Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-09-2023, 07:42 AM   #76
Zeman
Valued Poster

Here's the very link where I got points for hi jacking a thread. In the sandbox thread no less!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062905074
Old 08-09-2023, 10:02 AM   #77
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I don't see that as a pointable offense at all. See heres the thing guys.

The sandbox is mostly political right? Everyone knows politics is a heated topic therefore mods should be a little leniant in that part of this site. Now having said all of that and reading Zeman's post I think the majority of this board would say that giving him points for that is extremely petty no matter which side of the political spectrum you are on. I tend to stay away from the sandbox because of garbage just like this. People shouldn't have to worry about posting in a certain part of this section worried that they will be goaded into getting points for BS reasons yet hear we are. I've learned the best way to stay safe is to avoid that area.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:12 PM   #78
Zeman
Valued Poster

Well said painted. I could understand if I was a frequent poster. Or a frequent agitator. But I post once in a blue moon and got no warning, nothing.

At least after reading this thread should I have to deal with this next time, there is a site administrator who I can contact and see if he/she agrees with the mod in question.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:22 PM   #79
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

DJ8, is there a chance we can have a “political forum” so that other topics, like sports…have a chance.
Here, the constant barrage by one poster keeps other topics out of the first page within a day or two.
I really think it would help.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:30 PM   #80
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post

The sandbox is mostly political right? Everyone knows politics is a heated topic (sic) the majority of this board would say that giving him points for that is extremely petty no matter which side of the political spectrum you are on. I tend to stay away from the sandbox because of garbage just like this. People shouldn't have to worry about posting in a certain part of this section worried that they will be goaded into getting points for BS reasons yet hear we are. I've learned the best way to stay safe is to avoid that area.
I agree 1000%. Why the fuck would anyone contribute the repetitive nature of one or more hate spewing posters. I stopped posting there for a few reasons. 1. points, 2. it's like wrestling with a pig, you get dirty, and the pig likes it; and then hits the RTM button like its the spin button on slot machine, and 3. The whole shtick of hating on the other side is old, and there is no audience there that are open minded to see or hear another perspective. Simply put, it's a mind drone echo chamber of hatred for an audience of a handful of lemmings.

YEAH---what he said! Agreed Sir, Indeed Amigo, ....and on and on.

What would be refreshing is limiting the amount of posts per individual in that forum for a finite amount of time; but that has the same chance as a snowball fight in hell.
Old 08-09-2023, 02:21 PM   #81
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

We have given some good ideas here and learned some new things. Hopefully if the mods care (I know some do) we can see positive change. But in the Erie post I have here on page 5 you can see per multiple users that the guy reviewed a girl who is "on vacation" hell one of the posters has the same phone the reviewer says he called! Multiple people hit the RTM and the guy is still allowed to spew shit here! He has posted more fake reviews than anyone I've seen and has been called on it but isn't banned. Again to the average member here it does come across as different strokes for different folks and all we are asking for is an explanation. We want to know that the rules are fair and just for every single one of us. I'm sure thats what the site owners want right?
Old 08-10-2023, 04:53 PM   #82
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeman View Post
Here's the very link where I got points for hi jacking a thread. In the sandbox thread no less!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062905074
Sir, if you are going to make accusations be sure to post the correct information before you do.
You only received a warning, not points. Big difference..
Old 08-10-2023, 05:01 PM   #83
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Here is a perfect example of what some of us are mentioning here. Not Pittsburgh but happening in the Erie threads. This poster is notorious for posting fake reviews but is still here. I ask you all to read the comments in this review. The guy legit reviewed a girl who is currently on "state vacation"

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2933495

The whole "different strokes for different folks" is real and real needs to be addressed as the poster in this review has done this and been called out on it many many times.
The Encounter Report you reference has been dealt with according to the Guidelines available at our disposal.

GL23 deals with Disputed Reviews (by the provider being reviewed) and only in very minimal circumstances are we allowed to take disciplinary action against a member for writing an alleged fake Report.

In the case of the Erie Report, multiple members stated the provider in question was on a vacation which allowed Staff to label the Report as Fake and removve the PA for that Report.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:09 PM   #84
dj8rocks
Administrator

Now.
I have given the best advice in this Thread that I am able to give to better help the members navigate the Site Forums and do their best to avoid Staff interaction.

All Staff here are volunteers and we do our best to moderate the madness effectively given all the circumstances.

We have heard you and we have given advice and tips on how to handle things going forward from a membership perspective.

Going forward, we will have a very low tolerance level for continuing to beat up "That one Mod" given the fact that the membership has been given tools to use to assist them.

dj8
Old 08-10-2023, 06:21 PM   #85
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

DJ,

you posting what you did in the blue there should never need to be posted. We are members who are voicing a concern. We aren't breaking site rules in doing so. When so many members have issue with just one of the mods on this site could it possibly be that we are not the ones in the wrong here? To threaten us with "low tolerance" over our concerns only gives that mod more power.

Again, we get that you all volunteer and appreciate it and again we are only talking about one specific person letting the power go to their head. Maybe that needs to be addressed as opposed to threatening the members with "low tolerance" when we are doing nothing but voice our opinions in accordance with site rules.
Old 08-11-2023, 09:53 AM   #86
Zeman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Sir, if you are going to make accusations be sure to post the correct information before you do.
You only received a warning, not points. Big difference..

I stand corrected.

At any rate the post is hardly a thread hi jack.

Its a year past but it does dovetail with the theme of this thread.

Sir.
Old 08-13-2023, 03:20 PM   #87
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Yep….anyone can “play the game”, but the field isn’t level.
Both the Olympics and the Special Olympics exist, yet most would likely agree that them directly competing against each other would not be a level playing field.

Think about that for a few minutes.

Welcome to Eccie.
Old 08-13-2023, 03:31 PM   #88
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Why don’t you just ignore this thread that you obviously don’t agree with?
We get it! You don’t agree.
Lot Of guys obviously disagree with you. Hence, why you see a bunch of “whiners”.
Probably not as smart as you. Lol
Listen man, I am sincerely trying to help you people. I am doing it because I want to go back to having fun pointing you libbies out. With the hooker scene as it is here the political sparring is the best this site has to offer most days. My problem is that its not fun anymore because its too damn easy.

I’m not even telling you to listen to me. I am telling you to listen to HD, he gets it. I bet if you PM him he would be willing to do private lessons even. Or listen to WD, that fucker has forgotten more about getting points than anyone here besides Bam and Tatas ever knew.
Old 08-13-2023, 03:34 PM   #89
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
it's like wrestling with a pig, you get dirty, and the pig likes it; and then hits the RTM button like its the spin button on slot machine.
I would like to submit this in the Eccie quote of the year contest for 2023
Old 08-13-2023, 03:37 PM   #90
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Seconded
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women