Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2020, 01:34 PM   #91
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
Some of all of the above, really. But it's a bit more than that.

As a community, we were pretty quick to crap all over the agency system once independent providers started to become established, with comments like "I ain't paying no pimp!" Ignoring that, as has otherwise been pointed out, having a middleman has some value as an accountability choke-point. There is only so much you can personally do to hold a provider accountable for poor behavior, poor service, or poor attitude. You can post a bad review - maybe people will see it, maybe they won't. You can personally decide to not see that provider anymore. But basically, they can keep on getting away with those behaviors indefinitely, or until enough hobbyists become aware that it affects their business. At which point, the provider changes her name and starts again (possibly with a boost, being perceived as an apparent "new girl"...). An agency owner will take action after a few complaints, and take the girl off the schedule if the complaints continue. Oh, and I wouldn't be paying a "pimp" either, because agency owners are not what most people think of when they think "pimp" (where the "pimp" takes all of the money, dribbles out some from time to time as the girl has needs, and basically controls her life - that's pretty despicable).

Oh - we did the above, unless it was convenient not to. As an example, I will cite He Who Shall Not Be Named in Shadyside... :-) Because he had the "hottest" girls in the area at the time, even though we all knew he treated them like crap (and he honestly didn't treat his customers much better). And yeah, I'm guilty there too - though in all honesty, I wouldn't have done so at all if I had not been able to bypass his incredibly intrusive screening process. That was probably selfish behavior.

Even with that dilute type of "accountability", we also had most of the means of accountability squelched because negative reviews were basically not allowed on Indys (they were almost never approved for publication), unless the provider involved was "unloved" somehow. And if you would post a negative review on another site, you ran the risk that basically *no one* who was Indys-based would even see you. We're all aware of a number of instances where a provider refused to schedule with someone, stating point-blank that it was because he'd posted negative reviews (of other providers) in the past. The influence of the Indys echo chamber extended beyond that site.

I also don't think we did enough to support the providers back during the "Local 250 Wars" that were evidencing the behaviors we actually wanted to see. I'm not sure exactly how we would have done that. But I'm sure we could have done more than we did.

I also do not forget that a number of hobbyists were complicit in all of this. The cancellation scams would never have worked if there wasn't a large enough number of hobbyists who would agree to play the game.
Ok, I hear you.

Put the agencies out of business eliminating that level of accountability

Eliminate accountability on Indys by not allowing negative reviews unless it was of someone "unloved"

Punish accountability on other sites and run the risk that basically *no one* who was Indys-based would even see you after that. (which explains why most hofo on Indy's providers here was exchange in private)

Then the Indy hobbyist cancellation scams by white knight hobbyists trying to curry favor with certain local providers
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 01:37 PM   #92
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
Honestly, this is the part the I'm most unhappy about. Before all this, we had a fairly steady flow of visiting providers from Ohio and Upstate New York, usually at least one or two per month, because they understood they could make money here. A lot of them were not "great", but they were typically pleasant to spend time with and paid some attention to whether the client enjoyed the experience.

Now ... it's just crickets. Nobody wants to come here anymore.
Agreed. Good traveling providers (especially ones who did not require personal information and charge a fair price) could clean up here given the state of the market

Has to be a way to get some of them back
Old 08-26-2020, 01:40 PM   #93
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Agreed. Good traveling providers (especially ones who did not require personal information and charge a fair price) could clean up here given the state of the market

Has to be a way to get some of them back
Personal information is the new norm whether you like it or not. They can still “clean up” here. Lol
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 01:43 PM   #94
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'd also like to remind some folks of a couple other minor details to correct their statements..

1. Pittsburgh was not the only city that had a horrible reputation for cancellation.
Cleveland was far worse.

2. "Local" 250??
Y'all do remember that the head shop steward wasn't even from Pittsburgh right?? Nor were the "ladies" primarily responsible for the book and cancel schemes.

