Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2021, 12:00 PM   #91
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
I know enough not to ever vote conservative.
Are you still voting in the UK? That's the only place I am know where there is a Conservative Party (aka the Tories). Do you have dual citizenship? Isn't it illegal to vote in both countries?

Anyone who believes one party or one ideology is 100% correct 100% of the time with 100% of its candidates on 100% of the issues is naive, unsophisticated, simple-minded and ignorant as fuck.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:03 PM   #92
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Better than 50-50 chance the Republicans regain control of the House.

Odds favor the Democrats keeping control of the Senate and possibly pickig up at least 1 seat. 34 seats up for reelection, 14 Democratic and 20 Republican. Only about 10 of the 34 races are considered toss-ups. Seat in Pennsylvania, currently Republican, has the greatest odds of flipping. Second most likely is Warnock's seat in Georgia. Trump is backing Herschel Walker, who doesn't even live in Georgia. Next 2 seats most likely to flip are also held by Republicans -- Wisconsin and North Carolina.

Obviously a lot can change in 16 months, and much of that depends on Biden's success or failure as POTUS. In my opinion, I think Trump's continued pushing of election fraud will end up hurting the chances of Republicans in certain states. Unless, of course, some of the allegations turn out to be true.
Good analysis, speedy. You're even trying to look open-minded about those allegations lol. I'm impressed.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:48 PM   #93
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Anyone who believes one party or one ideology is 100% correct 100% of the time with 100% of its candidates on 100% of the issues is naive, unsophisticated, simple-minded and ignorant as fuck.
For once we agree! Try telling that to your fellow Republicans/cons in this forum. I'll let you in on a little secret, I vote for almost as many Green Party candidates as I do Democrats...
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 04:56 PM   #94
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know enough not to ever vote conservative. I know that if an elected official is gonna cry "mass voter fraud" he/she had better have some form of evidence to back it up or else they will be looked at for what they truly are, which is a sore loser, joke throwing a temper tantrum.
That's because you're a Liberal. It's not like you give anything much thought.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 06:57 PM   #95
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I fully agree that a lot can happen and I'm betting it will all be bad for Democrats and Trump will not have any impact on the House mid-terms.

With the House back in the hands of Republicans, the Biden Presidency will effectively be over.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 07:14 PM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I fully agree that a lot can happen and I'm betting it will all be bad for Democrats and Trump will not have any impact on the House mid-terms.

With the House back in the hands of Republicans, the Biden Presidency will effectively be over.
It was over before it started. Trump will have a huge impact on all politics the next few years. He’s been destroying RINOS for months. Cheney/Murkosky for example.

Here’s another example;

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 23, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Good news! RINO Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona has restated the fact that he is not running for the United States Senate. It would not matter, however, because he could not get the nomination after failing to perform on the Voter Fraud in Arizona. Also, there is no way he would get my endorsement, which means, his aspirations would be permanently put to rest anyway. Again, thank you to our brave Republicans in the Arizona State Senate for their bravery in putting forward the Forensic Audit. Everybody is anxiously awaiting the result!

###
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:18 PM   #97
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's because you're a Liberal. It's not like you give anything much thought.
If conservatives had any critical thinking skills, they would accept the ass whoopin they took like adults and move on, rather than parroting a defeated old man acting like a child. Claiming fraud with zero evidence is not what I would call "giving something a lot of thought"

The biggest demographic among conservatives is uneducated male over 35 for a reason, and you are a prime example of that demographic.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:22 PM   #98
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

You might be right, emphasis on the might. But right now the white house, senate, and house belong to the democrats where it should be.

If the Republicans weren't so worried then they wouldn't be scrambling to change the rules and suppress the vote, because that is the only way your side can win. The more Trump holds his dunce rallies and open his mouth the more he will encourage people to show up to the polls and beat his ass again.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:34 PM   #99
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump will have a huge impact on all politics the next few years.

Yes he will, but the point that I am making and made it the day it was "final" that Biden had won the White House and the Dem's got 50 seats, is that Democrat policies irrespective of Trump, will fuck up so bad as we see them doing right now with their border policy and more important at the grass roots level, what they are doing with education, sorry, indoctrination.

If people are not watching Fox News or other Conservative media, who I suppose are showing the same thing Fox is, I don't know because I don't watch them, they have no idea about what is going on in school board meetings all over this country and the backlash against the crime wave going on.

CNN and MSNBC are not showing any of this to their viewers so they have no idea what I'm talking about. This indoctrination of children will ( could be ) the single most important issue for House seats in the 2022 election and it won't be about which Republican is being supported by Trump or who pledges allegiance to Trump, it will be 100% what Democrats are doing and the average American is not going to like what they are seeing.

Of course I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Some of the latest polling does show Biden holding fast over 60% on Covid but his numbers are dropping like a rock in every other category. I doubt he is over 50 % ( and falling ) on every other policy and I expect crime and the border to get much, much worse and "identity politics" will be the death of the Democrat party.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:41 PM   #100
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

critical race theory is taking a beating! As it should.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:40 PM   #101
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You might be right, emphasis on the might. But right now the white house, senate, and house belong to the democrats where it should be.

If the Republicans weren't so worried then they wouldn't be scrambling to change the rules and suppress the vote, because that is the only way your side can win. The more Trump holds his dunce rallies and open his mouth the more he will encourage people to show up to the polls and beat his ass again.

if the Democrats weren't so worried about illegal voting they wouldn't be screaming it's "unfair" to their illegal voting block.

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 06:44 AM   #102
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Good analysis, speedy. You're even trying to look open-minded about those allegations lol. I'm impressed.
That's why my predictions in 2018 and 2020 were close to 100% correct.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 08:07 AM   #103
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
If conservatives had any critical thinking skills, they would accept the ass whoopin they took like adults and move on, rather than parroting a defeated old man acting like a child. Claiming fraud with zero evidence is not what I would call "giving something a lot of thought"

The biggest demographic among conservatives is uneducated male over 35 for a reason, and you are a prime example of that demographic.
Yeah right, The Democrats had over a Dozen Candidates and they nominated the worse one. I guess that took some critical thinking, lol.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:18 AM   #104
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah right, The Democrats had over a Dozen Candidates and they nominated the worse one. I guess that took some critical thinking, lol.
Yeah and Trump got his ass beat by that worst candidate now didn't he?

Republicans had the best candidate out of both sides in the 2016 primaries (John Kasich) and you chose the worst one, just because of his loud mouth. Why? Because conservatives don't think, they follow. Now Trump is nothing but a one term bitch!!

Old 06-24-2021, 09:04 AM   #105
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah and Trump got his ass beat by that worst candidate now didn't he?

Republicans had the best candidate out of both sides in the 2016 primaries (John Kasich) and you chose the worst one, just because of his loud mouth. Why? Because conservatives don't think, they follow. Now Trump is nothing but a one term bitch!!

Yeah and the first time ever on stage he kicks everybody's ass. What's your fucking point?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women