Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40373
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #991
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Mustang View Post
Guys do you really think that Kubes is gonna be fired or that Schaub is gonna be replaced? Really? Did you just arrive in H-town? Right now, McNair is lighting candles to Kubiak. No way he fires Kubiak before the end of next season and even then, the Texans would have to go 6-10. Franchise QBs are a rarity and I think Brees and Sean Peyton have something going on on the side.

It's also not the Texans style to move up in the draft or make a big splash in free agency. They'll stick to signing their own free agents. Look for Mario to get franchised, Meyer to get resigned and Arian to get paid in the offseason. What they should do is go after Brent Grimes or Carlos Rogers in free agency and draft Kendall Wright in the first round.

We'll see...
Excellent post! Don't pay much attention to Dopey Dude and his band of malcontents. He is the self appointed Head Cheerleader of the Schaub Hater's of Htown! His football knowledge is limited to rather having 16-18 ppg from Yates than 27+ ppg from Schaub. What does that tell you? Dopey Dude talks a good game but when it is time to put his money where his mouth is, he will cut and run like a scared rabbit.

There are a couple of these guys that believe all a team has to do is decide they want Drew Brees and like magic he is in our club house. It is almost as if the Texans are the only team that wants Drew Brees to be their starting qb. That's some crazy shit!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #992
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Are you fucking serious?

First of all, if either one of you two are referring to me and my post about the Texans getting Drew Breese in post # 987, you're the one that's a damn idiot, because I clearly stated I was kidding(dreaming) with a smiley face and all.
So I don't need any of you wannabe GM's for the Texans to tell me that because I know that. If you don't have enough common sense to know the difference between playing around and being serious, it's your fucking problem.

Noone on a hooker board knows what the Texans are gonna do, so we can banter back and forth, serious or playing without anyone having to feel like they are personally sucking Kubiak off.

So back to the thread....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #993
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I clearly stated I was kidding(dreaming) with a smiley face and all.
Awww c'mon Bro, I saw your smiley face! I knew you were just joshin'! Hell, I was stirrin' the same pot you were. The only difference: I was stirrin' in the opposite direction!

Not to worry, it's all good. Well, 'cept for Dopey Dude!

BTW, when are you gonna send a few of your SC lovelies to Austin? You don't even have to drive 'em the whole way. I'll pick 'em up in Brenham!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #994
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

69Stang, BT.... Doubt anyone in H-Town or this nation REALLY THINKS Schaub or Kubes will be replaced.. both will have their doubters though, and there are many! ESPECIALLY IN H-TOWN!

On Kubes... I admit some of the play calling last game was a bit wacky. I was expecting a more conservative game with more check down passes, but they down swinging. With Dre in the backfield, I'll take that. Really I think Yates made some bad reads and didn't "look off" his targets enough.. But Kubes will have his doubters. I think he used his weapons well this year and was the backbone keeping the team together. Unless, Bill Cowher, Mike Shanahan (Kubes' mentor), Tony Dungy, or any other coach with a nice set jewelry becomes suddenly available, I'm all for Kubes @ coach! Hell, the players love him!

On Schaub, I wouldn't call him a bad QB by any means, he gets his #'s and the job done pretty consistently.. I'll never forget the yds he was able to rack up on a team with a poor defense and running game (pre-Foster). However, he has fucked us a few times in the clutch as well. The trend in the league is moving to more mobile-type QB's. He is not one of them.. Hell, neither is Brady or Peyton for that matter. However they have excellent pocket awareness and quick decision making skills that make up a lot of ground. The more moblie QB's make their jobs easier by holding the LB's and Safeties so they don't automatically drop back into coverage when the QB has the ball. I believe Schaub will have his doubters until he gets him some playoff W's and even perhaps until he gets us a SB W.

I'm sure Breezy will stay in NO, hell, their winning..
Peyton Manning will be more likely to find a new team in the same fashion Brees did with NO--with others doubting with uncertainty about his future due to a major (perhaps lingering) injury.

All of which are just pipe dreams. As are the CB free agents and WR's in the draft... No one knows for sure what will happen. I'm having fun imagining the possibilities.. But mark my words--this off season will be epic!

We have just a few issues this time and not the USUAL MAJOR ONES!.. I think the Texans will get us another superstar this off season and I for one can hardly wait.

BT,,, Ur buddy Daddio has made some good points, but you still discredit him.. You really can't get over the whole Schaubler Gobbler thing can you?... U guys best buds or something? Hell, you sound like a married couple. BTW if you look over on the official Texans Forum, there is actually a big debate on Schaub vs Yates..