3. Indy's was already on its downward spiral when DG came onto the scene.
(Don't read too much into this statement Bambino, jus stating facts)

4. The site only gave one the impression of security. I don't think people were as paranoid at the beginning and didn't really notice because it was a fun site for a few years.

4. I personally know that moderators always had the power to not only read PM's but I know of 2 that would "edit" them.
(Again pre-Dreamgirl days)
How do I know that?
In the early days of chat one could (with the right keystrokes) read all the chat logs. Including mod meetings.

Oh and there's the time back in 07 that a female mod came into chat complaining about a ncns and ranted about entering his account and seeing what he was up to instead of being at her place.

4th.....
Clickbait ads, feature spots, paid for features for the gals, silver mine and that ordinary $50 fee later introduced...
And who else remembers the game room introduced later on with games one could play for a small fee?
Ya do know that pi himself once told me himself that he was making bank so there's that.

5th and final point.
This is for DG
There always has and ALWAYS will be harassment, bullying and attempted outings. It's never going away.
You were a huge part of a big ripoff at the end of the sites life.
Your name was front and foremost and until the final days and you relished that fact.
You are just as much a bully as anyone so stop with the false pleas of innocence.
Your "man" put you in the position of responsibility so your anger at the victims of his scams is woefully misdirected.

And no one can "chargeback" a site that they don't admit to being a part of.
I like others paid cash, in my case it was the one time and never another dime but you get the point.

Y'all really are amusing.
Great additional info Jinny.

It really is amusing to see Dreamgurl assert some of the things she has. And I am glad you too pointed out her false please of innocence. Everyone knows PI was making bank there. And that the end scam enriched PI and DG.

She knows the chargeback talk is all silly BS - just a way to deflect from her and PI ripping people off
Old 08-26-2020, 01:49 PM   #95
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
No good deed goes unpunished. When you are in the spotlight you will cast shadows. I was thrust into the spotlight by my association with PI. When he sold it and retired, people came to me for Advice. I tried to help. Eccie was down for FOUR months at the exact time this happened. Lots of people freaking out. I don’t regret trying to help. And this continued slander campaign won’t stop me from continuing to help when I can. Again, it really just makes for a hostile environment rather than affecting me personally or my bottom line.

I paid with a credit card. I paid monthly with a recurring charge. I did not know PI then, and I never stopped paying when he and I became friends. I then paid for lifetime premium on the new site with the new owners. When it shut down, I did a charge back with my credit card company, just as I have done with Slixa and Eros in the past. Same as I did withTryst. If they shut down I’ll do a chargeback. If eccies revenue model allowed for that, I’d pay here as well.

I pay with a credit card to all of the platforms I use. I don’t have anything to hide.

Thanks for your input Jinny. I’m aware that there has always been harassment. People can choose to accept that or not. I choose to not and say that it has a negative affect on the “hobby” as a whole.

And, thanks! You are pretty amusing yourself.

Have a great hump day everyone!

The repetition and continuing to make assumptions And accusations when no one actually knows the truth is not helping anything. Also it’s harassment whether you like it or not.

And to once again answer the original question at hand, “is the LOCAL scene as bad as THIS SITE makes it seem.” No, these threads, the slander, blanket statements about all whores, harassing clients for positive comments or reviews, and general lack of respect for others DOES NOT represent the scene that I’m familiar with by any means.
Come on,it has been fairly common knowledge that PI was still involved at the end, he just had you as his frontperson. He got to shield himself from potential liability while still reaping the benefits. Pretty smart on his part if I do say. Not so smart on your part IMO. But since it seems both of you cashed out with the big ripoff at the end, I guess neither care
Old 08-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #96
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Personal information is the new norm whether you like it or not. They can still “clean up” here. Lol
No it is not, no matter how much you say it. I have never once been asked for personal info in Florida for example and I have hobbied a lot there on trips the past four years
Old 08-26-2020, 01:58 PM   #97
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No it is not, no matter how much you say it. I have never once been asked for personal info in Florida for example and I have hobbied a lot there on trips the past four years
I travel to Florida several times per year with full screening and Advanced payment of my entire trips expenses and I charge my traveling rate which is higher than my Pittsburgh rate.

