Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #76
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
SL, just wondering:
You started all this AFTER VictoriaLyn showed true professionalism with the "test call" and then you declined to see her?

Just trying to get the sequence in order and understand if there is/was a connection.
VL:
It was a test. I wish all providers had her TCB skills!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #77
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Is that a pic from last vacation? :-)
No I'm not bald! LOL
Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #78
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Tex View Post
Wow, What a trainwreck...

Aphrodite is correct, in that if the hobbyists were that hot-shit, they probably would not be here.

I realize I am a "bigger guy" and also past my prime. Yippee, who cares?
I am clean, well groomed and try to be nice and polite to everyone. Why? I don't know, I was raised that way?
Everyone has different preferences, different likes and dislikes, but jeez must we open threads just to talk smack?
Thanks for your input.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #79
Aphrodite
Account Disabled

User ID: 52990
My ECCIE Reviews

The blond in that top pic is 'bigger' than I am - another sexy curvy chick - go figure!
Old 09-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #80
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
The blonde in that top pic is 'bigger' than I am - another sexy curvy chick - go figure!
And she is a wonderful person!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #81
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
VictoriaLyn 34 Voluptous
Aphrodite 50 Curvy
BrownSugarBaby 21 Curvy
Austintatious Lilly 45 Athletic
Shayla84 28 Curvy
Mia Christine 32 BBW
JennsLolli 29 Curvy
Annef 40 130 LBS.
Britttany Love 25 BBW
Scalett Rossi 31 Voluptous
Female Posters in this TreAD to date...
Um, why the fuck would a 22 yo spinner even comment on this thread? As far as you calling it a "threAD," come on. If I started a thread about not seeing men of color (which I wouldn't, because I don't have such rules) and only men of color spoke up to tell me I was being racist, I wouldn't be surprised.

Sure, everyone here has their preferences, but not everyone here is dim enough to go around waving them around just to be a dick. I don't stand in the parking lot of HEB blabbing on and on and on about how I only shop at Whole Foods and farmer's markets. It's useless, it's insensitive, and it'd just be a waste of breath.

Here's a thought, if you don't like BBWs, women past a certain age, or "uglies" then don't book them and call it a day. There are plenty of people I don't like on this board or hell, even at work, or out in public, or anywhere, but I'm an adult so I'm polite and civil and keep my more negative thoughts and criticisms to myself and save the more entertaining negative thoughts for close friends who enjoy a good story and who know me well enough to know I'm not a cunt.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #82
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
And based on your list I more fit into the curvy category than voluptuous if I am being compared. That is all

Cheers

Those are the attributes from the various lady's showcases. Yours currently says voluptuous build.

Yes, I know it does, but compared to some of the ladies on the list and even the lady in the top picture...I would be curvy, as I am smaller than her. You know, I dunno really know what I am...I just know I am one sexy bee atch!!

It really depends on the eye of the beholder what category we fit into, I suppose.
I am curvy but I have huge boobs and a bubble butt, so I figured that made me voluptuous.

Carry on!!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #83
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I am curvy but I have huge boobs and a bubble butt, so I figured that made me voluptuous.

Carry on!!
My kind of gal, your a hottie in my book of preferences!

IB
Old 09-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #84
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Tex View Post
Wow, What a trainwreck...

Aphrodite is correct, in that if the hobbyists were that hot-shit, they probably would not be here.

That's a stretch IMHO. Many hobbyists are married and frequent providers because of the lack of a commitment many times required, or at least wanted, in the non-provider world. Same with many non-married men who would rather just have a no-worry sexual encounter. Over the years I have been to many socials and parties where there are men who would have no problem hooking up in the non-provider world if they so desired.

With that said, I am totally against many of the statements of SL. But I certainly support his right to state them, no matter how much s**t he's getting himself into.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #85
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Glad you're back!
And he is a wonderful person.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #86
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Ooooh is Johnny getting a little pissy ?
Meh
Old 09-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #87
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Ooooh is Johnny getting a little pissy?
No. Just a comment on rocks and glass houses. Your post just happened to be in the neighborhood.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #88
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Certainly glad I didn't respond way out of line then peace
Old 09-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #89
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Quote:
And based on your list I more fit into the curvy category than voluptuous if I am being compared. That is all

Cheers

Those are the attributes from the various lady's showcases. Yours currently says voluptuous build.

Yes, I know it does, but compared to some of the ladies on the list and even the lady in the top picture...I would be curvy, as I am smaller than her. You know, I dunno really know what I am...I just know I am one sexy bee atch!!

It really depends on the eye of the beholder what category we fit into, I suppose.

Carry on!!
No sweetie were called thick lol thats how I am built smaller stomach wide hips with an ass, sadly I dont have the boobies I want some though some day lol hour glass.
And someone was right its not that you have a preference, and really I dont care what you like cause for one that doesnt like me 5 others do. But its how disrespectfully you flaunted it. And posting or pointing out certain people as examples or what have you and degrading them is a poor lack of character, you could have gotten your points across in a respectful manner and gotten the same postive results with out all the negitive, unless like I said before, you were trying to get a rise going.
And I agree the girl up to is nicer, my point Was hes talking about others being big or thick but hes posting girls that are thick.
After this I am done, because this thread as people call it doesnt have shit to do with me cause I dont care what anyone thinks about me when it comes to how my body is...

Its no secret so I will just say it, I have had 6 kids, I have hardly any stretch marks, I do however have a little bit of some love handles, but I think I look pretty damn good for having 6 kids since the year 2002, so I am gonna tute my own horn, lol and all the other ladies should too. looks fade and so will peoples bodies, shit points south sooner or later, people get old, but the way people are and personalities stay the same forever. Maybe thats why you have to do this SL, because your so super fical.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #90
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
Um, why the fuck would a 22 yo spinner even comment on this thread? As far as you calling it a "threAD," come on. If I started a thread about not seeing men of color (which I wouldn't, because I don't have such rules) and only men of color spoke up to tell me I was being racist, I wouldn't be surprised.

I couldn't tell you what a 22 year old provider might do. And I don't participate in racist threADs. I'd appreciate you not doing so in this one! ThreAD... is a "finger of speech. Kinda like thinck or Heh or FACE PALM.

Sure, everyone here has their preferences, but not everyone here is dim enough to go around waving them around just to be a dick. I don't stand in the parking lot of HEB blabbing on and on and on about how I only shop at Whole Foods and farmer's markets. It's useless, it's insensitive, and it'd just be a waste of breath.

Noted...I wouldn't look for you at HEB. I would think one might have to go to a bowling alley to find a person of you're caliber. I don't bowl so I probably would run into you.

Here's a thought, if you don't like BBWs, women past a certain age, or "uglies" then don't book them and call it a day. There are plenty of people I don't like on this board or hell, even at work, or out in public, or anywhere, but I'm an adult so I'm polite and civil and keep my more negative thoughts and criticisms to myself and save the more entertaining negative thoughts for close friends who enjoy a good story and who know me well enough to know I'm not a cunt.
Really? So let me get this straight...you are "polite" and "keep my more negative thoughts and criticisms to myself". Did I get that right? Is that what "your" doing right NOW?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women