Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #76
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
WELL!!
You Two Timing Hussy!!,,,, errrr,,, Multi Timing Hussy!! LMAO
All this time I thought that I was your one and only
But I think I'll wait just a bit before I Fire You,,,, wink
I have a little secret to tell you...

I do this with all the guys. I'm kind of a little whore, when you get right down to it. Lol
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #77
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I do this with all the guys. I'm kind of a little whore, when you get right down to it. Lol
Oh My,,,,,
For me to have to accept this, is a devastating blow to my character and self esteem.
But,,,,, OK,,,, I can deal with that,
As long as you make it up to me during a double at some point in our future
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #78
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely! Hopefully sooner, rather than later!
Old 10-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #79
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

Quote:
Oh My,,,,,
For me to have to accept this, is a devastating blow to my character and self esteem.
But,,,,, OK,,,, I can deal with that,
As long as you make it up to me during a double at some point in our future
Holy shit!! Ginger!!! OMG You're a whore?? (Shhh, me too)

Ginger, I thoughtI told you that if you were gonna cheat on me it had to be while I was in the room so I could join. Damn it now. You have to get it together girl!!! I refuse to keep going through these changes. lol
Oh well. Fuck You, You're Fired... Again... lol

And Daty, you guys are planning a double without me?? I feel so neglected. And all this time I thought we were gonna get to suck your cock together.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #80
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Holy shit!! Ginger!!! OMG You're a whore?? (Shhh, me too)

Ginger, I thoughtI told you that if you were gonna cheat on me it had to be while I was in the room so I could join. Damn it now. You have to get it together girl!!! I refuse to keep going through these changes. lol
Oh well. Fuck You, You're Fired... Again... lol

And Daty, you guys are planning a double without me?? I feel so neglected. And all this time I thought we were gonna get to suck your cock together.
Holy Crap TK,,,,,, Yooooouuuu Tooooooo??? A Hooker??? OMG!
This is simply too much for me to bare in a single evening.
Somebody please pinch me and wake me from this horrible dream. I thought that I was your one and only also,,, But I'll tell you what,,,,
You ladies could really help my self esteem right now if we could all agree to both of you sucking my cock at the same time.
I think that this might make me feel much better
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:34 AM   #81
Relaxer
Lifetime P411 & ECCIE

Encounters: 20

Trinity, you have written some good suggestions for behavior within your thread and generated a lot of interest and comments. Thanks for using your time to educate and entertain.
Relaxer is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:25 AM   #82
roby321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Hi Trinity. You sound angry and unhappy.

Nice rant. A lot of valid points.

I worked as a consultant. I sold services. Services are services are services. An individual provides services and another individual buys those services. Services for money, money for services, it's the big circle of money/services. Sex, plumbing, engineering, manufacturing, and on and on and on......

A little perspective. The services you provide are not unique. As I write this there are 3,030 members and 4,769 guests electronically perusing ECCIE, I can't break out the provider/client numbers, but I'm sure there are more clients than providers. I just bopped over to P411, I'm a member, and there are 11,611 provider listings and 31,726 client members. I wouldn't know how to get the Backpage numbers across the country, I'm sure they're pretty big.

The trick is to provide better services than the other person at an acceptable level, and develop a rapport with the person that is buying your services. The rapport......that's so they keep buying services from you. I'll grant you that in your line of work there is a segment of the client base that never sees the same provider twice. But your angst is directed at the individual that doesn't fall into that segment. The client that comes back for seconds, thirds, fourths............

There's no such thing as the perfect client. That person doesn't exist. The perfect client wouldn't be any problem. The perfect client wouldn't bug you at odd hours. The perfect client would never complain about the services you've provided. The perfect client would always pay your asking price. The perfect client wouldn't shop around for the same services at a better price.

I've had my share of PITA clients. I can put up with a pretty high level of nonsense for money. I've found that having money is much better than not having money. I like electricity and groceries. My ideal client paid his/her bill on time and in full. That was a good client; I dealt with his/her idiosyncrasies in diferent ways, depending on the client. Didn't answer the phone/voice mail/text. Yes, I have let clients go.......reluctantly.

You don't have to put up with any bullshit what-so-ever. Not one iota, smidgen, bit, particle, nada, nothing, zip. Ad infintum. This goes for any service provider, be it engineering, manufacturing, painting, plumbing, sex, you name it. Of course, you may not make much money......Because someone else will work with that client.

