Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160707
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35458
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #91
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Thinking someone's a threat doesn't make them a threat.

That's the entire crux of the point being made, and it doesn't surprise me that you all feel the need to disregard that small inconvenient part of the debate.

No, i think he's trying to blame the "shoot first and ask questions later" mentality of you hot-heads.

Using your scenario if the intruder had pointed a gun at the homeowner then the homeowner would be justified in killing him. Unless of course the gun was unloaded because he would not have actually been a threat.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #92
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
People can be "arrested" for walking down the correct side of the street! So what?

Speedy, you are way over your head ... in swfit water. Climb out while you still can.

You are drowing in your own Cedar Park bullshit.
Let's just say I disagree with your statement, but feel free to ramble on.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #93
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I know exactlay where "Cedar Park" is ... before it was even Cedar Park!!!

Where is the "Castle Law" in Texas. Give us the cite!

I posted the law I was citing. Now post yours!
I guess you are a little older than I thought.

Bruggerhoff becomes Cedar Park

The community name of Bruggerhoff was hard to pronounce, hard to spell, and generally disliked. In 1887, Emmett Cluck, the son of George and Harriet, changed the name of the town to Cedar Park.

I'm really not sure what you are asking me to cite. Not sure where you think we differ on the Caste Law, at least in the state of Texas.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #94
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I know exactlay where "Cedar Park" is ... before it was even Cedar Park!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The community name of Bruggerhoff was hard to pronounce, hard to spell, and generally disliked. In 1887, Emmett Cluck, the son of George and Harriet, changed the name of the town to Cedar Park.
If my math is correct, that makes LL about 130 years old (give or take a few years in either direction).

If LL's not the oldest codger on this board, it won't take long to call roll.
(Thanks Bum)
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
My "family members" don't kick in my doors ... do yours?

In fact mine customarily will call and let me know they are in town and/or on the way over to see me, what ever time of day it is.

My friends don't kick in my doors either ... see above about family.

I have a "deal" with my friends and family ...

.. if I kick in your door .... you can shoot me.

Typical dumb ass reply from the resident dumb ass..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #96
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You're so full of shit. He was a threat when he kicked in the door. Ever hear the phrase "hind sight is 20/20". You continually want to blame the shooter for the actions of the drunk. The shooter had no idea if this was a home invasion. What should he have done? Introduced himself to the invader and done a quick "pat down" to make sure he wasn't armed.

Another prick who has never taken a life and thinks it is a video game.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:40 AM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Typical dumb ass reply for the resident dumb ass..
There. I fixed it for you. It was in response to this irrelevant statement.

"Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those of you who are taking another persons life because you are unable to know if the person is or isn't a threat to you need better training.You are the type who shoots a family member in the night ."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #98
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bruggerhoff becomes Cedar Park

http://www.forttumbleweed.net/cedarp...20FOUNDED(1887)

"The town of Cedar Park, which included earlier settlements of Buttercup and Running Brushy, remained a small rural town until the 1960's when it became a mobile home community extension of Austin. Over the coming decades, Cedar Park evolved into a regular community as new settlers from the north continued to stream in the area in search of lower cost housing while commuting to the good jobs in Austin. By 1973, it was clear that Cedar Park was becoming a major city."

..... My apologies, but a rational person can see where I might have been unaware that the "mobile home community" was "a town" rather than an "extension of Austin" ... when passing by a TRAILER PARK while leaving the Austin area to go up into the Highland Lakes.

.... of course I can also understand how someone with TRAILER PARK roots might want to upgrade to associated themselves with CEDAR PARK as soon as possible ....

.. which the "citizens" did on February 24, 1973, when they voted for the FIRST TIME to incorporate themselves into "Cedar Park" ... when a town "incorporates" it becomes a town, and until then it was simply "a mobile home community extension of Austin."

.. were you born yet?

Were your parents from the TRAILER PARK or did they move into the area after 1973?

