Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60426
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41766
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #91
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmericanAshley View Post
. . . I stay to myself just for this reason here. I don't read the boards that much and now that im getting more involved more gossip about me is coming to the light. If you would please message the hobbiest that you sent the list to and let them know. I don't need a bad rep. Im the sweetest girl you'll meet.
Sweetie, we don't want you to "stay by yourself". The board and community here is just that - a free exchange of information to help all of us. The big problem here is lies, mis-information, mis-trust, etc has invaded and it's all been caused by abusive management.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #92
SweetDanni
Account Disabled

User ID: 80405
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr Happy y'all all know this chic isn't managed! I'm sassy and on my own and piled up in a ball at the moment! Woo hoo!
Old 09-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #93
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

Quite frankly, no one should feel bad about how this thread has evolved. There was initial cause for concern regarding some providers. We all had small pieces of information, that when brought together as a collective, painted a more accurate picture. This is supposed to be how it works in a community of mature adults. I applaud Syd, Ginger, Liz & Ashley's behaviour during the course of these events. The mods handling of the situation was superb. We as a community came out stronger and more knowledgeable. That's how this is supposed to work.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #94
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2001 View Post
I really hope that is the case. Just seemed from the beginning to be headed in the wrong direction due to previous drama parties on here. The base idea of eliminating said manager and not supporting his product is a good one.
You know, I think it is really unfortunate that the actual problem is going to become lost in translation. In a perfect world the reader would be able to look past the bias and poor communication littered throughout this thread. Sadly, I'm afraid that won't be the case. Yep, I can see it now... everyone is going to focus on the witch hunt and disregard the fact that we have a serious problem here in AR. A problem that cannot be addressed back channel.

I'm not making pimp/ho hunting my personal Crusade. I don't have the time, energy, or patience to hold anyone's hand and walk them through Hobby 101. HOWEVER!!! When the management becomes an issue, when the MackDaddy has enough influence over his bitches that they are no longer credible members of the hobby, or when the PimpThug begins stalking and threatening other ladies/hobbyist, the issue becomes unavoidable.

Am I the only one who can see what is going on here? Multiple, high volume providers traveling together with their obnoxious, delusional pimp. Older, misguided providers recruiting girls who are naive and new to the hobby. Anyone else noticed the backpage pictures of girls who look like they aren't quite out of high school?? Add a splash of reality and what do we have here?! We've now migrated from basic, fun hobbying to human fucking sex-trafficing. Totally different playground and I don't want an invitation.

I'm not sure of anyone else's motives nor do I really care. I've been threatened by Pimp'a'Lot himself. I've heard his speech about pimp'n n hoe'n going back to the biblical days. (Pronounced BIBBE-LI-COOL <---WTF?!) Regardless of anyone's personal vendettas or grudges, the fact is still the same that this guy is becoming more and more aggressive with his recruiting tactics. The women who have been with him for any extended amount of time (3 come to mind) have developed some twisted version of Stockholm Syndrome. They are brainwashed. His goals are their goals. His thoughts are their thoughts. Throw in a bunch of egos, several thousand hobby dollars, and one EXTREME little dick complex and we have a big fucking mess. I've been saying it for months.

I'm not trying to damage anyone's reputation. I don't give a damn who's fucking who nor do I care how Johnny Hobby spends his Xmas bonus. I'm just tired of clients swallowing these obvious, poorly orchestrated lies. I think it is absurd to fret and worry about a safe playground when you're giving these idiots free reign of the monkey bars. And YES! I do think that it is unfair and a blatant slap in the face when my clients list me as a reference for a notorious Pimp'BarBee who has recently reentered the Arkansas community. I predict another Pimp'tard will reappear in the not too distant future; I shouldn't be expected to play nicely with her either. This group has pushed me into a semi-UTR position. I don't hobby as much as before and rarely do I allow myself to make new hobby friends. I'm constantly paranoid and anxious because I don't have a fucking pimp to protect me. I'm independent. Who is going to stand up for me if I don't stand up for myself?? I am offended when asked to provide a reference to these women. Recently a client disclosed my personal information and street address to a Little Blonde Vixen who repeated it to Big Black & Ugly. Imagine my surprise when he told me my new puppy's name. Then, the car incident. What's next?

