Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
test
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41658
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-03-2020, 11:02 PM   #91
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Open a brothel in Nevada, and put up a sign that says "no blacks allowed," and then see how that works out for you. Businesses in the US are not allowed to discriminate on the basis of race, and that goes for all legal businesses, from giant corporations to sole proprietor massage therapists. The illegality of sex work is the loophole.
Your Nevada brothel example is BS because if a girl working there does not want to see a certain client, they are not forced to do so - they can just stay out of the lineup. Again, no matter how you want to try and twist things, there is no law that forces an individual to have sex with someone they choose not to.

And you just admitted that no such law exists

Any person, whether they are a provider, client, whomever are free to choose who they wish to sleep with. Has ZERO to do with discrimination
Old 12-04-2020, 05:31 PM   #92
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Wizard, a lot of indigenous pittsburghers inside the city limits recognize racism when they see it. When you go to the suburbs and even more so the rural areas, that percentage goes down significantly. Pensyltucky.
So, in other words, once you are out of Allegheny County, everybody is full out KKK robe owning, cross burning rednecks, with no teeth, who fuck their sisters?

Says one of the guys talking about stereotypical racism.

I can show you the Allegheny county crime statistics that show your chances of being murdered, shot, robbed or attacked by someone black, why don't you refer to all the crimes against blacks by whites in Armstrong, Butler, or Westmoreland counties????

Why? Because there ISN'T ANY!!!!!!

Like or not, we are guaranteed freedom of association, that's a constitutional right, you have no say in who anyone else wants to see, talk to, fuck, or interact with an any other manner.

Why do you insist on believing someone else's rights ends where yours begin? Selfishness is what it is, and the false belief you deserve something you don't, and that you are entitled to it, because someone owned a slave 200 years ago.

My relatives were dying in Ireland from starvation long after Slavery ended, or, fleeing the coming wars in Europe, and likely starving there as well. I OWE YOU NOTHING!

The statement I quoted is one of the many racist things I have seen so far in this thread, and yes, people outside the city can see racism, and its very clear, every time you play the race card, and accuse us of what you are guilty of, the psychological term is "PROJECTION" you take your race hatred and blame us for having it too.

You gotta keep shoving it in our faces, and you know what, its beyond old, I used to care, but honestly, its long gone, You made your shithole cities and neighborhoods, and ran them into the ground so low, that even blacks won't stay there, the North Side, Mexican War Streets, East Liberty, the East Hills, all looked like Bosnia after the civil war, and eventually when nothing is left, the rich developers come in and build 300K townhouses, AKA Federal Street, or 3K per month Condos, AKA Bakery Square and East Liberty.

In my lifetime I've watched the Hill district become and stay a ghetto, Urban creep and the locusts who accompany it, destroy and then leave neighborhoods, weekly shootings become daily shootings, and all I can say after all that time is, the BEST THING about Allegheny County is, seeing it in the rearview mirror as you leave, and go back to a place where you don't have to lock your cars or the doors on your house, and you don't have to cross the street when you see what in good likelyhood is a potential criminal with his pants hanging off his ass.

You wanna point fingers???

Start at home, and point at the real problem, YOUR people, and what YOUR PEOPLE DO TO EACH OTHER!

Then, MAYBE.

I'll give a fuck again.
Old 12-04-2020, 05:40 PM   #93
Devo
Valued Poster

And until then, enjoy living in the Plantations the Democrats built for you to live in, and kill each other off at a faster rate than the KKK Democrats could ever have done with a rope.

During the civil war, a ton of good Northern Americans fought and died, to end the institution of Slavery, and, you just helped elect an old white guy who called you all "Super Predators" and enacted legislation to put blacks into jail for longer than whites because of the form your illegal stuff was in.

Fucker stood beside Robert Byrd, a real KLANSMAN, and shook his hand, went to his funeral and talked about what a great man he was, and you knelt and licked his hand as you voted.

I GUAR AN TEE, you have more in common with the people in the hinterlands than you'll ever know, but at least we are smart enough to see it, and not take the government cheese, in a mousetrap.

OR, bitch endlessly for the shitty start our relatives had when we came to this country, Irish, Slavs, all were the bottom of the barrel, treated worse than blacks, but you know what, you do what you have to for the next generation, improve your families lot, and then do it again.

Tough to do when you know longer have families, or the desire to do better for the next generation.
Old 12-04-2020, 05:50 PM   #94
Devo
Valued Poster

Old 12-04-2020, 05:52 PM   #95
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Guys let’s get this thread back on encounter or let it go.