Whenever I got burned out, I took a break. It sounds like you've had a rough couple weeks and had to deal with some high maintenance clients.........

I looked at your show case and you are a very attractive lady. I think you'd look great lounging on the beach in the Cayman Islands,

I consider myself a good client and maybe someday I could be your good client.
roby321 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #83
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby321 View Post
Hi Trinity. You sound angry and unhappy.

Nice rant. A lot of valid points.

I worked as a consultant. I sold services. Services are services are services. An individual provides services and another individual buys those services. Services for money, money for services, it's the big circle of money/services. Sex, plumbing, engineering, manufacturing, and on and on and on......

A little perspective. The services you provide are not unique. As I write this there are 3,030 members and 4,769 guests electronically perusing ECCIE, I can't break out the provider/client numbers, but I'm sure there are more clients than providers. I just bopped over to P411, I'm a member, and there are 11,611 provider listings and 31,726 client members. I wouldn't know how to get the Backpage numbers across the country, I'm sure they're pretty big.

The trick is to provide better services than the other person at an acceptable level, and develop a rapport with the person that is buying your services. The rapport......that's so they keep buying services from you. I'll grant you that in your line of work there is a segment of the client base that never sees the same provider twice. But your angst is directed at the individual that doesn't fall into that segment. The client that comes back for seconds, thirds, fourths............

There's no such thing as the perfect client. That person doesn't exist. The perfect client wouldn't be any problem. The perfect client wouldn't bug you at odd hours. The perfect client would never complain about the services you've provided. The perfect client would always pay your asking price. The perfect client wouldn't shop around for the same services at a better price.

I've had my share of PITA clients. I can put up with a pretty high level of nonsense for money. I've found that having money is much better than not having money. I like electricity and groceries. My ideal client paid his/her bill on time and in full. That was a good client; I dealt with his/her idiosyncrasies in diferent ways, depending on the client. Didn't answer the phone/voice mail/text. Yes, I have let clients go.......reluctantly.

You don't have to put up with any bullshit what-so-ever. Not one iota, smidgen, bit, particle, nada, nothing, zip. Ad infintum. This goes for any service provider, be it engineering, manufacturing, painting, plumbing, sex, you name it. Of course, you may not make much money......Because someone else will work with that client.

Whenever I got burned out, I took a break. It sounds like you've had a rough couple weeks and had to deal with some high maintenance clients......... .
First let me just say that I'm not angry and unhappy. Yes this hobby can be frustrating as hell at times and when it gets that way gem's like this are made. But the beauty of threads like these that are posted in coed is that Everyone gets to read and comment on them. Both providers and clients.

After reading something like this people tend to set back and take a look at things from a different perspective. Which is actually been very beneficial to me and I'm sure to other providers as well.

Then there are comments being made by some of the gentlemen which are also being evaluated and read by the ladies. I have seen so many really good points on these threads coming from both sides of this hobby and I'm the type of person that will read and pay attention. I'm sure that there may be some areas that I can work to better myself and services in. After all who doesn't like improvement.

This thread was not made to cause any kind of an uproar, or to belittle anyone in any way. It was just how I was personally feeling at the time due to things that had been happening on a regular basis. And as I began writing my original thread I realized that there was no way in hell I was the only provider dealing with bullshit. Just like I am not naïve enough to believe that I am the ONLY hooker my clients are fucking. With that being said, I'm not looking for the perfect client either. I'm most defiantly not naïve enough think that there is such a thing.

I worked in women's shoes for years as a sales rep and I received commission for my sales. We had a specific quota we had to meet once a week I believe and if I remember correctly it was to sell $3000.00 worth the shoes. If we did not make our quota they would take it from our checks to make up this difference. This was the first time I had ever worked for any kind of commission and I believe I was around 18 or 19 at the time.

Anyhow as you know women can be hard to please (just like some men) especially when trying to find a pair of shoes. I found that asking questions and tapping into their true love of shopping with simple conversation could sell them anything. When I say anything I mean, 6 pairs of the same shoe, one in every color and maybe a few pair of the same brand in a different style. They would get caught up in the excitement of the moment and end up with 6-10 new pairs of shoes. I will never forget the smile on their face and mine as I rang up that sale. I stayed top sales rep for quite some time during my employment there.