I don't really understand the need for clients to gossip about me, my life, or my whereabouts to ANYONE. I mean, if you pay for the blowjob then she's going to suck your dick either way. I don't see the need to bash me or exchange my personal information for the service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmericanAshley View Post
They're going to be around no matter what we try to do. Its been around forever. they aren't scared of LE because most of them work with LE. And have been their whole career.

But as far as the bashing others names because of something you was told before you came to that person yourself.. That's not what we are here for. Im here to meet nice gentleman who are generous to us women. I love meeting people in the hobby.

But i accept the apologies. And im here for a while everybody!!
Watch out little rock!
Falsely accused? Be strong. It isn't the end of the world. I don't want to see a client dumb enough to believe that I belong to some traveling Pimp Circus. I'm not surprised you were accused. I remember noticing some interesting time stamps on a few of your backpage ads. It is possible that you and those in question were merely updating at the same time. Can't blame the community for being observant and cautious.

Pimping hasn't been around forever. Not even close. This inner-city pimp stereotype emerged somewhere around the 70s and has been glorified in rap music ad nauseum. Today, we have the internet. Providers are able to do our own marketing, screening, and budgeting. Pimps are an endangered species and they know it. That's why we notice this insidious infiltration of questionable characters here in hobby world. They are having to create board personalities, write reviews of their workers, and stake out the homes of potential prospects. If the bitch is pimped, don't see her. The bastards are almost extinct. Let em' die already.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:14 AM   #95
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

100% Brittany! The way you let them die is to NOT use them at all. By knowingly seeing girls who are pimped a Client is encouraging and extending the practice. He is then partially responsible for the situation, and walks away with the figurative blood on his hands. An independent Provider's recourse is to refuse to cooperate with anyone associated with pimps, and refuse to see Clients who support the practice.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #96
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
You know, I think ...
I am impressed, and aroused, at the same time. Eloquent, intelligent, and on the mark!
Old 09-28-2012, 05:31 AM   #97
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
I am impressed, and aroused, at the same time. Eloquent, intelligent, and on the mark!
Brains are included in the B-Rating, ufriend. And you might note Sexy-Brittany's Blonde highlights.

Thanks, Brit. Very well put!
Old 09-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #98
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

... and when that organ is aroused, fun times may be had by all.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #99
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
You know, I think...
Your entire statement was bold, truthful, poignant, refreshing, completely on-target, and simply...beautiful. I think I love you.

Can I claim you as my prodigy? Adopt you? Marry you? Lock you in my basement for my own selfish entertainment?
Old 09-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #100
newguy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

"You know, I think it is really unfortunate that the actual problem is going to become lost in translation."

That is the reason I had questions from the beginning. Had only the post been closed after the 2nd post I may have done something more productive with my time. (likely not)
Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #101
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

So again i ask the question. Why are pimped girls reviews in ,the independent reviews and not under agency. The stable is closer to agency than independent. I vote for the moderators to move all such threads to the correct forum.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #102
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
So again i ask the question. Why are pimped girls reviews in ,the independent reviews and not under agency. The stable is closer to agency than independent. I vote for the moderators to move all such threads to the correct forum.
That's above my pay grade, doc, but I like the suggestion. I'll ask the question upstream.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #103
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
+1! Quick, someone start a poll!
Old 09-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #104
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Dammit Girl...... Wish that it would have been me piled up in that ball....
And Everybody..... I'll personally vouch for Danni too!....
Yes I know it was a highjack....Sorry.... I'll "Try" not to do it again...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas Danni View Post
Mr Happy y'all all know this chic isn't managed! I'm sassy and on my own and piled up in a ball at the moment! Woo hoo!
Old 09-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #105
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Poll

And Ginger.... who better to start said poll than someone that is intelligent enough to research & is not afraid to go front and center…..Hmmm … I wonder who that might be…lol
My vote would have to go to the sexy redhead that recently relocated to the NW.
JMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
+1! Quick, someone start a poll!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women