Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59985
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #91
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Are those available with Sweet N Little logo? If so I'll take a 5 pack!!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #92
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
no worries, these are adjustable

You can pass these out to your fan club lol

LOL
Are those available with Sweet N Little logo? If so I'll take a 5 pack
Old 02-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #93
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default thank you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy49 View Post
Are those available with Sweet N Little logo? If so I'll take a 5 pack
awwwe thanks, all I have are coffee mugs....Saturday Night Live could come after me for copyright infringement..lol

now back to Shayla
Old 02-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #94
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default in all honesty

it probably gets to be a pain in the ass for a girl having to put up with all the corny lines from losers like us all day and trying to act nice to us but i cannot look at a picture of her and not have my jaw hit the floor. now we can look at pictures of angelina jolie, megan fox , heather locklear and daydream but we are NEVER banging them. here is a woman because of the proffesion she is in who if the location matched up we had the required donation and we acted like a human being actually really could hve sex with her. that is a pretty mind boggling thought and probably makes us think more about a woman like that than a national celebrity with whom we will never have contact with. just my wandering thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
I am amazed how far this thread has gone! LOL! You all know that flattery in this business is a huge turn off, right? She is a good sport about it though. LOL!!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #95
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think she is a lovely, intelligent, interesting, very nice young lady.
The provider part not even considered, just saying as they say.

She could just be a guest on here and I would find her just as
interesting. She has a practical quality that is very appealing.

I find SNL just as interesting for her personality as well.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #96
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i think you are

so right then add the quality that [ in my opinion] she is one of the hottest women on the planet and you have a total winner. how often do you have a woman that is drop dead gorgous and who's opinion and style you enjoy. often times after the sexond sog you are looking for an exit stratedgy with her either you would want a third sog or you might actually just enjoy talking to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
I think she is a lovely, intelligent, interesting, very nice young lady.
The provider part not even considered, just saying as they say.

She could just be a guest on here and I would find her just as
interesting. She has a practical quality that is very appealing.

I find SNL just as interesting for her personality as well.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #97
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
it probably gets to be a pain in the ass for a girl having to put up with all the corny lines from losers like us all day and trying to act nice to us but i cannot look at a picture of her and not have my jaw hit the floor. now we can look at pictures of angelina jolie, megan fox , heather locklear and daydream but we are NEVER banging them. here is a woman because of the proffesion she is in who if the location matched up we had the required donation and we acted like a human being actually really could hve sex with her. that is a pretty mind boggling thought and probably makes us think more about a woman like that than a national celebrity with whom we will never have contact with. just my wandering thoughts.
I feel ya! See the pics and the little head takes over! The only reason I was able to use logic here was that I was using an iPad and I stretched the screen to block out that avatar!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #98
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default its reallyy strange

but in all the yrs being on here and aspd there have only been 3 out of town girls that i just feel like i gotta have [the local i don't pine over as if you really do want them you can have them] shayla of course sonya playmate of san antonio and dalllas rain of new orleans. shayla to me is the epitome of physical beauty, what a woman should be. sonya is the combination of physical beauty and raw sexuality and dallas is just the gal you wish was your fuck buddy. the funny thing is while the forst too have the benefits of youth and its effect on womans bodies dallas might be the one with the longest staying power as her demeanor, sexual prowess and desires and insatiable ways will remain a turnon when the day comes where she no longer is as striking as she is today. while there are many women i would love to have they are the 3 i would die to have. i would even settle for 2 out of 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
I feel ya! See the pics and the little head takes over! The only reason I was able to use logic here was that I was using an iPad and I stretched the screen to block out that avatar!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #99
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
so right then add the quality that [ in my opinion] she is one of the hottest women on the planet and you have a total winner. how often do you have a woman that is drop dead gorgous and who's opinion and style you enjoy. often times after the sexond sog you are looking for an exit stratedgy with her either you would want a third sog or you might actually just enjoy talking to her.
Well you just there described the ideal provider,
no arguing with that. A provider 10 I suppose.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #100
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default in my opinion

but there are folks on here that are not in love with her attitude or don't think she is that hot [ heck there are people who prefer bbws] but in my opinion and apparently many others on here she is a great combination of looks , price, service [from the few reviews she has and her postings] and personality. that is a great thing. i am pretty sure i will never have the pleasure of seeing myself intertwined with her but it won't stop me from daydreaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Well you just there described the ideal provider,
no arguing with that. A provider 10 I suppose.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #101
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I would like to meet Shayla just to hear her say.

"Eh, take off you hoser"

Sympy.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #102
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Omg. Not another Shaytard thread.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #103
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
but there are folks on here that are not in love with her attitude or don't think she is that hot [ heck there are people who prefer bbws] but in my opinion and apparently many others on here she is a great combination of looks , price, service [from the few reviews she has and her postings] and personality. that is a great thing. i am pretty sure i will never have the pleasure of seeing myself intertwined with her but it won't stop me from daydreaming.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #104
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default probably more like

#1 pain in the ass and for that i am sorry but god you drive men crazy and i know i am not alone. i bet if you came here and banged me for 3 hours i would get this obsession out of my head and never even think about you again... really i promise. anyways you may not realize but just seeing this pics and reading the posts make guys feel like a million dollars so thanks for giving us guys a smile on our face and a bulge in our pants everyday it really is appreciated. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #105
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Thanks for inflating Shayla's ego, guys.

I am sure by the time I get to see her in a few days she is going to have a case of GPS and pricing will be out of my range

Then I will be fucked, but not in a good way, lol.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women