Thank you

The Dr
Old 12-04-2020, 06:33 PM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Geez, I remember what Buffy/Chloe looked like back in her early days. She was hot but not a great performer. She was new to the game. So now that’s she’s an older hood rat, how are oral skills? Is she more enthusiastic? Should I get her white or black lingerie as a gift?
Old 12-04-2020, 07:34 PM   #97
livermore
Premium Access

WTF? This eccie right? Everyone just chill out.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:00 PM   #98
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Would have to buy white I'd think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Geez, I remember what Buffy/Chloe looked like back in her early days. She was hot but not a great performer. She was new to the game. So now that’s she’s an older hood rat, how are oral skills? Is she more enthusiastic? Should I get her white or black lingerie as a gift?
Old 12-05-2020, 05:07 AM   #99
Wizard2019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

Old 12-06-2020, 10:55 AM   #100
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
So, in other words, once you are out of Allegheny County, everybody is full out KKK robe owning, cross burning rednecks, with no teeth, who fuck their sisters?

I can show you the Allegheny county crime statistics that show your chances of being murdered, shot, robbed or attacked by someone black, why don't you refer to all the crimes against blacks by whites in Armstrong, Butler, or Westmoreland counties????

Like or not, we are guaranteed freedom of association, that's a constitutional right, you have no say in who anyone else wants to see, talk to, fuck, or interact with an any other manner.

Why do you insist on believing someone else's rights ends where yours begin? Selfishness is what it is, and the false belief you deserve something you don't, and that you are entitled to it, because someone owned a slave 200 years ago.

My relatives were dying in Ireland from starvation long after Slavery ended, or, fleeing the coming wars in Europe, and likely starving there as well. I OWE YOU NOTHING!

The statement I quoted is one of the many racist things I have seen so far in this thread, and yes, people outside the city can see racism, and its very clear, every time you play the race card, and accuse us of what you are guilty of, the psychological term is "PROJECTION" you take your race hatred and blame us for having it too.

You gotta keep shoving it in our faces, and you know what, its beyond old, I used to care, but honestly, its long gone, You made your shithole cities and neighborhoods, and ran them into the ground so low, that even blacks won't stay there, the North Side, Mexican War Streets, East Liberty, the East Hills, all looked like Bosnia after the civil war, and eventually when nothing is left, the rich developers come in and build 300K townhouses, AKA Federal Street, or 3K per month Condos, AKA Bakery Square and East Liberty.

In my lifetime I've watched the Hill district become and stay a ghetto, Urban creep and the locusts who accompany it, destroy and then leave neighborhoods, weekly shootings become daily shootings, and all I can say after all that time is, the BEST THING about Allegheny County is, seeing it in the rearview mirror as you leave, and go back to a place where you don't have to lock your cars or the doors on your house, and you don't have to cross the street when you see what in good likelyhood is a potential criminal with his pants hanging off his ass.

Start at home, and point at the real problem, YOUR people, and what YOUR PEOPLE DO TO EACH OTHER!

Then, MAYBE.

I'll give a fuck again.
Your first paragraph is a straw man that you put up to argue against. I never said any of that. I simply said that the amount of racism increases when you get outside the city limits. It does.

Then you go and double down with a bunch of racist generalizations. LOL
Old 12-06-2020, 11:24 AM   #101
Wizard2019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The racist people in this thread aren't going to convince us normal johns. And us normal johns aren't going to convince the racists. I know I participated in the tit for tat but us non-racist guys, we just really gotta give it a rest. You're not going to convince some sad sorry racist white guy on the internet, especially not on a forum about hos. Give it a rest, guys.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:18 AM   #102
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Your first paragraph is a straw man that you put up to argue against. I never said any of that. I simply said that the amount of racism increases when you get outside the city limits. It does.

Then you go and double down with a bunch of racist generalizations. LOL
You are just plain full of shit, I grew up in very rural areas and it has been my experience that there are far more racists in the cities than out side of them. Hell you can boil it down with straight mathematics, geography does not determine ones potential level of racism.

You are aware that despite what the media says racism does go multi directional, right?
Old 12-09-2020, 10:23 AM   #103
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post

Then, MAYBE.

I'll give a fuck again.
You really replied in a thread about a racist encounter with a wall of text and “what about black on black crime”. Jeez.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:45 AM   #104
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
You really replied in a thread about a racist encounter with a wall of text and “what about black on black crime”. Jeez.
Racist encounter? Mebbe there should be a new section for racist encounters.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:43 PM   #105
iaim2plz05
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Why is this thread still open
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Babydoll2211

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women