I’ll be in Naples in a few weeks. All expenses paid. Stop it Berry. You sound like a weirdo who cant reason with reality.

If anyone can be accused of trying to control the market pricing it’s guys like you.

We are supplying the demand dear. Like it or not that’s capitalism for you!
Old 08-26-2020, 02:06 PM   #98
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I travel to Florida several times per year with full screening and Advanced payment of my entire trips expenses and I charge my traveling rate which is higher than my Pittsburgh rate.

I’ll be in Naples in a few weeks. All expenses paid. Stop it Berry. You sound like a weirdo who cant reason with reality.
Just because you may find some fools to share their personal information and work history with you (and put themselves at risk of being extorted), as well as convince them to pay in advance, does not mean it is common practice.

Those guys are suckers who probably deserve what could happen to them.

I have seen numerous local Florida providers the last 4 years. Not a single one required any personal information or deposit.

Please don't try to tell us otherwise
Old 08-26-2020, 02:12 PM   #99
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just because you may find some fools to share their personal information and work history with you (and put themselves at risk of being extorted), as well as convince them to pay in advance, does not mean it is common practice.

Those guys are suckers who probably deserve what could happen to them.

I have seen numerous local Florida providers the last 4 years. Not a single one required any personal information or deposit.

Please don't try to tell us otherwise
It is common practice. And hey I’m not denying that! There are providers everywhere who don’t require info. And just like anywhere else, if you don’t like what they ask for just move on!

Just saying that I and many others get our full traveling rate plus fully paid travel expenses. In Florida

And PS any client accounts really actually worried about discretion wouldn’t be posting on a hobby board 24/7
I’d you think the feds aren’t all over this shit.. well you’re dumb.
Discretion goes both ways. I guess y’all didn’t get that Memo.
Old 08-26-2020, 02:14 PM   #100
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well Jinny, if you give someone $500 cash who knows it’s shutting down in days is a different story.
Not if one had really looked at the previous year's decline, it was as though some thought it'd help stop the inevitable.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:18 PM   #101
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Jinny, sorry but I think you read my post wrong . I never said or implied in my post you did qualify for SS. I said that was the topic of the thread.
You said others do... I was merely clarifying that.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:30 PM   #102
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Come on,it has been fairly common knowledge that PI was still involved at the end, he just had you as his frontperson. He got to shield himself from potential liability while still reaping the benefits. Pretty smart on his part if I do say. Not so smart on your part IMO. But since it seems both of you cashed out with the big ripoff at the end, I guess neither care
The man has a federal charge on his record and paid nearly 70,000 in fines. I think he’s suffered enough berry. Let’s let him enjoy his life with his children and be thankful for the time you all had to take advantage of the early Indys days. Why are you so salty?
Old 08-26-2020, 03:42 PM   #103
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
My car is a lease. I only purchase Harleys. Keep making shit up it’s quite entertaining!
So what? People stroke checks for leases too. They buy down the payment. I would advise against it, but many people do.

https://www.mbusa.com/en/special-offers
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:48 PM   #104
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So what? People stroke checks for leases too. They buy down the payment. I would advise against it, but many people do.

https://www.mbusa.com/en/special-offers
Your point? I actually won a lemon lawsuit against MB recently. I won’t be taking your advice about anything. But thanks for the offer!

PS I own several vehicles. A whole fleet in fact. Long before any affiliation with Indys. Better step up your stalking game bam.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:27 PM   #105
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Your point? I actually won a lemon lawsuit against MB recently. I won’t be taking your advice about anything. But thanks for the offer!

PS I own several vehicles. A whole fleet in fact. Long before any affiliation with Indys. Better step up your stalking game bam.
What is your point? Buy/lease. It’s still considered a purchase. I’ve had 7 Mercedes, I stopped buying them years ago. Their quality and reliability went south. Now go out and wash your fleet of cars. Yeah, that’s the ticket!!!!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women