Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41714
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #91
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I hope I didn't start a shit storm. I just figured it had something to do with them because they were the ones responding. Like I said. I' m slow. LOL.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #92
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, DD, in a much earlier post, you DID say my name, and you've intimated that the "three" included me and were from the Spiderhole several times. It is pretty well established which "three" ladies from KC you mean. I'll go and look for the post if you like, and, I have no problem coming alone to call you a liar and a child, maybe the DOJ Organized Crime unit will record our conversation and someday I'll get called to testify. Actually, I'm pretty sure they probably watch you every day. I have NO idea who or what the fuck you're talking about when you mention another handle - again, you've seriously got your wires crossed. Now, if you are referring to another "three", well, it sure would be convenient of you to change your story now, wouldn't it. Look, DD, people talk, and you do a lot of it, and more than me. For someone in your position, I would think you would know when to shut the fuck up.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #93
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Johnny, whatever - I'm tired of even replying to your dribble. You never engaged me publicly in a thread until I denied you an appointment because you completely skeeved me out in private conversations. And that is the real story, isn't it? BTW, I won't see your reply, you get the ignore button. If you are so preoccupied with my posts that it causes you such strong feelings, try the ignore feature yourself.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #94
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
There is no 3, there is no coven and there's no fric n' frac or whatever the hell a couple of you choose to say and no one was invited here.

I dance to the beat of my own drum, some like it....some don't, but every person on this board has the right to ignore my posts or respond to them. If you don't like the response I give to yours, then don't post or better yet, don't egg it on.

I don't have puppets, I don't have lapdogs (the same can't be said for some in this thread).

If you don't like me, then ignore my posts instead of trying to insult me and show me what an ass you can be and yes, that goes for both guys and gals. The insults only make you look bad, not me.

You want the KC forum to change for the better, that's great, but the behavior that some of you dislike so much needs to change within. Some WK like there's no other, some accept the bait n' switch, some excuse the NCNSing and when you (hobbyists) get called out on that behavior, then you get all pissy. Then lets not forget to mention when a provider gets called out for her bad behavior, OMG the world comes to an end and she defends her actions until everyone gets into a pissing match. Its not a one way street, everyone needs to step up their game.

Now now, what the fuck are you bitching about, isnt this what you wanted? An open board free for all. I mean you with through substantial lengths to get what you wanted. The truth is you didnt like a particular provider, when your bitching and complaining about that provider on the board didnt get the results you wanted you felt the need to bring in a group of RE tards, to go after the Hook tard. Now your not stupid but neither are some of us, you took this opportunity to either force the mods to capitulate to your desires or you were going to force them out. I am not a fan per say of the mods, but they were only mods for 2 months. Once you forced them out you were going to get those whom were a little more controllable to apply for the position. You felt everyone would sit back and allow this crap to go on. Problem is your Retards didnt leave, why is that, oh yeah its not because we responded to their comments, its because the mods didnt leave. So they continue to attack and undermine the mods on a daily basis, why would they do that, hmmmm because their still here. Oh and by the way thought nothing I say would get to you, on and you are very correct, I am an ass, asshole, prick, mother fucker, bastard and I can be a whole lot worse when I properly motivated.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #95
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Actually, DD, in a much earlier post, you DID say my name, and you've intimated that the "three" included me and were from the Spiderhole several times. It is pretty well established which "three" ladies from KC you mean. I'll go and look for the post if you like, and, I have no problem coming alone to call you a liar and a child, maybe the DOJ OC unit will record our conversation and someday I'll get called to testify. Actually, I'm pretty sure they probably watch you every day. I have NO idea who or what the fuck you're talking about when you mention another handle - again, you've seriously got your wires crossed. Now, if you are referring to another "three", well, it sure would be convenient of you to change your story now, wouldn't it. Look, DD, people talk, and you do a lot of it, and more than me. For someone in your position, I would think you would know when to shut the fuck up.
My apologies Jackie. I hadn't read the other posts. I just made an assumption from the fact that the response came right on the heels of his post and the heat of the reply. I'll shut up now.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #96
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL You really do give me too much credit.