Satin.. you got more knowledge bout the team than anyone else I know. You called out Jacoby & Reem a LONG TIME AGO and I wasn't paying much attention.. Now looking back on the season, I give you a lot of credit for exposing our weakest links before any one else did
And for that Breezy coming to H-Town thing, YOU KNOW I get it! Of Course its far fetched!, As is 1/2 of those listed on my Kubes' shopping list.. (which I know is actually Rick Smith's list if one of you wants to be a dick and correct me)... But I like Kubes' shopping list better, has a nice ring to it... So there fuckers! hehehe
But Breezy gets my MVP vote and he is on my 2nd favorite team! Hell, I think I want him here more than you do Satin!

All that said, lets bring on more prospects!,, Mathis anyone? he would be cheaper than Mario.. and we will need depth @ OLB if Mario walks.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:29 PM   #995
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Oh shit its tuesday or was I guess,, Stat N Snatch? nope. Playoffs N Poontang? naa. Sorry posting cheerleader pics other than our own just doesn't seem right. So here is our neutral sweetheart Jamie Edmonson!

SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS

VS

No more Texans or Saints, I have no Favorite!...
Ravens winning SB would make me feel better about Texans giving the last one away!
Giants going to the SB will strike fear into Cowgirl fans!

Well, I was saving this one.. So might as well
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #996
Satin
Valued Poster

Thanks for the props Cat-Man, it's well appreciated. I think some people take this shit WAY too fucking serious at times. I also hate when motherfuckers can't read and come to their own conclusions. I clealy said jokingly that " I know it will never happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream"...(smiley-face)

I would love to see a new QB but I know it's not gonna happen for many reasons so it's not worth discussing. I am hearing mixed messages about keeping Jacoby and Mario. Let's just see how it plays out. There are a lot of complicated salary and cap decisions that come into play we will never understand. That's why these guys get paid lots of money and most of us don't.

It's their job to build a winning team, it's my job to fuck every stripper in Houston and Austin...

BT, I'm coming your way next week bro. I have found a little talked about spot that's a gold mine.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:38 AM   #997
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post

BT,,, Ur buddy Daddio has made some good points, but you still discredit him.. You really can't get over the whole Schaubler Gobbler thing can you?
There are several reasons that I discredit Dopey Dude with the main one being that he holds T.J. to a dramatically different standard than he does Schaub. Most everyone in this forum has now come to the conclusion that there was a drop off from Schaub to Yates, except Dopey Dude. I suspect, he feels it makes him less of a person to admit that he initially made a mistake!

At the end of the day, Schaub can do no right and Yates can do no wrong in Dopey Dudes eyes. I suppose you could say that he reluctantly admitted his mistake when he cut and run from taking the bet I offered him. That is probably as close to an admission as Dopey Dude is capable of giving!

As for the Schaubler Gobbler thing, I do not even remember what that was about. Apparently it did not make much of an impression on me one way or the other.

Just sayin'
Old 01-18-2012, 08:14 AM   #998
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

It's their job to build a winning team, it's my job to fuck every stripper in Houston and Austin...
The Texans are a winning team this year. Have you fucked all the strippers in Houston and Austin yet? Better get busier!! I know damn well its not for lack of trying!
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #999
Satin
Valued Poster

Lmao, not even close Rub. Everytime I think I have, I stop going to the club for a while. Then I see there is fresh pussy there that I haven't had before.

Damn, just heard a Wade to Indianapolis rumor....no way!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #1000
Satin
Valued Poster

Now Rob Lowe is tweeting he has it on good authority that #18 is retiring. Colts owner Jim Irsay quickly refutes the rumour. The plot thickens....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #1001
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Peyton is due something like a $28 million roster bonus in March. No way he's retiring before then unless he simply can't go.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:28 AM   #1002
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Bored as fuck at class, loved reading this page lol

I think JAD also criticized the Jones extension.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:29 AM   #1003
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Btw ROB LOWE is my new Source for everything football related!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #1004
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Rob Lowe aka Youngblood. Great Movie.

Satin what is this Austin Gold mine you speak of? if you see Bigtex aka, Freddo aka BigTalk, aka the Schaubler Gobbler, aka Vinegar Mouth, aka bigdouche, aka Rainman cause he says the same fucking thing over and over and over, please pecker slap him for me.

I am betting Freddo is the LSU fan that passed out after the Championship game and got teabagged by the Bama fan that is on youtube. See the footage of BT in this link at about the 3:20 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae1sUbi6BDQ
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #1005
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Great post again One Eye, nice Championship game snatch!! I have to go against you however and predict Patriots vs 49ers in the Super Bowl. Feel free to dress up that fine ass redhead in Patriot and 49er gear for me.

The 49er coach has done a great job, I can't believe he has Alex Smith playing so well after he just looked awful for several years before he took over. 49er vs Giants will be close. Brady is on a mission and will destroy the Ravens.
Daddio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women