Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #91
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Morning prayers for brother Surcher

Those things need curb feelers.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #92
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

What are curb feelers your Holiness?

Anything like this?

Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #93
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Anyone have an update on our buddy?
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #94
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

No, but I should have one this evening.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #95
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
No, but I should have one this evening.
Excellent! I was going to go yesterday but wasn't feeling well and ended up canceling my Monday night appointment. (SORRY! I'll make it up to you-know-who with you-know-what.) Probably nothing contagious, but I'm not taking a chance. Surcher has enough to deal with.

Please tell him I have a Saints shirt for him.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #96
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

any updates?
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #97
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I stopped by this afternoon for about half an hour.

He is still in the same condition he was in last week, equipment wise, and room wise.

I was required to suit up, with gloves, gown, and mask to go into the room.

Surcher was awake most of my visit, and I am sure he recognized me in spite of the attire. He attempted to write a notes, but did not seem to have the energy to do so. He is still a very sick man. But I think he is fighting hard, and is getting good care. I talked about the threads (no was within earshot) and how everyone is asking about him. Mentioned a couple of times about all the support on this board and concern a lot of folks are showing him. I hope this helped, just to have someone talk to him about things. I talked about his favorite team the Saints, upcoming parade in NOLA, etc. When he gets out of there this thread and the others will probably keep him occupied for a while, and become an inspiration.

Was able to get the TV channel changed before I left so hopefully he was able to watch the parade on ESPN.

One thing to remember if you send him anything. Nothing will ever leave the room with him. All cards, flowers, balloons, etc. will be destroyed so no human can come into unprotected contact with them. Yes, I did bring candy (Godiva chocolate ) on my first visit, and the nurse said that he, and only him, might enjoy that treat once he is feeling better. But anything for the family will not be able to be used unless you give it to them in the lobby.

Please keep him you prayers, pass on some good karma, light a candle, post a encouraging comment, or what ever you feel comfortable doing, he needs it.

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 PM   #98
Htowner
Ambassador

Thank you.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #99
TX Bulldog
Valued Poster

Thanks for the update O'Mike. Surcher, get well soon.
TX Bulldog is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #100
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Thumbs up

Thanks very much O'Mike and as always best wishes for Surchers speedy recovery. Now more boob for Surcher.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #101
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
I stopped by this afternoon for about half an hour.

He is still in the same condition he was in last week, equipment wise, and room wise.

I was required to suit up, with gloves, gown, and mask to go into the room.

Surcher was awake most of my visit, and I am sure he recognized me in spite of the attire. He attempted to write a notes, but did not seem to have the energy to do so. He is still a very sick man. But I think he is fighting hard, and is getting good care. I talked about the threads (no was within earshot) and how everyone is asking about him. Mentioned a couple of times about all the support on this board and concern a lot of folks are showing him. I hope this helped, just to have someone talk to him about things. I talked about his favorite team the Saints, upcoming parade in NOLA, etc. When he gets out of there this thread and the others will probably keep him occupied for a while, and become an inspiration.

Was able to get the TV channel changed before I left so hopefully he was able to watch the parade on ESPN.

One thing to remember if you send him anything. Nothing will ever leave the room with him. All cards, flowers, balloons, etc. will be destroyed so no human can come into unprotected contact with them. Yes, I did bring candy (Godiva chocolate ) on my first visit, and the nurse said that he, and only him, might enjoy that treat once he is feeling better. But anything for the family will not be able to be used unless you give it to them in the lobby.

Please keep him you prayers, pass on some good karma, light a candle, post a encouraging comment, or what ever you feel comfortable doing, he needs it.

Visited our friend yesterday, and have little to add to O'Mike's quoted post. Nurse said they'll try to get him off ventilator tomorrow, but only if he's stronger. Met a visiting lady friend (HIS, not mine) who advised that's been the stated plan past few days, so who knows? We can only hope.

Also saw a lady known here do a remarkable job of keeping his spirits high with playful comments and banter, despite his obvious frustration over his inability to vocalize his thoughts, try as he might.

Attempts to write his thoughts were also unsuccessful, though not for lack of trying. Maybe he'll be stronger tomorrow.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #102
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Thank you for the updates, O'Mike and TG.
His being awake, alert, and lucid enough to recognize people/attempt to jot a note has to be a good sign, doesn't it?

In my eyes any sort of improvement--slow as it may be--is a positive thing.

May the Good Lord bless him and see him through this.

Next visitor tell him to hurry-up and get out of that ICU so that we can call brother Benson up and arrange to get some of those Saint's cheerleaders over there to visit with him.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #103
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Thumbs up

It's going to be slow going and take a lot more boobs to pull him though, but thanks a lot for the updates folks! Extra large thanks to Surcher for doing his part too. Getting off the vent will really help his mental outlook and hopefully foreshadow leaving ICU. We all are pulling for him, with prayer, boobs and my occasional human sacrifice.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #104
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

So, that's where rr went.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #105
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net