Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #886
Satin
Valued Poster

Cool DED it's set.....Ill send you the info on meeting tomorrow for the game...it's on...Daddio, J353, you boys coming?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #887
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Losing Wade would suck.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #888
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post

To Don: Man I hit my 4 team parlay...Texans, Saints, Giants and Broncos...
I also hit some over and under plays...(Foster +105 yards, Saints game over) so it was a good and very profitable weekend.
Wow, that takes some balls to pick Denver, happy for your win. I had pretty much the same bet but with Pitt instead of Denver, I was never confident in it though lol.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #889
Satin
Valued Poster

Thanks Don, yeah it did...almost got talked out of it but held my ground.

Well, I know this will be a unpopular opinion, but I'm not convinced that losing Wade will impact us as much as everyone thinks. Yeah, sure he contributed a LOT to the turnaround of the defense, but I feel the new players we obtained were way more of a factor. If you take a look at who we have this year vs last, you will see what I mean. If he leaves, I hope we can get a good coordinator that wants to stay and coach the defense, and not try to become a head coach.

I realize this is a cliche' but this game will depend on which Ravens team and which Texans team shows up. The Ravens are not invincible...let me just remind everyone they lost against the Seahawks, the Eagles, Chargers Jaguars and Titans. All very weak opponents.

It will come down to the basics....who makes the fewer mistakes and turns the ball over the least. They are both similar teams and pretty evenly matched. Defense, running game; which one will execute the best.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #890
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Time to start getting fired up fow this weekend.

TJ, TJ, TJ, err i mean, JJ, JJ, JJ, err I mean, Andre, Andre, Andre, ok ok ok, it's

TJ, JJ, Andre!! TJ, JJ Andre!!

I am ready for some stats and snatch!!! Especially the Snatch!!! Where you at One Eye? Thanks in Advance.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #891
Satin
Valued Poster

I'll be ready for all the pre-game hype and hoopla starting Friday. That last game took too much out of me to start this early. Looks like the Baltimore papers and media are not giving the Texans much respect. Think Kubiak needs to cut out the headlines in some of those newspapers and "feed" it to the players. They were 9 point dogs...but it's now dwindled to 7 1/2.

I'm just as excited about the other 3 games as well, especially the Broncos and Patriots and San Francisco & the Saints.

Don, who you going with?

Green Bay -7.5
Saints -3.5
Ravens. -7.5
Patriots. -13.5
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #892
Daddio
Valued Poster

I hear you man, I meant to post my TJ, JJ, Andre cheer after the game but was too wiped out to do it until Yesterday. I was definatley suffering from a win and party like a mfer hangover. The game was great, that was the loudest football stadium I have ever been in. I have been in one louder basketball arena. My ears were ringing it was so loud. The astrodome when it was the House of Pain came close but didn't rock like Reliant was last Saturday.

I am not quite ready to make my game prediction yet, but am starting to get some good vibes about the pick. Some snatch pics would help One Eye, where you at? Did some Texan Cheerleader sit on your face and smother you? Cmon Man!!

Still need a report from Satin on the Mexican Hooters, were any nuts to be had?

Go Texans, TJ, JJ, Andre!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #893
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

In pass-happy NFL, WRs trump RBs

Quote:
And only one of the four teams that won on wild-card weekend had a 100-yard rushing game from a running back: the Houston Texans, thanks to Arian Foster's 153 yards.
Hell, I think our stable of runners is better than the rest of all the playoffs teams.

Also, was it me or don't we have another WR named Johnson who seemed to do pretty good our last regular season game?
Old 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #894
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Saw that guy I was like where did he come from?

You know what I really missed last game was our original announcers, or game callers. The guys sucked that did it last week.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #895
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Sorry Fellers no more Stat-N-Snatch.. That was for regular season... However, a revised edition, labeled "Play-Offs-N-Poontang" comming up.. will post later this evening... Got lots of good shit in mind..

Satin,, "just as excited...".. come on man... I know u better... Your just as excited about this game as I am.. This is the biggest Texans game EVER!!. All TV's will be going w/ volume on max... All pregame rituals will be gone over twice before executing them perfectly.. All H-Town SC's will have VIP on hold till after the game and the owner's will need to have their best dancers on standby for the postgame celebration.. And I'm sure I'm missing out on a number of things here as well.. Sure other games will be great as well, but Texans @ Ravens rd 2,, feat. Deep-Threat-DRE will far out way the others.. Am I wrong?
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #896
Daddio
Valued Poster

"Playoffs and Poontang"!!! That is solid gold!!! Trademark that shit like Pat Riley did "Threepeat" and you will be on Easy Street One Eye!! I think we need T shirts that say that, "Playoffs and Poontang"!! It beats the heck out of "Next man Up!" "Next man up" sounds like what the DJ says after the loud horn goes off at Chica Locos!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #897
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Don, who you going with?

Green Bay -7.5
Saints -3.5
Ravens. -7.5
Patriots. -13.5
I think GB wins in a blowout, or at least they should. Defense is ranked dead last and will want to shut critics up. Giants have been inconsistent all year, can't see them hanging with the Packs offense. I'd take them at -10.

Niners have a beastly defense. They have played so many games which have ended in odd scores, mainly cause their kicker puts up monster numbers. I know this cause I had Akers on my fantasy team, guy was lights out. I think this game against NO is a pick'em, or NO should be favored by 1 point. Saints are hot though, but they are not playing in a dome this week, outside elements will be a factor imo. I see the Saints winning a really close game, or losing. I like SF +3.5.

