just go around saying "That's racist!" whenever they see something they don't like and it happens to between a white and non-white person.

Quote:
Hell, I know plenty of blatant racists who swear they aren't because their sister's cousins boyfriends kid is black.
Good for you. They're about as baseless as you thinking the world is a racist, evil place.

Quote:
Are you at least able to acknowledge that racism exists and is still prevalent in modern society?
I'm asian and I'm doing pretty damn well. And treated well. So, no. I don't think racism is prevalent as you want it to be.

Do racist people exist? Sure. Are they in places of power? Probably. But am I going to paint everything under the sun racist? no.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:19 AM   #104
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Democrats are actively looking to keep things shut down. Democrats are actively demonizing anyone that is even thinking of re-opening the economy. Democrats have actively stalled the process in getting progress on laws being passed.
Nancy and Chuck fucked everyone. The pandemic is a huge accounts receivable issue for most companies which became a huge payroll issue. As millions of Americans lost their jobs Nancy did everything she could think of to block the stimulus. She like this judge are anti-business and anti American
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:27 AM   #105
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Nancy and Chuck fucked everyone. The pandemic is a huge accounts receivable issue for most companies which became a huge payroll issue. As millions of Americans lost their jobs Nancy did everything she could think of to block the stimulus. She like this judge are anti-business and anti American
And to top it off, now Democrats want to "investigate" Trump for not doing enough during this pandemic.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women