Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #946
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It might work on many. But not those with:

• Critical thinking, aka discernment
  • Access and use of independent sources of information, aka distrust of propaganda
  • Plenty of range time and knowing what to use those skills for preserving
Though I must admit, we did let public schools, aka indoctrination centers, get out of hand. But no more. Cuomo's voice over in there was just too creepy. He should get a job doing voice overs for horror flicks.
I see you like to let the good times roll, you remind me of someone! 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0UdQrIIvs
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:02 PM   #947
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Hilarious!! That guy is sharp and witty AF.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:08 PM   #948
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Another, make sure to watch the last 2 minutes... 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvZ27QJCEc
Old 04-21-2020, 03:26 PM   #949
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

We can trust them, no problem... 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lHEU9Prfg
Old 04-21-2020, 04:37 PM   #950
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Maybe need to clean my glasses maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
I see you like to let the good times roll, you remind me of someone!...

I'm not seeing it ;-) But he does remind me of my own under utilization of the phrase goat f**ker. I'll work on that.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 05:10 PM   #951
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

another fine one from razor fist!!!

pissed jose???? wtf is that?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:11 PM   #952
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Let me introduce y'all to a modern day racist, according to 0zombies... 1:07

Go ahead and subscribe to Shaun Attwood for real entertainment and truth. NO SHIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pLguHT8e4c
Old 04-21-2020, 07:12 PM   #953
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

All right where were we... 48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShIaHxRPA
Old 04-21-2020, 08:50 PM   #954
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

12 https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ty-assessment/

Devin Nunes Responds to the Insufferably Political SSCI Report Justifying a Political Intelligence Community Assessment…

Posted on April 21, 2020 by sundance

Lou Dobbs knows what is going on here… you can hear it and see it in his lead-in to the interview with Devin Nunes. Unfortunately, Devin Nunes doesn’t want to call the baby ugly. Here we are, once again stuck in this stupid place where DC pretends the previous CIA, FBI and DOJ officials were not political; while we roll our eyes at them because we know the truth; and we know that they know the truth; but their pretense is supported by a willfully blind media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqUeVY_YAs

Old 04-21-2020, 09:00 PM   #955
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Read and learn... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ce-corruption/

Enough Already – A Legally Conflicted Senate Intel Committee Presents Another Defense of Intelligence Corruption…

Posted on April 21, 2020 by sundance

Foolishness and betrayal of our country have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. The intelligence apparatus was weaponized against our candidate by those who controlled the levers of government. That said, today’s SSCI defense of political corruption is infuriating.

To understand what is taking place within the Mark Warner and Richard Burr report it is worthwhile revisiting the 2014 House Intelligence report by Mike Rogers and Dutch Ruppersberger which was presented in defense of severe corruption in/around Benghazi.

The HPSCI report from Rogers-Ruppersberger was a cover-up operation intended to defend their own interests and involvement in the CIA/State Dept. operation in Libya. Only after the 2014 report was it discovered that republican Mike Roger’s wife was actually connected to the illegal arms sales in Libya. Therein was the motive and conflict.

Similarly, today’s Senate Intelligence report from Mark Warner and Richard Burr, defending the construct of the ICA, is itself intended to cover their own involvement in the CIA/FBI corruption against candidate, and President, Donald Trump. The evidence of their complicit activity is within the story of SSCI security Director James Wolfe, and how the DOJ covered-up the FISA leak in order to cover-up institutional SSCI corruption.

You can read today’s SSCI report HERE – With PDF HERE – In essence the report attempts to validate the Obama administration’s intelligence effort surrounding the Intelligence Community Assessment or ICA [Authors: John Brennan, James Comey, James Clapper and to a lesser extend NSA Director Mike Rogers], and support the conclusions of Russian attempts to interfere in the 2016 election.

It’s all nonsense. The ICA is a political document constructed in January 2017 to assist the cover-up operation surrounding the surveillance of Donald Trump, and push forth a narrative that Russia interfered in the election. The ICA is a lie for political intents.

However, there’s a bigger issue here…. A much bigger issue that explains how and why this continued cover-up is being maintained.

If you are familiar with the James Wolfe story you know that in 2018 the DOJ under Rod Rosenstein purposefully made the decision to hide the leaking of the Carter Page FISA application in March 2017 because any prosecution for leaking classified intelligence would have also captured the Senate Intelligence Committee and their participation.

In the summer of 2018 Attorney General Jeff Session was recused, Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein was in charge and the Mueller investigation was ongoing. That was when the DOJ made a decision not to prosecute Wolfe for leaking classified information. Later in the year DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu signed-off on a plea deal where Wolfe plead guilty to only a single count of lying to the FBI.

If the DOJ had pursued the case against Wolfe for leaking the FISA application, everything would have been different. The American electorate would have seen evidence of what was taking place in the background effort to remove President Trump. We would be in an entirely different place today if that prosecution or trial had taken place.

Three 2018 events revealed the Wolfe issue:

EVENT ONE – On February 9th, 2018, the media reported on text messages from 2017 between Senate Intelligence Committee Vice-Chairman Mark Warner and Chris Steele’s lawyer, a lobbyist named Adam Waldman.

EVENT TWO – Four months after the Mark Warner texts were made public, on June 8th, 2018, another headline story surfaced. An indictment for Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Security Director James Wolfe was unsealed on June 7th, 2018.

EVENT THREE – Slightly less than two months after release of the Wolfe indictment, another headline story. On July 21st, 2018, the DOJ/FBI declassified and publicly released the FISA application(s) used against former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

♦ Later on December 14th 2018 a fourth albeit buried public release confirmed everything. The FBI filed a sentencing recommendation proving it was the Carter Page FISA that was leaked by Wolfe:

Old 04-22-2020, 10:20 AM   #956
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Crazy stalker alert. What else could it possibly be?

Quote:
I see you like to let the good times roll, you remind me of someone!...
I kinda like his stye and all. But he seems a bit too laid back for my liking. Sort of like a So Cal surfer dude. Now, if he would "crank" it up a bit, he would be more like this stalker fool that accidentally descended upon this one fine looking and well reviewed provider with 4-5 cranked up response posts about "Contact Tracing".

NP! You can click the arrow in the grey circle or not to flow the down the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
That's the same thing they do with HIV. but I would most certainly think HIV and coronavirus are completely different seeing as you have to live with one the rest of your life and have to take medicine to get better.

Let me rephrase that it's not quite the same because they don't quarantine you if you have HIV they're just supposed to notify people or something like that I read

So yes it is f***** up you can quarantine a person because a person gave them your name? That's bs
Surf's up! Anyone know when it's going to be dawn in America?
Old 04-22-2020, 10:28 AM   #957
oeb11
Valued Poster

Grace Slick does - from Woodstock!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:11 AM   #958
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Wondering as I wander - The Rest of the Benghazi Story

Quote:
Read and learn... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ce-corruption/

Enough Already...
I wonder if Judicial Watch can weave in a few questions along this vein when they depose HRC and cohorts about ye olde email server et al? Kinda makes Eric "Fast n Furious" Holder seem like the JV team in comparison.

And now I'm going to be stuck for hours reading CTH comments.

Oh well, it's what I do...
Old 04-22-2020, 12:11 PM   #959
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Bill Gates is Budda

Quote:
We can trust them, no problem...

Maybe we will get to great him as we would Budda. No