Texans and Ravens. I don't really bet against or on my team when it comes to playoffs, but I think this will be a close one. I'd take the Texans +7, my book still has them at +9

I liked Tim Tebow ever since I saw his first ever pre-season game against the Bengals in 2010 where he got injured while running it in the endzone on the final play of the game and they won, so I'm not a hater. But I think this team is a joke. Pats already beat them 41-20 or something like that about a month ago @ Denver. Buffalo blew them out a few weeks back as well. Pats are -15 right now, I'd honestly take them at -20 . I've only said this two times this year (Houston vs Indy week 1, Atlanta vs TB week 17) They both covered 20.

I'm pretty confident in my GB and NE picks. Sorta confident in my San Fran pick. And not that confident in the Houston pick...
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #898
Satin
Valued Poster

Daddio, man the new "Mexican Hooters" place is off the hook...I love it. Got a date with one of them tonight.

Cat-Man met me there, along with DED...& of course DED called up a provider and left with her to go fuck all night. Fucker...

Of course I'm more excited about the Texans but looking forward to the other games as well. No dates, strip clubs , nothing until Saturday and Sunday games are over. My girl finally gave up and claims she likes football now..lol

Don, I was thinking of all the opposite picks from you bro. I hit everything last weekend so I'm gonna trust my gut. I feel good about San Francisco and the Tebows. Not so good about the Giants but I'm taking them. Of course I gotta roll with the Texans with the points too. So a straight parlay taking all the dogs. What are the chances?

I'll be ready by Friday....still numb and hoarse from Saturday.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #899
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

I wish Denver did beat pats. For one, not a Brady fan. Two I think we match up better with the Denver Prayers. I don't know the numbers but Brady would probably have a field day with Quin.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:35 AM   #900
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Playoffs-N-Poontang

BATTLE WITH THE IMAGE IN THE MIRROR RD#2
VS

OFFENSIVE COMPARISON

Total Yards Per Game
Texans 372.1
Ravens 338.7

Passing Yards Per Game
Texans 219.1
Ravens 213.9

Rush Yards Per Game
Texans 153.0
Ravens 124.8

Points Per Game
Texans 23.8
Ravens 23.6

Third Down Conversion %
Texans 41.5
Ravens 42.4

Time of Possession
Texans 1960.0
Ravens 1835.0

DEFENSIVE COMPARISON

Total Yards Per Game Allowed
Texans 285.7
Ravens 288.9

Passing Yards Per Game Allowed
Texans 189.7
Ravens 196.2

Rush Yards Per Game Allowed
Texans 96.0
Ravens 92.6

Points Per Game Allowed
Texans 17.4
Ravens 16.6

Third Down Conversion % Allowed
Texans 35.8
Ravens 32.1

Playing the Ravens in the playoffs does not surprise me.. In fact, some of you fellers wondered why I was dwelling on it last time we played them.. Well rather than re-post... HERE IT IS AGAIN!!

As you fellers have noted already, these are 2 very similar teams. Hell, the gameplan well pretty much be the same either way..

TJ vs Flaco? no overwhelming favorite...

Rice vs Foster.. arguments either way.. I vote Foster

#2 Defense vs #3 Defense... Rising Stars vs Old Time Legends

Dre vs Boldin.. come on man.. Dre looked good last game so don't think the hammies are an issue anymore.. Boldin, on the other hand, is making his first start since early Dec surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his knee... Flaco thinks he will be the Spark'.... Whatever Flaco, your gunna get Sacko'd.... If Boldin is the spark, Dre will be the BOMB!!

In fact I believe Dre will be the key player in this game. Last time, Foster ran for 52 yrds, basically because we had no deep threat. Will Broken Boldin be theirs??? where is my RUCK FICE T shirt?

Nice article on Bleacher Report... I love it! and agree 100%
10 Reasons to Believe the Houston Texans Can "Upset"(lol) the Ravens on Sunday

1. Pressure is ALL ON Baltimore
2. DRE IS BACK
3. I can't see Foster playing another bad game @ Bird Shit Field
4. Texans Are Due Aganist Baltimore (0-5)?? In a season of overcoming odds, I say the Dirty Birds are next.
5. Flacco Sux!.. Well he does... Ever hear anyone say Flaco's team?
6. Texans to win the TO battle (Texans finished reg. season +7, Ravens finished +2)
7. The Houston Defense Is Just as Good as Baltimore's (#2 D vs #3 D)
8. The Texans Running Game Edges out the Ravens
9. Catch Baltimore Looking Towards Next Week...He'll they think their in the SB already, lets see how they like STAMPEDE and the RUNNING OF THE BULLS!
10. TJ TJ TJ TJ!... I hoping for an up-tempo game by the rook along with some big plays downfield to keep the crowd noise down. I think he knows about Reed on paper and film, but hopefully it translates to the field. Reed has excellent closing speed and likes to "lure" the QB like Satin "lures" in the ladies @ the SC.. Careful TJ don't get fucked.. hehehe

Satin, I agree it will come down to who makes the least mistakes...

To add to it, we need to win time of possession battle as well, while balancing an up tempo style of offense. Ray Ray likes to call audibles A LOT.. Playing at a faster pace will keep him from doing so. I believe their D can be broken down, the key is to keep them off guard and on their heels, Running on this team is a MUST! But equally important to spread the field... Dropped balls, Foster slipping, and bad calls by the fucking zebras really hurt us last time... so yeah like Kubes said... we need to play a CLEAN GAME to get out of there with a W...

If you care to see how the Texans are progressing, check wk 17,,,wk 16,,,wk15,,, wk 14,, wk13,,,wk 12, wk11 BYE, wk10,
_________

One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women