Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #1006
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Give yourselves a hand...

Well congrats boys....this is now the second largest post in the Sandbox in Eccie history in terms of replies and views....over 1000 replies and over 18,000 views and counting...:

It's second only to the infamous Ava Love "slap yo mama" thread.... good job....

Carry on....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #1007
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Just adding to the thread post/view count...
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #1008
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Just adding to the thread post/view count...
All of that and +1.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #1009
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Now Rob Lowe is tweeting he has it on good authority that #18 is retiring. Colts owner Jim Irsay quickly refutes the rumour. The plot thickens....
You guys don't know how happy it makes me that the 1000th post in this thread is devoted to ROB LOWE
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #1010
Guest040616
Account Disabled

The General (John McLain) "ranks the top 50 Texans in terms of their value to the organization as they move toward next season."

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ks-the-texans/

The Top 5 (in order of value):

1. Matt Schaub
2. Arian Foster
3. Brian Cushing
4. Andre Johnson
5. Jonathon Joseph

For those who are curious. T.J. Yates ranks #37.

I realize there are many variables that go into a list like this. There is no question that the list is subjective. While I agree with those the General rated as the Top 5, I personally would have rated them in the following order:

1. Schaub
2. Dre
3. Foster
4. Joseph
5. Cushing

Before some of you get your panties in a wad, it does not mean that I believe the above are necessarily the best players in order. It means that I rank them in what I believe to be their current "value to the organization."
Old 01-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #1011
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Demeco Ryans (20) is ranked BEHIND...Kevin Walter (19), Glover Quinn (17) and Ben Tate (16) ?????
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #1012
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

BT, great post!

DED.. That's fucked up.. However, Meeco is just getting back to his pre-injury form. He had a really bad Achillies tear last year. He also had a more limited role this year in Wade's scheme (perhaps because of it). In the last 1/4 of the season, he stepped up his role (NextManUp) since Darryl Sharpton went out for the count. Knowledge-wise, he is right up there with Cush if not better. Not many players can even return to football after suffering similar Achillies injuries. So I'm thankful he's steadily improving. Physically, I hope he will be back at full strength next year and back to his normal heavier workload. That said, yeah I can agree with the General on the bad rank but only for this year. If that rank is for him as an overall player including what he has done in the past and his potential for next year, then someone needs to bitch-slap the General.

BTW We now have 4 Pro Bowlers. DT Antonio (Ninja) Smith & Chris Meyers at Center were added to the Roster.

However, Foster will sit another Pro Bowl out. Last time was due to torn meniscus in his knee, this time due to a minor foot injury.

AFC will be coached by the ENTIRE TEXANS COACHING Staff!

If Baltimore beats NE, I got a feeling Cush will be added as well in place of Ray Ray.

I know I'm going against the grain thinking Baltimore has a chance. However, I think they are a better overall team than NE. AND after seeing GB, NO, HOU, and PIT go down early, I don't see a real argument against it. As for my NY pick, they BLEW OUT GREEN BAY @ Lambeau! even with the refs calling a lop-sided game. How's that for momentum? Pending of course if Ahmad Bradshaw can continue to play at a high level with that lingering foot injury. I think we have all seen how great BAL is against the pass. With no running game, I can see BAL calling up plenty of blitz packages for T-Sizzle and Ray Ray. If Reed is in good game shape, I can see him catching a few Brady Bombs as well. Although Brady is a much harder QB to read than TJ. BTW TJ, you better watch this game!!! & sorry I didn't catch you and Watt at the Rockets game, I didn't know U fellers were there till I got home and logged on twitter.

Oh, and a few Vids...
NFL.com TEXANS EXIT INTERVIEW

Ravens VS Texans Divisional Playoff Sound FX BTW that "great catch by Evans," you can see is clearly Offensive pass interference. fuckin zebras.

2011: Best of Arian Foster But that 1-handed catch in the Div. Playoff should have been added!

