Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #76
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I guess I still don't understand how the developer and mod for an upstanding, honest, and ethical operation can't explain, or even acknowledge that there are providers "advertising" on the site that didn't request it, didn't create their own profile that contain erroneous contact data, and can't get said advertising profile removed. I haven't seen that topic, which concerns me most, even acknowledged. If I can't tell who in the hell is affiliated with this venture by choice, versus impersonated, I am forced by default to avoid every one of the ladies on there. That certainly can't be in the best interest of the ladies. The interest that Marco claims to be most concerned with.

I will concede the probability that ladies that have chosen to use the service are having their calls handled as they wish (whether answered by themselves or others). It is the "bait" ads that allegedly are intercepted and redirected to other girls that cause me to question using anybody on the site. Remove the bait ads, let the site flourish or die via honest advertising by ladies choosing the service.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #77
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The point that has been proven do not ever do any business with Marco....Ya Buddy...
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #78
ImportTuner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Wow!

Meow Ladies! You know a wise man once told me that arguing online is like participating in the Special Olympics, even if you win you are still retarded....food for thought.
ImportTuner is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #79
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think someone is in need of a vacation. WK emailing ROS to a pimp for favors what fucking losers.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #80
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!NT View Post
Good idea...(Whispers, Still Looking, EastBayRay, Wyldeman30, +) you are not worth my time. I proved my point. The only thing that comes out of these threads is "double talk" from a few rotten apples with nothing better to do.

It is a shame that guys like you have to ruin a good thing, your loss, the guys that play by the rules will thank you for it. Some of us get into this hobby for the fun ... but douchbags like you because it's the only way to have a beautiful girl in their presence.

Close this thread already, we have beaten this poor horse to death lol.

PS, Wishpers I don't need any rules to protect me, I make my own. I'm sorry I could not make my message any more remedial for you to understand. Lets see if we can end it here. I can ... Question is, can you (all douches included)?

I doubt it. -M

A few points for clarification here. Vyt has been handling this one and I am going to try to stay outof his way.
1) we don't necessarily close threads because someone wants it closed. Until Vyt or I see a reason, this one will stay open.
2) Name Calling is not allowed. Consider this a warning.
3) You may make the rules on your site, but the owners make them here. We ask that all abide by them. If not,then chips fall where they may.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #81
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Angry

From the Massengill & Summers Breeze Gang!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #82
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy View Post
I guess I still don't understand how the developer and mod for an upstanding, honest, and ethical operation can't explain, or even acknowledge that there are providers "advertising" on the site that didn't request it, didn't create their own profile that contain erroneous contact data, and can't get said advertising profile removed. I haven't seen that topic, which concerns me most, even acknowledged. If I can't tell who in the hell is affiliated with this venture by choice, versus impersonated, I am forced by default to avoid every one of the ladies on there. That certainly can't be in the best interest of the ladies. The interest that Marco claims to be most concerned with.

I will concede the probability that ladies that have chosen to use the service are having their calls handled as they wish (whether answered by themselves or others). It is the "bait" ads that allegedly are intercepted and redirected to other girls that cause me to question using anybody on the site. Remove the bait ads, let the site flourish or die via honest advertising by ladies choosing the service.
Remove the bait ads, let the site flourish or die via honest advertising by ladies choosing the service.

And provide a better explanation of the Client Reviews, better security and Just as ECCIE honors a No Review Policy do the same for hobbyists that want nothing to do with your site or the ladies affiliated.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #83
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well if I have learned anything it is to stay away from these whore houses. The managers/pimps/handlers are the same thing as far as I can see. Whispers what is your dog in this hunt. You seem to swing a big hammer in Austin so I was just wondering. This thread is the greatest he said/ he said thread to appear on this site
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:38 PM   #84
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
WOW Zoey... thanks for joining and chiming in! I wouldn't waste your time with this BS. Your in Italy for heavens sake! So many things to do and see! Go have fun!
You forgot to mention the Jersey Shore Cast. The Italian version.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #85
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
And a terrible one at that, I mean, just look at the website.
Looks like a 4th grader put it together. If your a develooper,
you have a lot to learn.

There is no usefull information whatsoever on that
site. Good luck in the Future, your going to need
all you can get.

Rocker
You got admit Marco, Rocker is right, your website does kind of suck, but hey, one good thing, you got a gal like Selena to bring it to life. It's not a total loss. I'll think I'll give her a call.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #86
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Whispers what is your dog in this hunt. You seem to swing a big hammer in Austin so I was just wondering. This thread is the greatest he said/ he said thread to appear on this site
It is great thread that brings a story to light that not a lot have heard. I have friends on both sides of the hobby fence and this particular subject can affect them.

I've been around a long time and always speak out on subjects that I feel are important and I can, at times, get a lot more people to take a look at something and give it consideration they might not... Some may simply look at this thread and dismiss it as a he said/he said thread.....

But some of what is coming out has been brewing for a while.... and the client review issues are rather disturbing.....

When a long time member of the community and a guy abut as solid as they come makes a statement that he feels the need to avoid EVERY GIRL ON THE SITE.... well that says an awful lot and a lot of ladies probably do not understand the guilt by association concept..... I'm sure Marcos discussions have already caused dozens of potential clients to say the same thing to themselves......

By participating in threads over the years I have been able to get more than a few people to stop and scratch their heads, reread things and smack themselves in the forehead and say to themselves... "Oh Yeah... Now I get it".... I seldom get caught up in the emotional outbursts or name calling that the simple minded dissolve into....

I don't think there is ANY potential Upside for clients and a lot of potential downsides...

I felt that other voices needed to speak out and support Still Looking, Krissy as well as Fratelli in their questions..... I do tend to have a small following that read what I tend to post......

So this subject WILL get additional attention..... Heck it already has around 7000 views across the 3 threads.....
Old 10-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #87
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't want to take the thread in another direction. I just have felt the studios are a bad choice and have never been to one. I am just an onlooker here so I will set by the side and see how this shakes out.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:26 AM   #88
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Fortunately I have never conducted business with this agency. The bigger concern is if an agency is willing to compromise it's clients simply for personal gain it doesn't take rocket science to figure out what they would do to get out of a bind if and when pre-election LE heat ever comes a knocking.
They'll have NO qualms about passing out names, personal out call addresses and phone numbers faster than LE could write em down. Pretty unnerving.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:40 AM   #89
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Fortunately I have never conducted business with this agency. The bigger concern is if an agency is willing to compromise it's clients simply for personal gain it doesn't take rocket science to figure out what they would do to get out of a bind if and when pre-election LE heat ever comes a knocking.

They'll have NO qualms about passing out names, personal out call addresses and phone numbers faster than LE could write em down. Pretty unnerving.

Not to mention, that an Agency that puts it out there for public knowledge that they accumulate that information and store it online sets them self up as a much bigger target wouldn't you think?
Old 10-26-2011, 12:47 AM   #90
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not to mention, that an Agency that puts it out there for public knowledge that they accumulate that information and store it online sets them self up as a much bigger target wouldn't you think?
Absolutely correct. In fact this behavior is so reckless and blatant that you get the feeling that he either thinks he's above the law or actually want's the shit to hit the fan. Either way he is certainly is putting the bait out there for anyone who might be looking for an easy headline.
He even includes phone numbers minus 1 digit. How is it even conceivable this agency is not permanently banned from ECCIE?
He is unquestionably an extreme threat to the security of it's members.
Codybeast is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women