Thanks for the laugh today.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #97
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm no "modtard", but I believe this thread has run it's course and is in fact proving the validity of the OP's point.

Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #98
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

DD, you're seriously off your meds. You really do give her (and several others) too much credit.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #99
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Now now, what the fuck are you bitching about, isnt this what you wanted? An open board free for all. I mean you with through substantial lengths to get what you wanted. The truth is you didnt like a particular provider, when your bitching and complaining about that provider on the board didnt get the results you wanted you felt the need to bring in a group of RE tards, to go after the Hook tard. Now your not stupid but neither are some of us, you took this opportunity to either force the mods to capitulate to your desires or you were going to force them out. I am not a fan per say of the mods, but they were only mods for 2 months. Once you forced them out you were going to get those whom were a little more controllable to apply for the position. You felt everyone would sit back and allow this crap to go on. Problem is your Retards didnt leave, why is that, oh yeah its not because we responded to their comments, its because the mods didnt leave. So they continue to attack and undermine the mods on a daily basis, why would they do that, hmmmm because their still here. Oh and by the way thought nothing I say would get to you, on and you are very correct, I am an ass, asshole, prick, mother fucker, bastard and I can be a whole lot worse when I properly motivated.
Is this really true? WTF?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #100
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I'm no "modtard", but I believe this thread has run it's course and is in fact proving the validity of the OP's point.

Yes, Allie, it is.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #101
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Actually, DD, in a much earlier post, you DID say my name, and you've intimated that the "three" included me and were from the Spiderhole several times. It is pretty well established which "three" ladies from KC you mean. I'll go and look for the post if you like, and, I have no problem coming alone to call you a liar and a child, maybe the DOJ OC unit will record our conversation and someday I'll get called to testify. Actually, I'm pretty sure they probably watch you every day. I have NO idea who or what the fuck you're talking about when you mention another handle - again, you've seriously got your wires crossed. Now, if you are referring to another "three", well, it sure would be convenient of you to change your story now, wouldn't it. Look, DD, people talk, and you do a lot of it, and more than me. For someone in your position, I would think you would know when to shut the fuck up.
Please point out where I mentioned you by name, actually had you let me finish with my posting you would have found out who the 3 were, but you fucking had to jump in their, if you look at my post carefully you would see that I said "i will give you a hint, 3 witches), did you wait for the second hint...hmmm no, it would have been "Syble". But the way you have reacted and the way SG has reacted, maybe there are 3 witches. I do wonder why the DOJ OC would be interested in me, I am just a businessman who happens to be sicilian, but I do know this, those guys arent around all the time and you know I would have thought you would be smater than to throw around silly threats like that, you might do that to the wrong person someday so I would be very careful, I am just looking out for you.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #102
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Really . . . ok. I'm done. DD, you are seriously in need of a vacation (like IRL) because we have both discussed, on this very forum, in the open, your ties to organized crime and you have stated, in the open, that many people you know have expressed their displeasure with a lot of the specifics of the KC OC scene that you have put in the open here. You have even discussed your affiliations, associations and convictions right here in Coed. Are they aware that you're on this big of a tilt?? You can't even remember what you've written from day to day.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #103
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
LOL You really do give me too much credit.

Thanks for the laugh today.
Hey were talking about men, pussy is powerful even old sour ones
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #104
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:

+10000000000000000000
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #105
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:

Allie your right, but isnt it important to bring the facts out for everyone. I am not responding to them, infact they are on ignore, but there still here, why is that. I have no beef with you, never have, nor Ari just those who have been outted and the reasons for doing so, today it was Kaylen, Fritz, Elum, Adeptus, who is it going to be tomorrow you, Ari, or any number of young and attractive women.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women