Don't feel so bad. The original Europeans who "settled" Australia were actually prisoners from England who were left there as a penal colony, and you can probably imagine, coming from a trailer park background, that those who were dropped off in Australia were not the "best of the best" ... but as they etched out an existence in that hostile area, although they were treated poorly at first, the descendants of the penal colony later became special has having had solid, Australian roots, while the newcomers were simply that ... "newcomers" ... it became politically correct and advantageous to have penal colony roots ....

.. just like I am sure it is advantageous in CEDAR PARK to have roots from the TRAILER PARK it once was ....
Old 12-24-2012, 04:10 AM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Using your scenario if the intruder had pointed a gun at the homeowner then the homeowner would be justified in killing him. Unless of course the gun was unloaded because he would not have actually been a threat.

Wrong again. Pointing a firearm at another person is considered aggravated assault ... whether the weapon is unloaded or not.

Let's "dissect" that thought for a moment ...

If someone is pointing a pistol or rifle at you what are the ways you can discover its' loaded or unloaded?

1. they hand it over to you for inspection;
2. you take it from them for inspection; or
3. they discharge the firearm.

Using the Connecticut scenario .... which one would you pick?
Using the kick the door scenario ... which one would you pick?

as a likely resolution of that LIFE TIME decision making bit of information?

People can always make up scenarios that fit the fantasy in trying to prevail in a discussion, but when you make up scenarios please know the law ... it helps you know.

And I "assume" (you don't have to say one way or another) that you have a CHL or at least carry a weapon from time to time for "self-protection" ... if you DON'T THEN that is a good thing, because people who take on the responsibility of carrying a weapon when they leave the secuirty of their homes ought to know "the law" as to when they can use their weapon in self-defense adn when they cannot.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's just say I disagree with your statement, but feel free to ramble on.
Unfortunately, to ignorant people from TRAILER PARK roots, it may sound like "rambling"!
Old 12-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Using your scenario if the intruder had pointed a gun at the homeowner then the homeowner would be justified in killing him.
Clearly justified.

I will add one element to that scenario for you "Monday-morning-quarterbackers" who like to dissect facts AFTER THE EVENT ... if what the intruder pointed at the homeowner even looked like "a gun" the homeowner is justified in shooting the intruder EVEN IF THE THING THAT LOOKED LIKE "A GUN" TURNED OUT TO BE A WATER PISTOL.

So next time you start flashing your water pistol around at people, ...

.... you might want to consider that you are risking not getting another one next birthday.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:31 AM   #102
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Wrong again. Pointing a firearm at another person is considered aggravated assault ... whether the weapon is unloaded or not.

Let's "dissect" that thought for a moment ...

If someone is pointing a pistol or rifle at you what are the ways you can discover its' loaded or unloaded?

1. they hand it over to you for inspection;
2. you take it from them for inspection; or
3. they discharge the firearm.

Using the Connecticut scenario .... which one would you pick?
Using the kick the door scenario ... which one would you pick?

as a likely resolution of that LIFE TIME decision making bit of information?

People can always make up scenarios that fit the fantasy in trying to prevail in a discussion, but when you make up scenarios please know the law ... it helps you know.

And I "assume" (you don't have to say one way or another) that you have a CHL or at least carry a weapon from time to time for "self-protection" ... if you DON'T THEN that is a good thing, because people who take on the responsibility of carrying a weapon when they leave the secuirty of their homes ought to know "the law" as to when they can use their weapon in self-defense adn when they cannot.
I'm sure Budman will tell you that was an absolute waste of your time.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:38 AM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I'm sure Budman will tell you that was an absolute waste of your time.
Yes. His ignorance is a curable condition. His stupidity is hereditary. He's choice.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:41 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
If my math is correct, that makes LL about 130 years old (give or take a few years in either direction).
It may just seem that way, but its really not the case.

Did you ever find "Clarksville"? Those folks lived in real houses.

But have a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:55 AM   #105
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

KittyLamour is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women