Houston Texans "Underdog" Inspirational Football Video HD

1012 and counting ..and can I be the first to post on page 69!? ,,,hehehe jk
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:47 AM   #1013
TheDon
Valued Poster

Glad those two made the roster, they deserve it, especially Myers.

Just for my money, I like San Fran this week. I think the Giants have been a fluke since the get-go. I think Atlanta just sucks on the road, and GB just had an off day. I'd love for Manning to prove me wrong though!

Have no idea what to expect in Bal/NE. Inept offense vs Shit defense..
Old 01-20-2012, 04:55 AM   #1014
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
BT, great post!
In light of the fact that the General felt Schaub was #1 and T.J. #37, I cannot help but wonder if Dopey Dude Daddio also believes it was a "great post."

That seems to be quite a disparity, doesn't it?
Old 01-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #1015
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Demeco was coming off the Achilles injury and also had to play with a major brace on his elbow all year. I don't know what was wrong with his elbow but it had to be pretty severe to need to wear the huge brace.

My list would be,

1. Foster
2. Andre
3. Cushing
4. Watt
5. Joseph
6. Mario
7. Dopey
8. TJ(If Shcaub goes down again, and then TJ goes down we do not have a chance with a 3rd stringer that is inept, although I look for us to bring back the Rosencopter and Kubes might even make him 2nd string over my boy TJ)
9. Wade Phillips

One Eye, I think you deserve to be #1 on page 69!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #1016
TheDon
Valued Poster

So McClain is saying that Mario is the top priority, and that they don't have to pay Foster..
Old 01-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #1017
Satin
Valued Poster

I heard Rich Lord say the same thing..that Mario was a bigger priority than Foster. That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. I don't even think they should re-sign Mario for $22 million, let alone make him a priority over Foster. Foster is arguable the best back in the league and our most important offensive weapon in my opinion. If we lose him we're fucked. Without Mario? Number one defense in the league almost the whole year. Nuff said...

Don, I'm thinking of playing the Giants and New England. I missed one last week (Tebows) that cost me a lot of money....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #1018
TheDon
Valued Poster

I mean, financially, it doesn't sound like we can sign Mario. At least if we want to pick up a semi-big name WR in the offseason, or a CB. We also need to resign Dreesen, Daniels and Myers. Plus Foster obviously. Tough situation.

The Packers completely fucked me last week, I don't mind though, they were good to me all season.. I might go San Fran and Baltimore, but I think NE wins straight up, their defense is not good enough in my opinion.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #1019
TheDon
Valued Poster

Guess what guys, there's a UFC show on tonight in Nashville on FX, and our favorite Titan will be there lol FF to 6:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPyS...60FAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 01-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #1020
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
So McClain is saying that Mario is the top priority, and that they don't have to pay Foster..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I heard Rich Lord say the same thing..that Mario was a bigger priority than Foster. That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. I don't even think they should re-sign Mario for $22 million, let alone make him a priority over Foster. Foster is arguable the best back in the league and our most important offensive weapon in my opinion. If we lose him we're fucked. Without Mario? Number one defense in the league almost the whole year. Nuff said..
I didn't hear the broadcast but I suspect the General and Rich Lord are not making a claim that Mario is more important to the Houston Texans than Arian Foster. I believe they are suggesting that Foster is a Restricted Free agent and Mario is Unrestricted. All the Texans have to do is make a qualifying offer to Foster. If Foster chooses to not accept the offer the Texans can still match another teams last, best and final offer. They do not have to negotiate with Foster unless they choose to do so. On the other hand, If the Texans do not put the franchise tag on Mario, he is free to sign with any team.

Since they can lose Mario and match another teams offer for Foster, they probably consider Mario a greater priority than Foster. Do I believe that Mario is more important than Foster? No, but the Texans do have the ability to match any offer for Foster and not Mario. Therein lies the difference!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women