Now the downfall to all of this is that not all of the women would decide to keep all of their shoes after getting home. I remember one woman in particular that would come in, get caught up in her shopping moment (hearing the angels sing as she entered the shoe department) buy 6-10 pair of shoes every single time, then return 5-9 of them a week later. Whatever amount got returned caused a cut in our paycheck if we did not sell enough shoes to make up the difference.

My point is that you are Right. The perfect client doesn't exist nor does the perfect provider.

We as people all have our faults. It's called being human. I know that. I realize that there is a need in this hobby that people are trying to get fulfilled. As a provider it's my job to tap into that specific need and give you the experience that you are looking for. I will and have gone above and beyond the call of duty to please my clients. However there is always going to be a certain amount of bullshit that comes along with it. Everyone needs to vent from time to time, just like everyone needs a vacation from time to time. It was my time to vent that's all. I can't believe the responses and repost my thread has had. I honestly never thought it would be noticed the way it was. But I'm kind of glad that it has. It gives everyone a chance to speak their mind and add to it if they see fit. Both provider and hobbyist point of view can be very valuable here. If people will take the time to pay proper attention.

Quote:
I looked at your show case and you are a very attractive lady. I think you'd look great lounging on the beach in the Cayman Islands,
Quote:

I consider myself a good client and maybe someday I could be your good client.
Sounds great. Let's meet in the Islands. Here babe, this drinks on me.
Attached Images
Old 10-21-2013, 06:38 AM   #84
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Holy Crap TK,,,,,, Yooooouuuu Tooooooo??? A Hooker??? OMG!
This is simply too much for me to bare in a single evening.
Somebody please pinch me and wake me from this horrible dream. I thought that I was your one and only also,,, But I'll tell you what,,,,
You ladies could really help my self esteem right now if we could all agree to both of you sucking my cock at the same time.
I think that this might make me feel much better
Well, I guess that I could give Ginger a call and see what she thinks about it. Perhaps we could all agree to agree just this one time. Besides what's the point of us all cheating if we can just all fuck each other with lots and lots of oral!!!

Hmm. What do you think Ginger??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxer View Post
Trinity, you have written some good suggestions for behavior within your thread and generated a lot of interest and comments. Thanks for using your time to educate and entertain.
There were a lot of really good points made from both providers and hobbyist in this thread along with it's sister threads.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=879252&page=2

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=878636

and also this thread I found in San Antonio that approached the GFE subject in a very different way.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=non+gfe

I found all of these to be a very interesting read. ijs
Old 10-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #85
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

If you come around me acting like a self righteous ass with a chip on his shoulder..
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED.
Noted and added to the list.

12. If you come around me acting like a self righteous ass with a chip on his shoulder..
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED.

and also

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxskin View Post
If u belch while im kissing you .............. ummmmm. I think u know

13. If you burp while kissing me
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FIRED.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #86
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

13. is slightly excusable if we've BOTH been drinking on the bubbly (Champagne) lol.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #87
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
13. is slightly excusable if we've BOTH been drinking on the bubbly (Champagne) lol.
agreed. most likely we'd be to drunk to notice. lol
Old 10-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #88
jcase5848
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Trinity, you're so right but the flip side of this is:
Don't advertise yourself as 25 when your 37
Don't advertise yourself as GFE when you don't do BBBJ
Don't advertise yourself as a "spinner" when you tilt the scales as 155 pounds
Don't advertise yourself as "smart" when you can't hold a conversation about anything outside the hobby
Don't post 10 year old pics
Don't advertise yourself as a "temptress" when you can't dress the part....I could go on
just wanted to make a small argument for the other side. IJS
jcase5848 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #89
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase5848 View Post
Don't advertise yourself as "smart" when you can't hold a conversation about anything outside the hobby
Don't advertise yourself as a "temptress" when you can't dress the part....I could go on
By all means post how you feel. That's what this thread is for.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #90
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase5848 View Post
I weigh 140-145 and I wear a size 6. All my pictures are me...& accurately reflect how I look. Am I "tipping the scales?" I haven't seen 115 pounds since third grade... But I'll bet that I've done more spinning than your favorite record.

I think I'm a temptress. In converse, no less! Is that an oxymoron?

I think we each define our own version of "sexy." Sexy isn't a number, it isn't a dress style. Jmo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women