Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2020, 10:13 PM   #91
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'll just say I've never taken a flu shot and I'm not taking the cooties virus vaccine shot. I understand why people will do so but it's just not for me and I'm not even scared of needles.

I do wear condoms though. That's what I'm really scared of in many different ways if I don't. I'm more concerned about catching something from not doing that. That's as close to a vaccine that I will be using.
Tell me if I'm wrong as my memory isn't that great. But you've said you avoid wearing masks. You said above you won't take a vaccine. And you've criticized Trump's Covid response. If so, there's some irony there. At least Trump has been pushing a vaccine, even if he's falling short on the example he's set for the rest of us with masks and social distancing. Still it looks like he's taking this a lot more seriously than you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Agreed. The flu shot is according to the CDC only 50% effective. According to some European health agencies its only 25% effective.

Here in Houston, Mayor Turner talks about how hard the Hispanic communities are affected by COVID. He doesn't talk about how much worse the COVID infections are in Mexico and how porous the border is.
Same deal. You've criticized lockdowns more than anyone on here, but also criticize masks, social distancing, and you say taking a vaccine is foolish. What do you think's going to happen if people don't do their part? When patients are dying because they can't get into ICU, and cities have to store dead bodies in trailers, like what's happening in El Paso right now? Lockdowns, that's what. They'll hurt our economy, but we'll have no choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Chances of dying from the vaccine are the same as from COVID LOL.
Haha. Yeah, LOL. Or more correctly, ROTFLMAO. Estimates are that around 5 to 15 people die from the flu vaccine every year, and 140 million people get the vaccine. Something like 240,000 people have died from Covid-19 this year.

I don't subscribe to this B.S. that the Covid vaccine is going to be a lot more dangerous than the flu vaccine because it's being rushed. It's doubly ironic that this criticism comes mostly from avid supporters of the President. And the President has been rushing a vaccine, which is the smartest thing he's done through the course of this epidemic. The sooner we've got widely distributed, effective vaccines, the fewer people will die and the quicker the economy can return to normal. That's of course assuming people are willing to get vaccinated.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 06:15 AM   #92
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
UC, no vaccine is 100% effective. So, if you take the PFizer vaccine you have a 90% chance of not getting sick from CV19.
Last I heard if you take NOTHING you have a 96+% of not getting sick with it.

By late December (after Xmas of course) Bitten/Kumola will have "cured" the virus.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 06:37 AM   #93
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Last I heard if you take NOTHING you have a 96+% of not getting sick with it.

By late December (after Xmas of course) Bitten/Kumola will have "cured" the virus.
Well you heard wrong. Confirmed cases are already 3.5% of the population in Texas and 5% of the population in my city. By March 31 of next year that may double. If we were to go to so-called herd immunity at 70% of the population, assuming 40% will be asymptomatic as estimated by the CDC and Strokey McDingDong, that’s 42% of the population who will get sick.. And if there is no herd immunity, because this sticks around like coronaviruses that cause the common cold, it will be higher and people will get it multiple times. That’s all if there is no vaccine.

As to your belief that Biden and Harris will cure the new coronavirus, that’s BS. It will be President Trump who laid the groundwork to end this epidemic with Operation Warp Speed, to develop and prepare to manufacture and distribute vaccines
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:32 AM   #94
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Real question is will you take a forced ( untested) vaccine ^^ AND if your under 70 years old CDC said 99% recovery So NO vaccine for you " LOL
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 01:19 PM   #95
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Real question is will you take a forced ( untested) vaccine ^^ AND if your under 70 years old CDC said 99% recovery So NO vaccine for you " LOL
The total population in USA aprox 330,000,000.

Lets assume there are 300,000,000 under age 70. Using the recovery number that you say you got from the CDC.

Number of people who do not recover = .01 * 300,000,000 = 3,000,000.

So just ask yourself do you want to take the chance that you are not one of the 3,000,000 deaths.

Currently the CV19 virus is infecting over 140,000 people per day. Herd immunity is not likely to be reached without a vaccine. Over time 300,000,000 people in the USA will become infected if the USA stays with what we are doing right now with social distancing.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:16 AM   #96
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Believe the media PSY-OPs so NO, and NO
But free country ( for now ) you take it you believe
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:20 AM   #97
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don’t confuse RDM with numbers. He’s still trying to figure out that whole “words” thing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:32 AM   #98
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Believe the media PSY-OPs so NO, and NO
But free country ( for now ) you take it you believe
The USA had 184,000 cases on Friday. That's an all time high. PFizer gave their vaccine to 22,000 people, 9 people got infected with CV19, the remaining 21,000 and change did not. Of the 22,000 who got the vaccine, no one died so far during Pfizer's phase 3 testing. It is not mandatory to take it, however it would be difficult to reach "Herd Immunity" with out 85,000 plus taking it or the one that Moderna comes out with.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 08:35 AM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, expect a rebuttal to that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 11-14-2020, 10:07 AM   #100
winn dixie
Premium Access

chinese wuhan virus
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well you heard wrong.
Actually, I heard correctly. Just like I heard that Pfizer had THE VACCINE ready to go mid-October! But in difference to the DimboCrats held off any official word from them until AFTER the election ... while TESTING was ongoing and the stat used to ERRONEOUSLY identify a "second wave" of "cases" ....! TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD.

BTW: If one digs deeply into "hospitalization" stats one will see (if they remain open minded) that the seriousness of illnesses to generate the occupation of "a bed" (which is how the medical profession identifies hospitalization stats) depends upon ...

THE NUMBER OF AVAILABLE BEDS!

In the case of COVID19 2020 the OCCUPATION OF A BED means another $50,000 + for the hospital ... PER PATIENT who is diagnosed with COVID19 by a test.

Folks have been saying it since March. Because it's true.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:51 AM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The USA had 184,000 cases on Friday.
No the USA didn't!

184,000 people MAY HAVE had a positive test, if the test was properly administered and the results properly developed and reported.

Do you also get "Climate Change" confused with "ManMade climate" differences?

I thought so!
Old 11-14-2020, 12:06 PM   #103
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Tell me if I'm wrong as my memory isn't that great. But you've said you avoid wearing masks. You said above you won't take a vaccine. And you've criticized Trump's Covid response. If so, there's some irony there. At least Trump has been pushing a vaccine, even if he's falling short on the example he's set for the rest of us with masks and social distancing. Still it looks like he's taking this a lot more seriously than you are.
I said that many months ago before I knew just how serious the cooties virus was at the time. Hell, half the people around me were not even wearing masks then. Now, best of luck where I live even getting into a store without wearing one. Now having said that, I am still not taking a cooties virus prevention shot unless my employer requires me to do so.

Also Tiny, if Trump was taking it so seriously; why the fuck was he holding so many rallies with people not wearing masks and not practicing social distancing? Or hosting White House events with people doing the same? Pfizer took it seriously, Trump did not. All Trump did was try to discredit Faucci after the doctor realized he was initially wrong about the severity of the virus. Is that Trump taking it seriously to you?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:10 PM   #104
winn dixie
Premium Access

Elon musk had 2 positive tests and 2 negative tests I believe taken this week. The wuhan virus testing has proved to be suspect at best!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:15 PM   #105
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So you're basically calling it a FAKE DISEASE, right?

Just checking.

Nice avatar. No log cabin?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women