Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #916
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Uh huh...The Irony.

"Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34260149157888

No. But you can impeach him for money laundering, obstruction of justice, and collusion with Russia to steal an election with your family.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:07 AM   #917
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

She's still putting the blame on the Russians...lol.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:56 AM   #918
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So is everybody else...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:51 AM   #919
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
She's still putting the blame on the Russians...lol.
False polls are the best.

I would ask, which is more likely. The Russians interference (which is proven) had an effect on the election. Or 3-5 million people voted illegally and that's why Trump didn't win the popular vote? One is probable the other is outrageous. As outrageous as Obama wiretapping him which his DOJ proved was false.

Come on, I know y'all love to hate Hilary but she at least has admitted some wrongs in her book. Maybe she blamed other events too but when has Trump ever admitted he was wrong about all the lies and all the offensive things he has said and done? I'm still waiting on that.

65% of Americans believe our Trump is a liar and 62% of them believe he is dividing us a country. Trump is president that's worse.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:42 PM   #920
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Touche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So is everybody else...
Old 09-13-2017, 03:44 PM   #921
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm not part of that percentage.

65% of Americans believe our Trump is a liar and 62% of them believe he is dividing us a country. Trump is president that's worse.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-16-2017, 09:27 AM   #922
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Great. You're finally a minority!

LMaO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:29 PM   #923
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default 50 More Excuses For Hildebeest...

"Why Aren't I Fifty Points Ahead, You Might Ask?"

Remember that pathetic screech, right before she lost?

Here's a video that explains everything.

Does her new book blame any of these 50 reasons she lost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o4qRcwZZ50
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:14 PM   #924
lustylad
Premium Access

Oh my! Looks like the Commie News Network got it wrong and Trump got it right. Trump Tower was indeed wiretapped. Under Obama. During the campaign. Snooping on the political opposition. 1972 Watergate deja vu.

Poor crunchyass is going to have a conniption. Dumb fucker.

Nyah, nyah... told you so!

Old 09-19-2017, 04:49 PM   #925
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yeah Baby!

Mueller's team is slowly surrounding Trump, as prosecutors might treat a mob boss.
http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-trum...igation-667791

Trump has been mobbed up for decades, but the Presidency was the tipping point that pulled all the curtains back and trained the spotlight on every little detail of his personal business from the scotch tape behind his tie to how he charged his kid's $7 boy scout fee to his charity.
Nov. 8th was the day Trump ruined the rest of his life, his family's reputation, and any legacy he may have had.
It won't happen immediately, but I'm sure at this point he's going to get the place in history that he deserves.
In the future the Trump name will be synonymous with shameful villainy, criminal cupidity, ignorance, lies and bigotry.
We just have to get him out of office before he actually starts killing millions of people.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:54 PM   #926
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey guys,

Don't believe the fake news out there. Trump wasn't "wiretapped". He was caught on a wire that was on his ex campaign manager. That's not you personally being wiretapped. That's what Trump said. And the fact that Trump knew Manafort was under investigation and still talked on a phone with him is idiotic. Yeah of course you were on a wire, you are the president, privy to all info and you talk to a guy with an active investigation against him, smart.

Also it was a legal tap, granted by a judge. Not an illegal wiretap which was the talk in March.

Oh and it was sought out and the documents were signed by DOJ and FBI officials, not Obama. If you want to say well Obama had to know then the same people will need to say that if a person on Trumps campaign staff is proven to have colluded with Russia, Trump had to know and therefore was part of the collusion. See how that works.

And let's not forget, Trumps own DOJ has said there is no evidence that Trump Tower was tapped. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...tap/index.html

I know people want to prove Trump's lies but come on. It's crazy that you can go from Manafort tapped and Trump was on a call to see Obama tapped Trump. Because with that logic, Trump tapped Trump because some of the calls taped where when Trump was in office. Is Trump that stupid? Maybe.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:58 PM   #927
Observing
Valued Poster

What a load of shit. Obama didn't order the DOJ to do this - Manaforts own suspicious involvement was able to convince a FISA judge that there was enough reasonable suspicion to conduct a tap. And it also happened in 2014. Is he suggesting that Obama anticipated that Manafart would be part of a campaign of a rival to the democratic party 2 years later - which is especially odd, since most of Manafarts work had been with Pro Russian Ukrainians at the time and he was largely forgotten since his Stone-Manafart lobbying days in DC.
Its laughable. Almost as bad as Cohn's pathetic letter of innocence. These guys are sweating like an Eskimo in the Sahara.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #928
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I just love all of these investigations. The longer they go on the worse the dimretards look.

Come on, 2018!!!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #929
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This is so out there that it makes me think that you must of had a lot of head injuries as a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Mueller's team is slowly surrounding Trump, as prosecutors might treat a mob boss.
http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-trum...igation-667791

Trump has been mobbed up for decades, but the Presidency was the tipping point that pulled all the curtains back and trained the spotlight on every little detail of his personal business from the scotch tape behind his tie to how he charged his kid's $7 boy scout fee to his charity.
Nov. 8th was the day Trump ruined the rest of his life, his family's reputation, and any legacy he may have had.
It won't happen immediately, but I'm sure at this point he's going to get the place in history that he deserves.
In the future the Trump name will be synonymous with shameful villainy, criminal cupidity, ignorance, lies and bigotry.
We just have to get him out of office before he actually starts killing millions of people.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:59 PM   #930
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
I just love all of these investigations. The longer they go on the worse the dimretards look.
Yeah... it's fun to watch the libtards desperately try to save their false narratives as more and more facts come out. Just look at all the confused gibberish and convoluted "splainin" in today's posts by millsy and non-observing.

Hmmm... I wonder how many "legal" surveillance transcripts containing info on Trump's political campaign strategies were read by Obama? Betcha it's a lot more than Nixon ever saw from that bungled 1972 Watergate break-in!

Halloween is around the corner.... I'll be wearing my Susan Rice "mask"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women